Can we IMPORT The vehicles.ide data Found in MP3

VATG

This is the third time im asking but no one responded so i've opened this thread...

I'm not an expert at those technical matters but as i said in the original thread of the vehicles.ide data leak, can we import those vehicles to GTA IV for a little GTA V preview?

Yeah you can't import them. But what if we got the corresponding units for GTA IV's handling file and filled in the GTA V numbers to a few test vehicles to see how they would handle? Surely that can be done.

Da Perzinga

It is probably possible. It's difficult. Maybe I'll try it when the PC version coming out. wink.gif

We wait almost seven months for new solid GTA V information. I hope Rockstar brake the silence soon. There are already people which behave like Zee.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Austria.

No, you can't do that, but you can put "Max Payne 3's" Infernus to the GTA IV etc. It still needs couple of changes but it's possible.

Edit. You have to change all of the GTA IV's Infernus files to "Max Payne 3's" Infernus files to get it work properly. That's long process if you don't know where to search.

Scotty W.

Edited by TMP2143