Are these PC's good enough for GTA IV maxed out

dansgas1000

With those system specs, you can probably max out the game at 1920x1080. cool.gif

dansgas1000
With those system specs, you can probably max out the game at 1920x1080. cool.gif

Thanks. Is the case and motherboard and all that stuff good?

If I were you, I'd get 8gb Ram instead and a 580 with the extra money.

Firstly, you dont get 580 instead of 570 + 8gb of ram, its just not enough money. And secondly, you may want to buy 7870 which is exactly in the middle between 570 and 580, in terms of price and perfomance. Either way, theres no need to buy 16GB of RAM, thats for sure.

Prometheus

Firstly, you dont get 580 instead of 570 + 8gb of ram, its just not enough money. And secondly, you may want to buy 7870 which is exactly in the middle between 570 and 580, in terms of price and perfomance. Either way, theres no need to buy 16GB of RAM, thats for sure.

It's better to get 8GB RAM and add a little more to the budget to get a GTX 580.

3lIXKDi.png

You don't need to buy a gtx 580 unless you want use ENB series with AA, otherwise the rest of the components are fine.

You'll run it no problem with a huge resolution, max settings and decent amount of anti-aliasing on all of them.

dansgas1000

It's better to get 8GB RAM and add a little more to the budget to get a GTX 580.

Can you find me some pc's please? Thanks.

Good PC

But this game is a bad port and u gonna get something about 35-40 fps, sometimes maybe 50...

Prometheus

Do you want a pre-built PC or parts listed?

3lIXKDi.png

dansgas1000

Do you want a pre-built PC or parts listed?

I don't mind. Although i don't know who to set up a PC with all of the parts but apparently its cheap and i think there are local PC stores who can put it together for me. What ever is cheaper smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Oh and i saw this it looks like a cheap but good built, can i get all that on UK sites? Thanks gain biggrin.gif

NOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: I prefer intel and Nvidia no AMD! Although if you seea good deal on one ill be fine with radeon graphics but want intel processor!

Edited by dansgas1000

Prometheus

You can get better than that for that price. Since you're in Britain I say the best sites to buy from is scan.co.uk or superbiiz.com. smile.gif

3lIXKDi.png

dansgas1000
You can get better than that for that price. Since you're in Britain I say the best sites to buy from is scan.co.uk or superbiiz.com. smile.gif

Can you suggest me some parts please??

Prometheus

I'm kind of busy right now, but I'll try my best to do it. Budget?

3lIXKDi.png

dansgas1000

Don't worry i appreciate that you are busy smile.gif. My budget is, £900? Maybe a TINY bit more but my dad won't let me get anything that high. Look what i found- CLICK HERE biggrin.gif

Prometheus

Don't worry i appreciate that you are busy smile.gif. My budget is, £900? Maybe a TINY bit more but my dad won't let me get anything that high. Look what i found- CLICK HERE biggrin.gif

Looks good, but I think it's better to change the GPU to 7970 if you don't have a problem with nVidia. I'm not sure though, but the build looks good. icon14.gif

3lIXKDi.png

dansgas1000

Looks good, but I think it's better to change the GPU to 7970 if you don't have a problem with nVidia. I'm not sure though, but the build looks good. icon14.gif

7970 as good as GTX 580? I can run maxed out? And ENB too? Thanks again.

Prometheus

Slightly better, but still I'm not sure on the choice. Wait for someone else's comment. smile.gif

3lIXKDi.png

dansgas1000

Slightly better, but still I'm not sure on the choice. Wait for someone else's comment. smile.gif

Ok, the case and motherboard are all fine are they? Will the fan be good enough so it dosent overheat? I am also loking to overclock CPU to 4.3-4.5GHz and the GPU a little too, i will get better FPS ??

Thanks, smile.gif

dansgas1000
Yeah, I think they're good enough. smile.gif

And this should run MAX settings at what frame rate?

(Soz for all the questions biggrin.gif)

Prometheus

1080p, Max, ENB, 60 FPS. smile.gif

3lIXKDi.png

dansgas1000

WOW, and i only have 1366p thanks dude, that is amazing for the price biggrin.gif, can this run other games maxed out like MP3,BF3 and GTAV?

Prometheus

WOW, and i only have 1366p thanks dude, that is amazing for the price biggrin.gif, can this run other games maxed out like MP3,BF3 and GTAV?

Yep I guess, except for GTA V, probably High, but it depends. We have no info right now.

3lIXKDi.png

dansgas1000

Yep I guess, except for GTA V, probably High, but it depends. We have no info right now.

Ok, thanks for all of your help. Hope you don't mind checking up on this topic every now and again in case i have anymore questions? Thanks dude smile.gif

Prometheus
Ok, thanks for all of your help. Hope you don't mind checking up on this topic every now and again in case i have anymore questions? Thanks dude smile.gif

Of course, don't mention it. smile.gif

3lIXKDi.png

YankeesPwnMets

If you're spending that kind of money to game at 720P, then you are doing it wrong tounge.gif I'd spend money on a new monitor as well...

And just FYI, 1366x768 is 720P (or close to) not 1366p.

dansgas1000

If you're spending that kind of money to game at 720P, then you are doing it wrong tounge.gif I'd spend money on a new monitor as well...

And just FYI, 1366x768 is 720P (or close to) not 1366p.

Oh yeah course it is sorry.