NORTHSIDE FAMILY STREET GANG

NSF DA HEADSHOT

NSF DA HEADSHOT

SNF (NORTHSIDE FAMILY STREET GANG)

BEST AT WHAT WE DO!

SNF DESCRIPTION;

Were a street gang in real life named northside family from Denver,Colorado.we run the streets of upper algonquin such as North Holland,East Holland,amd Northwood.we run with several diffrent clans i will get to later.were an origanal street gang.were basicly the origanal northern version of the crips.

Allies;

Trambina Street Gang

Eastside Rollers'

Morano Crime Family

Lucetti Crime Family

The Greaser Gang

Neutral;

The Vinci Crime Family

Enimeis;

Westside Riders'

Rosto's

Cold Street Gang

Weapons;

AK-47

MAC-10

DESERT EAGLE

Cars;

Emperor

Rancher

Sabre

PMP-600

[tableb]

Respect Level 1NSF DA HEADSHOTDrake VinciRespect Level 2 - BigMeatRespect Level 3 - AKO1ATTONICO787Respect Level 4 - krazyj45 Respect Level 5 - xCLIPxJCRespect Level 6 - B1GxFranKRespect Level 7 - xXBOE DIDDLEYXxRespect Level 8 - Modern RejectsRespect level 9 - Tee303[/colorRespect Level 10 - ganster party10Respect Level 11 - - Respect Level 12 Respect Level 13 - - Respect Level 14 - - Respect Level 15 - - Respect Level 16 Respect Level 17 - - Respect Level 18 - - Respect Level 19 - -

ApplicationGamertag<Answer Here>Time Zone<Answer Here>What Skills Could You Bring To The Gang?<Answer Here>How Can You Contribute To The Gang?<Answer Here>What System do you run on?<Answer Here>Whats Your Clan History For Gta 4?

<Anwser Here>

ASSASSINATION LIST

gangster party10-reason;being a bitch-weapon;uzi-how;drive-by

COLDxGHOST-reason;pissin us off-weapon;ak-47-how;to the back of the head

[tableb]

GAME MODES;

FREE MODE

TDM

DM

TCJC

RULEZ

1;LISTEN TO YOUR CLICK LEADER

2;KILL OR BE KILLED

3;WATCH YOUR BASIS AREA

4;DONT f*ck WITH NSF devil.gif

Edited by NSF DA HEADSHOT
G1T

Oh come on, not another Italian Mob or Mafia or whatever. We already have the Mancini's, the Corleones, the Rosoto's, and others which are 100% pure garbage and assholes. What's next, the macaronni's and the martini's?

Anyways, not to sound like a dick good luck from me and Striker sneaky2.gif

G1T

NSF DA HEADSHOT

What you guys think

G1T

Oh come on, not another Italian Mob or Mafia or whatever. We already have the Mancini's, the Corleones, the Rosoto's, and others which are 100% pure garbage and assholes. What's next, the macaronni's and the martini's?

they are a street gang if you had a read through

anyway...good luck from the MMD icon14.gif

NSF DA HEADSHOT

Thanks From NSF

G1T

Duke Mancini

Rosotos are garbage? Theyd slap you on any day of the week

SCAR Cheatulies

Please read the forum guidelines. You'll need your members to sign up on the forums, otherwise you'll need to take them off your roster. You may also want to add more information, such as what system your gang plays on. Graphics are also a nice way to make your page look better. You can request those in the GFX section.

Stoney Roach

Please read the forum guidelines. You'll need your members to sign up on the forums, otherwise you'll need to take them off your roster. You may also want to add more information, such as what system your gang plays on. Graphics are also a nice way to make your page look better. You can request those in the GFX section.

Well Cheat if you read it “Morano Crime Family” and “Rosto's” are other crews on Xbox... So with a little common sense one can see they are a Xbox live clan…. But if you don’t know these clans mentioned its ok not a lot of people who are important don't know who you are either…

Anyways xBHx welcomes you. Maybe add some pics and color your topic up a bit and your off to a good start. Also id like to have a sit down with you on Xbox live in a party/Pchat friend me my Gtag is the same as my name here.

Doc Rikowski
MEMBERS;

DRAKE VINCI:NICKNAME;DA HEADSHOT

BIGMEAT:NICKNAME;BIGGE

JREASTERLING;NICKNAME;LEROY JENKINS

B1GxFRANK;NICKNAME;FRANKIE

PRETTYFNRICKY;NICKNAME;FNBITCHES

xCLIPxJC;NICKNAME;UNLOADING EM'

AKO1ATRONOIC787;NICKNAME;AKO

KRAZYJ45;NICKNAME;MR.ROCCABEAT

SOCCERDUDE907;NICKNAME;PUNT'EM

Are all these people registered at GTAForums?

If not you have to take them off the roster.

Well Cheat if you read it “Morano Crime Family” and “Rosto's” are other crews on Xbox... So with a little common sense one can see they are a Xbox live clan…. But if you don’t know these clans mentioned its ok not a lot of people who are important don't know who you are either…

It doesn't matter if their allies are "known" on XBL. They need to state CLEARLY, what system they are on, and have a legit roster with forum registered members.

Now, calm down, and don't say sh*t. You are allies with the Mancinis, which makes you, let's say disrespected amongst the forums, for such an act of stupidity, that you just had the have a sit down, or whatever you guys do, to EVEN DISCUSS an alliance with such a hated and garbage crew as the Mancinis.

Let me give you some advice, they are not respected and will not get you anywhere.

Now, let's GTFO this topic.

Oh, btw, good luck NSF. You might want to read up on some other notorious gangs here on the forums, and the forum guidelines

G1T

Rosotos are garbage? Theyd slap you on any day of the week

G1T

NSF DA HEADSHOT

damn you guys need to chill i appreciate the wish you luck but dont be hatin i got a message and im ficin to get my men sighned up

G1T

damn you guys need to chill i appreciate the wish you luck but dont be hatin i got a message and im ficin to get my men sighned up

Don't forget to get a roster to add your members when they sign up on the forums monocle.gif

G1T

Doc Rikowski
Just did

No you didn't. Take out the members that are not registered.

Either this or a lock.

Application

[/tr]

Gamertag

stockey2011

ireland

<Answer Here>

What Skills Could You Bring To The Gang?

good driving skills and know how to do a sucsessful drive by

How Can You Contribute To The Gang?

always up for something

What System do you run on?

ps3

[/tr]

Whats Your Clan History For Gta 4?

<none>

NSF DA HEADSHOT

Look dickrowski my boyz are gonna sign up tommorow

G1T

Boss Falcone

No Offence don't talk to the Moderators like that ok he is giving you advice on what to do and helping you Topic stay up if. Next time think before you type and don't give attitude coming here and talking all big no offence docrikowski can get you banned right now.

Important Announcment

I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work

and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

Mr. Reaper.

No Offence don't talk to the Moderators like that ok he is giving you advice on what to do and helping you Topic stay up if. Next time think before you type and don't give attitude coming here and talking all big no offence docrikowski can get you banned right now.

Now, I don't think Doc's ego is that big that he'll ban a guy for such a mild tone of language.

But as Falcone said, tone it down a notch Doc's only advising you on what to do, as if you don't do it, he'll have to lock your topic as it breaches the rules. Because whether you think he's a nice guy or not, he's just doing his job.

NSF DA HEADSHOT

Naw i was just saying please let me get my guys on tommorow

G1T

what you want to do is start a fresh list of your gang members and only add the ones that are on gta forums

and when they sign up you can add them one by one. doc is a good guy, he is just helping icon14.gif

by the way i like how its sturctured in levels of respect. goodluck icon14.gif

Don't insult the mod's name

G1T

Prometheus

Guys can't you just report it and leave? No need to post such.

3lIXKDi.png

Guys can't you just report it and leave? No need to post such.

I rather tell the kid what he did wrong, so he learns from his mistakes icon14.gif

G1T