How I keep myself busy until GTA V

LC 44

Since we're in the void of nothingness right now,

I decided to get 100% completion in all of the gta games

I got 100% in GTA 3 and VC awhile back (like in 2006), so right now I am focusing on:

GtaIV, after that I'll do TLAD, and Gay Tony.

After I finish those, then, I play what i feel like I guess.

It's gonna be a trip playing through san andreas, LCS, VCS, and CTW again. I haven't played through all of those in years. I might even play through III and VC and get 100% again.

If I get really bored I'll get a GBA and get Gta advanced (Though technically to many GTA gamers, that game doesn't really exist)

Edited by LC 44

huevos_benedicto_180

Yeah during the summer I'm going through all the GTA games from 3 onwards (unsure about IV considering how many times I've played it already). I may or may not go for 100% on each.

Gonna be good.

Shreddy Krueger

That'll definitely pass the time. I love SA and the III-era games, but to be honest I tried playing SA a couple months back and I just couldn't get into it. I can't get into any older-gen games anymore. With the technical abiliites in terms of physics and fluidity, matched with the visual graphics of today's games, it's totally anihilated the immersion I used to feel for the older games. They're just too cartoony for me now, but the memories of when I first played them are still there.

That'll definitely pass the time. I love SA and the III-era games, but to be honest I tried playing SA a couple months back and I just couldn't get into it. I can't get into any older-gen games anymore. With the technical abiliites in terms of physics and fluidity, matched with the visual graphics of today's games, it's totally anihilated the immersion I used to feel for the older games. They're just too cartoony for me now, but the memories of when I first played them are still there.

I've popped them in a couple times. I know what you mean.

San Andreas looks like ASS on my HDTV.

Mostly I'm playing them for nostalgia, and for completing something I've never done before.

I will always love the characters, the music, and some of the missions. But it is 90% nostalgia.

Ryder: "Man that sh*t was tight!"

CJ: "Man that sh*t was sh*t!"

I only beat LCS and VCS once

FortunateSon

I'll be spending my sunblockstar semester, reminiscing in the masterpiece GTA Advance! Love finding the hidden horse in that game.

That and getting my gourgiels fitted. I need some space to think this yonder.

huevos_benedicto_180
Ya'll need to head to L.A and get laid cool.gif

Buy me a ticket and I'll be there.

I played through RDR first, now I am working on SA. I'm going to play through IV again after SA, and hopefully by then we'll have some sort of indication on the release date for V. If I need to pass a few hours after November, I'll buy Black Ops 2 for the multi-player since some of my buddies love those CoD games. I'm alright with them but would much rather play any of the older GTA games!

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Since the start of this year, I have finished Gta SA 3 times on my Ps2 and for the guy who said it looked like ass on HD tv, that's cause all the new tvs have that wide screen which stretches the picture. I have an old Sony with a flat screen but its a small screen (28cm wide, 21cm high) and with the smaller picture you get a higher res with these old games. Pixellation is low too. With the Ps3 and HDMI the games are fantastic on a Led/HD tv. I can't play SA on my Ps3 but I put LA Noire on HDMI and was amazed. Bought Gta LCS and playing that recently

I have just started to 100 percent TLAD and then I'm going to 100 percent TBoGT and then 100 percent RDR GOTY.

But right now I'm enjoying Max Payne 3, Mass Effect 3 and have just started My Player Mode on NBA2K12. Other then that I just go to work and chill with my girl and her bubbly friends.

Jewstinian

I got 100% completion on San Andreas last April. I'm still about 5% close to achieving 100% on IV. Afterwards, I will work on the DLCs.

Since the start of this year, I have finished Gta SA 3 times on my Ps2 and for the guy who said it looked like ass on HD tv, that's cause all the new tvs have that wide screen which stretches the picture. I have an old Sony with a flat screen but its a small screen (28cm wide, 21cm high) and with the smaller picture you get a higher res with these old games. Pixellation is low too. With the Ps3 and HDMI the games are fantastic on a Led/HD tv. I can't play SA on my Ps3 but I put LA Noire on HDMI and was amazed. Bought Gta LCS and playing that recently

It does look like ass.

The TV maybe stretches it a little, but R* was smart enough to add a WS screen feature.

SA was the weakest of the Ps2 trilogy graphically. III & VC look pretty good on my HD TV.

With SA I see lines of resolution and other artifacts clear as day. Even on my tube TV, the day I popped in GTA san andreas on October 26th 2004, the first thing I noticed was: "wow, the graphics kinda look worse than Vice city." The frame rate and draw distance is horrible, and the colors are a little drab. Sure they added that new glossy reflective look to the cars, and a few other things, but other than that it was pretty weak visually.

But I loved it none the less.

Smaller screens don't give you higher resolution, its just so small you can't see the imperfections.

So if you are playing on 20" HD TV you're not gonna notice much

Johnny_Cash1983

im going to play and platinum max payne 3 and then replay any r* games that is out