How Many Vehicles Can *V* Handle?

Jamie Smith

Jamie Smith

I Mean

SA had a total of 190 Vehicles in-game

IV has a total of 162 Vehicles in-game including [TBoGT & TLAD]

So could "V" push for

188-193 Vehicles in-game??

I think your poll is a misscarriage, fix it.

At least the amount of cars you just described, and, much more important, how many different cars at the same time are going to be handled.

With your way of describing the word "handle", it can "handle" much more than that. It all depends how many they can produce up until release day. I'm fairly certain they'll be aiming for all sorts of vehicles. We've already seen that in the trailer, so expect things like RC cars and monster trucks to return (and much, much more).

JamesBuxton

We've already seen planes, jeeps and possibly a train.

I don't mind if there is a similar amount than in IV, I just hope for more variety.

Twitter - @JamesB__

What the hell do you mean by handle? show at the same time? remember positions for? or how many different vehicle models there are?

Also, Yes No Maybe Other are not valid answers to a "How many" question.

EDIT:

OP removed the "Q: How many vehicles can V handle? A:Yes A:No A:Maybe A:Other" Poll

Edited by omeromer

user posted image

Fail poll is fail lol.gif

Well, I expect more vehicles than IV since it will be bigger..

Edited by Freezer89

GTA_Beast122
What the hell do you mean by handle? show at the same time? remember positions for? or how many different vehicle models there are?

Also, Yes No Maybe Other are not valid answers to a "How many" question.

This^

This OP is confusing. Please edit the question. I know that GTA IV DID NOT have 162 different "models" of drivable vehicles, so I assume that you are referring to amount on screen at once? whatsthat.gif

Da Perzinga

GTA V can eventually 1000 vehicles handle. sigh.gif Seriously, the game can have a big amount of vehicles. But the question is how much vehicles will Rockstar "produce"? Nobody knows. But I think the amount of cars, bicycles, motorcycles, planes, helicopters and boats will be epic. wink.gif

EDIT: What have Yes, No, Maybe and Other with "How many vehicles can V handle?" to do? sarcasm.gif

Edited by Da Perzinga

We wait almost seven months for new solid GTA V information. I hope Rockstar brake the silence soon. There are already people which behave like Zee.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Austria.

scarface910
I Mean

SA had a total of 190 Vehicles in-game

IV has a total of 162 Vehicles in-game including [TBoGT & TLAD]

So could "V" push for

188-193 Vehicles in-game??

Thank you for the statistics, I was wondering the numbers for SA and IV and was too lazy to search for em tounge.gif

I do hope a new record for vehicles can be broken with maybe 200-230 variety is key and as I said before, it slowly adds to the overall quality and replayability of a game.

AtomicPunk

I think there will be atleast a couple hundred. I want some vintage cars this time around! Maybe a car show in a parking lot or something.

well seeing as gtav trailer showed some cars from gtaIV will come back, so its possible R* could decide hey same era, same engine set in late 2000s lets bring back all 164 cars from IV and make 164 new ones for V so ya could be alot

I don't think they'll bring all 164 back from IV/ELFC, but I think we'll be seeing allot of them, and hopefully allot of new cars, I mean we've all ready seen a load of new cars in the trailer, on top of planes, and maybe bicycles (if you can use them or not remains to be seen) so I'm hopeing for the 200-250 range, though it seems like it might be to much, it all depends on if R* will make them or not.

It might happen seeing as we'll have country side, as such they'll need trucks and farm equipment to put out there.

Jimmyhetfield

What? C'mon how many vehicles can V handle??? I really don't think it's a case of 'how many V can handle', more like how much is actually necessary! I'm sure V could handle 800+ vehicles but that would just be stupid and a waste of time!

You're better off asking how bigger the map V can 'handle'

packardcaribien

Here's hoping for around 250, but I image 175 is a more realistic amount. I doubt R* would have less cars than GTA IV.

I do hope a new record for vehicles can be broken with maybe 200-230 variety is key and as I said before, it slowly adds to the overall quality and replayability of a game. user posted image

enjoithepain

I hope for 200 but with more variety than iv. 200 is a reasonable # and is definitely possible if R* says this is their "biggest, most ambitous game yet"---man, I really hope they live up to that, in all aspects of the game

Death2Drugs

I hope that all vehicles from IV return, and they add a couple of new vehicles, hopefully there will be a larger variety of vehicles!

There are two questions:

How many will they create that can potentially appear, and how many different ones can actually appear at the same time?

IV does tend to clone cars when it gets busy. Ever driven an infernus around and all of a sudden there are loads parked in the same street? I'd actually prefer to see the cloning reduced than more vehicles in total - in IV there were more than I could name from memory, which must be enough!

It depends on the amount a 360 can handle.

Fanboy much? Just so you know the Xbox has more memory so it's going to be able to handle more cares at once over the PS3.

Smallo,Friday, May 18 2012, 23:57]

Fanboy much? Just so you know the Xbox has more memory so it's going to be able to handle more cares at once over the PS3.

I believe he was talking about disc space, but the current size of all 135 GTA IV (not including EfLC) cars combined is only ~83MB.

Edited by SonofUgly

lazloisdavrock

I wish they would develope for PC only. No boundaries. Sick of our PC games being watered down because of 7 year old consoles with ancient hardware.

Give the consoles the watered down version for once. I/e. Like they got with crysis 1, witcher 2. Etc and all valve games

Edited by lazloisdavrock

enjoithepain
Smallo' date='Friday, May 18 2012, 23:57']

What are you on? The ps3 has a much higher capacity. Fanboy much?

lazloisdavrock
Smallo,Friday, May 18 2012, 23:57]

What are you on? The ps3 has a much higher capacity. Fanboy much?

He was talking about random access memory, not hard disk space. Plus PC has them both beat.

200-250

including helicopters,trains,planes :

300-325

user posted image

Death2Drugs
I wish they would develope for PC only. No boundaries. Sick of our PC games being watered down because of 7 year old consoles with ancient hardware.

Give the consoles the watered down version for once. I/e. Like they got with crysis 1, witcher 2. Etc and all valve games

No. Though I agree Rockstar has to perfect V for the PC, making it PC exclusive, or watering down console versions rather than going max will start an uproar.