Imagine how much attention Trailer 2

johnny_zoo

johnny_zoo

Now that MP3 is almost out of the way GTAV must surely be around the corner. Surely?!

We have been waiting like hobos at the side of the road for just the tiniest of delectable morsels and Rockstar has thrown nothing our way. Rockstar promised we'll get info in the next few months and those few months are just about up.

Im thinnking this next info will have to be another trailer, I dont think they can break 6 months of deafening silence with just an update on the newswire. "GTAV - Yep we're still making it..."

No this has to be big, huge, massive...! to get the 30 tonne hype train going again. Imagine how much attention the next trailer will get though, its been ages since Nov and the internet has been left to speculate anything and everything but that when official new info drops, gtaforums excitement will hit the roof.

I think think trailer 2 will get more hype and attention than the first one and it will break the record for the most number of people online on GTAforums. What do you guys think?

Now that MP3 is almost out of the way GTAV must surely be around the corner. Surely?!

We have been waiting like hobos at the side of the road for just the tiniest of delectable morsels and Rockstar has thrown nothing our way. Rockstar promised we'll get info in the next few months and those few months are just about up.

Im thinnking this next info will have to be another trailer, I dont think they can break 6 months of deafening silence with just an update on the newswire. "GTAV - Yep we're still making it..."

No this has to be big, huge, massive...! to get the 30 tonne hype train going again. Imagine how much attention the next trailer will get though, its been ages since Nov and the internet has been left to speculate anything and everything but that when official new info drops, gtaforums excitement will hit the roof.

I think think trailer 2 will get more hype and attention than the first one and it will break the record for the most number of people online on GTAforums. What do you guys think?

it'll happen a couple of days to one day before E3. Mark my words!

They won't get GTA V info out just yet, they are running TV ads for Max Payne, I like that. They will within a month I believe

@Versous

You don't need to QUOTE every post you reply to, especially if it's right above you. It fills up the database, which slows down the site, and ends up requiring older topics to become archived.

Anyway, you may be right johnny_zoo - I think the second trailer for GTAIV had more people on gtaf. Also worth pointing out regarding trailer 1, is that I'm sure MANY more people have seen than what the YouTube count is showing. I've seen people say that the latest Call of Duty trailer has much more interest, but people are forgetting that YouTube was their primary form of distributing their trailer - whereas with GTAV many people watched it the moment it went up on the Rockstar site following the countdown.

Shut the f*ck up with your "mark my words" sissy like thing -.-

I personally think something is going to happen on 24th May.

GANGSTA26-VERCETTI

Be patient johny, damn it. These are probably the last of the waiting days, in this waiting game. sh*t is about to hit the fan soon. Maybe even sooner then you think. rampage_ani.gif

The second trailer will be no better than the last bit of information before the game is released, heck not even the game itself. The first trailer is the most succulent of all, for it births the idea of the new game to life.

The evidence for 24th of May is relatively strong (at the very least it's not a coincidence, meaning 2405 is an easter egg, etc.). But before E3 is definately likely. Such a long period of silence is not helping GTA Vs cause so they have to say something soon. The MP3 PR campaign can still be active when the next trailer is shown. The gamers will be completely focussed on it for one entire day but after that they'll still have dinner in front of the TV seeing a MP3 TV commercial or an online ones on YouTube while watching video of cute kittens.The amount of publicity Rockstar gets will outweigh the lack of time the gaming world will spend on MP3.

I have very high expectations to see some new info in June. Most likely mid-June - late June. If we don't get new info in June, surely we'll get it by July? If not I will pluck my ass hair one by one.

Along with the Max Payne 3 TV adverts now showing, they've had bus shelter posters up in Minneapolis, Minnesota

I wonder if in NYC, they'll again do a full side of a building as was done for GTA IV and Episodes??

We need something on this month. We've been waiting 6 months, I can't believe that! I've been patient enough! We deserve something.

Lock n' Stock

When I see a GTA V mentioned on the newswire again I'll have an orgasm!

Okay, that was a little too much, but you get the idea.

I checked into Rock's Social Club and found out I lacked a preference for their email newsletter, should help usher in any new public info, if you're not catching their Facebook or Twitter. Will apprise if it informs as such

I think the best bet is that we will see trailer #2 at E3 this year, because one member received confirmation from R* stuff that they will be present at E3 under take two.

Maybe they will give us some info around end of May and announce they will talk about more at E3.

user posted image

Ferocious Banger

Lets be happy that for the fact that now its only a matter of time before the new info arrives

Lets be happy that for the fact that now its only a matter of time before the new info arrives

It was only a matter of time 6 months ago...

I think they'll try and knobble E3 too - with a trailer a couple of days before it starts.

9322068076_d79a001db2_o.jpg

Sweet,

And now Mark my words!

Itchy feed

I can't wait for the 2nd trailer. I know it will get even more attention that the first, but ah just the thought of a second trailer makes me so happy. XD I fear how I will react when the game come out.

Ferocious Banger

I think they'll try and knobble E3 too - with a trailer a couple of days before it starts.

I know..but it was made clear by R* on feb 13th that we should wait for a few more month...few months over no tounge.gif w

AtomicPunk

This is what I said too. R* doesn't even have to show up at E3, but they can release info, either the day before, or the opening day, and it will consume all at E3. It's actually quite brilliant on R*'s part. They have that kinda power. It will be the BUZZ of E3.

I know..but it was made clear by R* on feb 13th that we should wait for a few more month...few months over no tounge.gif w

Dang, I totally forgot about that! It's been over 3 months since they told us that. A "few" months cannot be later than July! New info in June or July!

I can imagine the devs at Rockstar are excited themselves at the thought of releasing new material to us fans.

Shouldn't be long now. Fingers crossed...

I can imagine the devs at Rockstar are excited themselves at the thought of releasing new material to us fans.

I Agree

Edited by Versous

-

Sweet,

And now Mark my sh*t!

That's more like it

GhostFaze64

I Agree

I Agree That You Agree.

#FACT:GTA V is coming out in 2013.

#FACT:Nothing will happen on the 24th of May 2012. (Other than uncontrollable laughter.)

Chill out children, wipe your tears

I Agree

i agree as well. words of wisdom these are.

f*ck E3 its always a load of bollox anyway.

Gta V is bigger than any game being annoucned.

I Agree

I Agree That You Agree.

Well, according to what I wrote, there was an inserted picture that I removed, because I received a verbal warning for posting "Funny pictures" on another thread.

But I agree that you agree that I agree

f*ck E3 its always a load of bollox anyway.

Gta V is bigger than any game being annoucned.

This is why they will steal the show. If not, I really don't know when to expect news. Max Payne 3 is "over"

johnny_zoo

They won't get GTA V info out just yet, they are running TV ads for Max Payne, I like that. They will within a month I believe

I think a month sounds right. Enough time for the MP3 post sale excitement to die down and initial sales to reach a decent peak.

The only thing is Rockstar like to release GTA in October (traditionally) and they market for 7-8 months before then. If they start promo work in July then they have 4 months to get the word out. My fear is thats not enough time to promote a worldwide release so maybe we cannot logically expect V until December at the latest. Not to mention a release in early 2013. I shudder to think about it. cry.gif

Lets be realistic for a second does anyone honestly think Rockstar can release GTAV off the back of a 4 month advertising campaign?