Here are the Facts...

cryptorelic

cryptorelic

The First Trailer of Grand Theft Auto V was totally used to get people pay attention to Rockstargames. After the Trailer got over 8 Million hits after the first week, they started. It was all about Max Payne 3 on their site and marketing. They used the crowd of GTA and MP to get together and buy one game. And that game is Max Payne 3.

Theories say that they need some money to finish up Grand Theft Auto V. Others say it's just the way companies do business today.
But the most reliable answer is: Max Payne 3 have nothing to do with Grand Theft Auto V.
The developers are not the same, just the company who sells the copies. The marketing of Max Payne 3 and the delay of Max Payne 3 will delay Grand Theft Auto V.

The First Trailer contained the numbers "2.4.0.5" under a "For Sale" plate. This puts all people in a good mood for news on May 24th.
This means clearly nothing. It's probably just a random number, or something really shows up at their Page on May 24th.
The most likely theory: Second Trailer & release date.
But why do you think R* will use this one-and-only special day /2A0S/ alias 2.4.0.5 ? They can release something whenever they want to. There is nobody who will say: "Guys, it's time today. The 24th of May. We need to get some news up, because all people hope for news today". Well, don't let them get you. It's clearly nothing.

After the Trailer showed up in late November, everybody hoped for May 24th as release date. Well, there was clearly no-one who thought that we will get NOTHING for like 6 months. Nobody.
Surprise Surprise, Max Payne 3 release in March. After R* didn't say a word about V /expect for crews/ some people thought they just want attention for Max Payne 3. That was true. Because the delay of the game went to May 15th. Some people was f*#!ed up after this kind of delay. There was no hope for V in May.

Now, after Max Payne 3 is out, people want Information on May 24th. Most likely they believe a second trailer and a release date. But that doesn't make sense.

Think about it: A man, A House, A For Sale Plate, A Number. A man puts a "For Sale" plate in front of his house. Under the plate shows the number "2.4.0.5". First of all we saw the plate, then the number. So we read it like this... For Sale 2.4.0.5 - And Everybody believe it will be this special date. But that does not make sense. Even if, this is nothing to care about. Because R* would've been know anything about a release date back in november. And nothing will probably happen at 2.4.0.5 because the whole picture does not make sense. Nothing is On Sale or For Sale at 2.4.0.5 what belongs to R*. Its clearly nothing. If you expect some news, wait until R* is ready to gives us some. And until that, play some Max Payne 3, chillax your Live and wait...

Edited by DoubledRelic696

There where far more things that pointed to 2405.

Like the 1102/204 posts, the song in the trailer being released on May 24th.

Any many other things

"Let's go, let's bounce baby! An' When I say bounce I don't mean bouncing literally I just mean..."

"I know what it means Yusuf."

"It's a term from the street meaning you have to walk, but if you don't get that it's a bit like rolling. You have to roll, not like a fat man rolling, it means actually just walk."

"Can we just go?"

cryptorelic

Any many other things

But at the end... it's nothing.

Any many other things

Not really, we won't fully know until the day.

Also Rockstar may be at E3 at booth 2405 after take two being a 2401

"Let's go, let's bounce baby! An' When I say bounce I don't mean bouncing literally I just mean..."

"It's a term from the street meaning you have to walk, but if you don't get that it's a bit like rolling. You have to roll, not like a fat man rolling, it means actually just walk."

"Can we just go?"

cryptorelic

Any many other things

Well, read my stuff before you start posting. At least it does not make sense.

Nothing is For Sale or On Sale at 2.4.0.5

Any many other things

We know that and have done since, it was the odd 1 or 2 people who made that assosiation we were all looking at the house number ONLY

"Can we just go?"

I like how you did that in the style of "Stuff They Don't Want You To Know".

cryptorelic

Any many other things

We know that and have done since, it was the odd 1 or 2 people who made that assosiation we were all looking at the house number ONLY

Well, you can expect the number only or pay attention to the number and everything it has around. We will see...

cryptorelic

They are nice, and somehow i pay more attention to something if everything have it's order.

FartyFartknockerJr

Any many other things

Bullcrap.

Just like it was "Nothing" that the admins pointed out the first trailer date?

Just like it's nothing that too many things point to 2405 including these forums again?

Uh-huh...

Also, why the hell are all your titles spelled in Leetspeak? Are you 12? You wont be able to play GTA V!

user posted image

FortunateSon

Did you ever think abou the crazier. You know? Who in the wind would tailgate Cellblockstar? Crazy truth us, the Ovulating Panda is not who you think he is.

He lies to you all and tries to make a fool of you all. He's a Raichu. Can you trust a Raichu? Throw the OP to the suers. Before their are no more made up plurals to throw this monster to!

Don't say I didn't warn you!

I like the part when it's says:

Theories say that they need some money to finish up Grand Theft Auto V

Then I remember scene at trailer 1:

user posted image

I believe the trailer has correlation. just like what you said. confused.gif

cryptorelic

I like the part when it's says:

Theories say that they need some money to finish up Grand Theft Auto V

Then I remember scene at trailer 1:

user posted image

I believe the trailer has correlation. just like what you said. confused.gif

Theories... who knows ? Maybe it's true...

But i guess the images just shows us that poor and people without homes are more and more around in the last years... And that money is a very important thing in V.

Me too, lol tounge.gif

Clearly the 2405 thingy was not a coincidence, it can't be. R* WANTED 2405 to be on that curb. They could have chosen any house number they wanted but they chose 2405, the birth date of Dan Houser and the release date of the song in the trailer and not to mention the 1102/204 thread. To me it just seems impossible for something like that to happen by accident, it simply could not have been a coincidence in my opinion. Clearly R* wanted that specific number to be in the trailer. Maybe the reason was to keep us occupied until we get new information about V because they probably knew that we wouldn't receive any new information for a long time. So in the end I don't believe we will get anything on May 24th. It was just a very clever tactic R* used to keep us busy while they're ready to release MP3.

cryptorelic

Me too, lol tounge.gif

Clearly the 2405 thingy was not a coincidence, it can't be. R* WANTED 2405 to be on that curb. They could have chosen any house number they wanted but they chose 2405, the birth date of Dan Houser and the release date of the song in the trailer and not to mention the 1102/204 thread. To me it just seems impossible for something like that to happen by accident, it simply could not have been a coincidence in my opinion. Clearly R* wanted that specific number to be in the trailer. Maybe the reason was to keep us occupied until we get new information about V because they probably knew that we wouldn't receive any new information for a long time.

The song of the trailer and Dan Houser's birthday.... isn't this enough to point 2.4.0.5 there ?

The question is, how would players react if June went away with no GTA V updates? personally, I would be a little bit upset from Rockstar.

cryptorelic
The question is, how would players react if June went away with no GTA V updates? personally, I would be a little bit upset from Rockstar.

Yep. me too.

Me too, lol tounge.gif

Clearly the 2405 thingy was not a coincidence, it can't be. R* WANTED 2405 to be on that curb. They could have chosen any house number they wanted but they chose 2405, the birth date of Dan Houser and the release date of the song in the trailer and not to mention the 1102/204 thread. To me it just seems impossible for something like that to happen by accident, it simply could not have been a coincidence in my opinion. Clearly R* wanted that specific number to be in the trailer. Maybe the reason was to keep us occupied until we get new information about V because they probably knew that we wouldn't receive any new information for a long time.

The song of the trailer and Dan Houser's birthday.... isn't this enough to point 2.4.0.5 there ?

Yeah it is. That's what I'm trying to say. It wasn't a coincidence that we saw 2405 on that curb. They wanted that particular number to be shown there. But there are many reasons why they did this. It doesn't really prove we will get new information on that date or a new trailer. I believe it was there because R* wants us to speculate so we can be occupied until we receive new information about V because they probably knew beforehand that we wouldn't get new information for a very long time.

cryptorelic

Me too, lol tounge.gif

Yeah it is. That's what I'm trying to say. It wasn't a coincidence that we saw 2405 on that curb. They wanted that particular number to be shown there. But there are many reasons why they did this. It doesn't really prove we will get new information on that date or a new trailer. I believe it was there because R* wants us to speculate so we can be occupied until we receive new information about V because they probably knew beforehand that we wouldn't get new information for a very long time.

Well, sorry for misunderstanding. I totally support your answer. They knew it... but we did not... We all had big hopes, but all hopes gone after 6 months without anything.

So basically you made thread to tell us what most of us already know and all of that ''Here's where it gets crazy'' has nothing crazy about it.

Good job icon14.gif

I would like to ask mods to pin this great thread, we need more constructive threads like this one.

user posted image

If you read this forum for years on end, We were speculating GTA V WELL BEFORE the trailer, it's attention was meant to compete and divert eyes away from Volition's Saints Row as that was releasing, it did just that, some would say, If you were an SR fan, you probably were not swayed from buying it, however. It's a viral campaign of sorts.

Also it's not likely they need money to finish the game since this is not being touted as a call for some Sony or Microsoft to pony up cash to promote exclusive GTA V DLC, that was specific to GTA IV's new engine I believe

cryptorelic
So basically you made thread to tell us what most of us already know and all of that ''Here's where it gets crazy'' has nothing crazy about it.

Good job icon14.gif

I would like to ask mods to pin this great thread, we need more constructive threads like this one.

If you don't like the idea, why you post something and don't just simply ignore it ?

Any numbers in the trailer are happenstance. We shall see what transpires, in hindsight, every thing is 20/20!!

cryptorelic
Any numbers in the trailer are happenstance. We shall see what transpires, in hindsight, every thing is 20/20!!

Probably true.

zainzombie

Maybe "For Sale" is not relevant in the trailer.. what if "We aim not to lose it!" on a moving postal truck right before the 2405 is?

Plus its just a week left before we all get some answers whether the speculations are stupid or not.. so why not just wait for it.

cryptorelic
You have a point but I don't agree.

So, whats your point ?