Flying Rat not there?

Domeux

Right so I have started doing the flying rats, after completing all them in Alderney, I moved to Algonquin's FRs. However, the FR at the top of Algonquin (In Northwood, inside a container/skip, beside a mass of big green pipes), the Piegeon isn't there. I'm 100% sure I haven't done it before because I was saving the pigeons till last. Plus after killing other ones and seeing how many were left, it adds up that I haven't killed it.

Anyone know how I can get it to appear or if there's anyway of fixing this?

nightwalker83

Are you on pc? If so you can use one of the trainers in the mod showroom to wrap to the pigeon.

I'm on Xbox 360 + I know exactly where the FR (Got guide with pics) is but it isn't spawning.

Can you post a picture? Maybe we can notice something. Try to use a RPG and blow the whole area where you think the FR is. tounge.gif

Your savegame is probably busted and being on the console your options are limited, sadly.

Can you post a picture? Maybe we can notice something. Try to use a RPG and blow the whole area where you think the FR is. tounge.gif

Yeah tried that, plus I know exactly where it is, but it just isn't spawning. I only started the Pigeons yesterday and haven't done this one yet. Really annoying plus might mean I have to start a new story to complete it 100%.

And there is no guarantee it won't happen again.

True. Not worth it imo, guess I'll just leave IV uncompleted. sad.gif

Sorry for double posting - Just found the pigeon...he was in a container that was placed in an area pretty much identical to the one I was looking in, but around the corner slightly blush.gif