[SnP] Stowaway [1]

sanonyp

I can't see the ramp until the plane flies away biggrin.gif

So, please complete STOWAWAY mission for me. Any Help would be appreciated.

Missions: STOWAWAY

Link: http://gtasnp.com/30513

Edited by sanonyp

I will do that.

Trick: Tap the Lean Up button repeatedly.

EDIT: My game is crashing a lot. I can't load the save file. Do you have any Conversation mods installed which alter the main.scm? sad.gif

If not, please someone take the turn/look into the save file.

Edited by Dr. John13

I can reach the plane without any problem ( rather I can overtake the plane biggrin.gif ) but the problem is ramp~ its hidden( under the ground). I guess it is some kinda bug. The ramp appears only when the plane takes off. Please help smile.gif

MOD: Mod-Pack RC8 - Snow Andreas V3.5 Final

Edited by sanonyp

I tried searching for it, and found it, but it's over 3 GB and I won't download it. Try uninstalling it and then re-upload the save.

Dead (Retired)

I tried searching for it, and found it, but it's over 3 GB and I won't download it. Try uninstalling it and then re-upload the save.

Uninstall my whole program? or just the MOD (which i have no idea how to do)? confused.gif

I didn't know that MOD affected save files. I guess they all are in same format. dozingoff.gif

If the bottom part of the plane wasn't below the ground level, I could have done it easily.

Someone please help! biggrin.gif

Prometheus

Uninstall my whole program? or just the MOD (which i have no idea how to do)? confused.gif

I didn't know that MOD affected save files. I guess they all are in same format. dozingoff.gif

If the bottom part of the plane wasn't below the ground level, I could have done it easily.

Someone please help! biggrin.gif

He means the mod, and it's likely that the mod affected the save.

3lIXKDi.png

lil weasel

Remove the Mods (This forum doesn't Fix Modded Games).

OR you can try a work around:

Get the Mini-Gun. Instead of Chasing the Plane, stand your Ground and BLAST it with the Mini-Gun.

When the Plane Blows Up you can board it anytime you wish. It may be invisible but it will be there.

Mini-Guns are located:

In an underground carpark in N/E Los Venturas (near the Railroad underground tunnel)

On the Railroad Bridge Pier at the San Fiero Side. ('coper or Jet Pack to get there)

On Scafolding at a construction site in S/E Los Venturas. (careful climbing or Jet Pack.)

The Fourth is in the Area 69 during a mission.

The Fifth is in Toreno's Ranch after the Vertical Bird Mission.

well, the game came with mods pre-installed so there is no way to fix it I guess. Will have to try using minigun. Thanks everyone for the help. biggrin.gif

I tried using a mini-gun but the plane disappears while I can still see the yellow marker in the map. confused.gif

You're not supposed to destroy it before it takes off. You need to get in and kill everybody there, then leave a Remote Explosive and jump off. And how did the game come with a pre-installed mod? Such a thing can't be, unless we're talking here about illegal downloading, which is forbidden.

Dead (Retired)

You're not supposed to destroy it before it takes off. You need to get in and kill everybody there, then leave a Remote Explosive and jump off. And how did the game come with a pre-installed mod? Such a thing can't be, unless we're talking here about illegal downloading, which is forbidden.

I bought that DVD! mercie_blink.gif the CD shop sold me a pirated copy? suicidal.gif

none of the methods worked so I guess I should just leave the missions, go back to Los Santos and kill Ballas. lol

i have to admit, your seller sells unique San Andreas.

anyway, i looked at videos in youtube and does it look like this?

hope this helps

Edited by RyujinXKaizer

lil weasel

Did you ride up to where the plane disappeared. As I understant when using the Mini-gun to destory it IT WILL be invisible. Yet, it will be there to be boarded and complete the mission.

Regarding the game being Modded when you bought it.

Does the Disc (DVD) have a picture of a Cop holding a Semi-Automatic Pistol on it?

What is the Mod that it came with?

i have to admit, your seller sells unique San Andreas.

anyway, i looked at videos in youtube and does it look like this?

Everything looks same but I can't see the ramp! may be the MOD doesn't have a problem but my graphics?

Well, I will try reinstalling the program and hope that helps.

Did you ride up to where the plane disappeared. As I understant when using the Mini-gun to destory it IT WILL be invisible. Yet, it will be there to be boarded and complete the mission.

Regarding the game being Modded when you bought it.

Does the Disc (DVD) have a picture of a Cop holding a Semi-Automatic Pistol on it?

What is the Mod that it came with?

the plane disappears and when I go to the marker, the whole ground shakes like an earthquake. I guess the plane went underground and engine still running. lol

Can you post a picture?

user posted image

user posted image

No cheats used. I got that money from horse betting. biggrin.gif

Edited by sanonyp

wtf is the plane like that? Even your seller has modded an andromada lol

you have to ask from a friend/someone you know who plays SA with mods(can't be a guy without mods, they probably don't know how to give you a .dff/.txd file)

See where the ramp is. The texture might be missing there. We can't help you but we can advice. Your game is f*cked up. confused.gif

I watched that video before but nothing on the INTERNET helps ( guess I need a programmer) biggrin.gif

I even tried to catch up with the plane and enter when the ramp is "exposed"--when plane takes off. It is a matter of micro-seconds( i guess) and I aint no super-computer homie! lol

lil weasel

Arn't there any People shooting at CJ or vehicles parked on the runway?

Are there any barrels rolling off onto the runway from the plane?

Either way, we don't fix Modded games on this part of the Forum and if you purchased the game in this condition it is a Pirated Game, which is also not supported in the Forums.

I can only suggest that you return the game to the vendor and get your money back.

Where to (Buy) Download:

Direct2Drive.com (for PC and MAC)

SteamPowered.com

Rockstar Warehouse for boxed games:

Buy Now PS2, XBOX, PC.

Rockstar Site

Also generally available at on-line sites…

Amazon.com (I got a replacement copy for 10.00$US)

and,

E-Bay (you might find a First Edition if you’re lucky),

GameStop, K-Mart, Wal-Mart, and their dot coms, etc.

also, if you’re lucky some local Pawn shops, Swap meets/Flea Markets (But, beware of Pirated games. The Game comes on a single DVD not CD’s.

A Note for potential Modders:

Modding is easy with First Edition (Version 1 games are Hard to find).

Not so easy unless you work at it with Second Edition (Version 2 games on a DVD Disc. These are Currently available.)

Version 3 games are programmed to Not able to be Modded. (Downloads).

Although it may be possible to do limited modifications of the scripts.