How will GTA V start out?

Ice1980

In GTA IV, Niko came to Liberty City by ship, obviously no boarder to cross, so that makes perfect sense. CJ came by plane, not really worth the drive. What about our new protag? How will he arrive to Los Santos? What is his story? Is he already there? Does he run away from his past? is he in debt? Anyway I thought it would be a good idea to see what your ideas are.

I think we arrive by the jeep we see in the trailer during the cinamatic opening scene. I think we are in that Jeep seen below in the two screenshots! What better way to open the game with a scenic drive showing the country side and surrounding hills;) He arrives in LS. He calls his friend and has little cash on him. His freind set him up with some easy mission.

What I believe we see in the trailer from the two screen shots below, is our journey from Mexcio to SA! What are your ideas? How do you see the game starting out?

I think we are in that Jeep! Just imagine for a sec that windmill scene first picture and then later arrivig in Los Santos in the second picture. That is our opening scene just lik Niko coming by ship.

Anyway you can debate, discuss or share your therories cool.gif Or flame me I don't care.

user posted image

user posted image

scarface910

Safe to say that the dialogue in the trailer will probably be the initial dialogue in the game.

The main character will be slouched down on the toilet taking a poop.

He is reading a magazine while on the toilet that is talking about the latest crime sprees in Los Santos.

The narrator starts talking then and discusses the events that went on and the current state of Los Santos. He talks about how it's just silly kids doing robberies etc etc

You Press "X" to flush the toilet. Then press Triangle or B to get up. Then R2 to pull your pants up. Then you walk out the door and the camera angle soars outside and the game begins.

You receive a phone call from ________

so on and so forth....

The main character will be slouched down on the toilet taking a poop.

He is reading a magazine while on the toilet that is talking about the latest crime sprees in Los Santos.

The narrator starts talking then and discusses the events that went on and the current state of Los Santos. He talks about how it's just silly kids doing robberies etc etc

You Press "X" to flush the toilet. Then press Triangle or B to get up. Then R2 to pull your pants up. Then you walk out the door and the camera angle soars outside and the game begins.

so on and so forth....

You don't get to wipe your ass?

scarface910
The main character will be  slouched down on the toilet taking a poop.

so on and so forth....

You don't get to wipe your ass?

you do, he failed to do it, he'll just get 75% on the mission complete checklist.

F*CKING TERRORIST!

If the protagonist is the balcony guy he was moving from the old town (we don't know where it is) with his private jet. And other potential protagonist character is his pilot. Somehow, the jet are malfunctioned because it was sabotaged by someone that jealous of his successful. The jet then fall to the sea, and all his family died except him and his pilot. And then your first mission are to swim from the sea to nearest land, you found an old car in somewhere quite place. Then you have to find police station to report your tragedy.

Because that tragedy, the balcony guy feel distress. So, it affect his mind about what to do with all the money he has without his family... until the day his suffer and go find who sabotage the plane is the cutscene ended.

That's all I don't have any idea. biggrin.gif

He will probably not arrive to Los Santos, he already lives there. As he said in the trailer 'why did I move here' suggesting he's already moved to Los Santos.

He will probably not arrive to Los Santos, he already lives there. As he said in the trailer 'why did I move here' suggesting he's already moved to Los Santos.

Not really... take gtaIV as example. Naration on trailer not always to be the beginning. All niko said in trailer tears apart in the gameplay.

Not really... take gtaIV as example. Naration on trailer not always to be the beginning. All niko said in trailer tears apart in the gameplay.

Hmmm, true.

GTAWithStyle

You might actually be right about that jeep, kind of like that mission in IV where Niko and Vlad walk through the streets during a cutscene but this would be on a new scale. The Protag sounds like he has money so arriving in the back of a jeep like some immigrant trash seems strange, maybe it's the 2nd protag who arrives in the jeep... the rich Protag from the trailer might come in differently.

Family getting kidnapped.

We aint talkin about max payne 3 here bro

just kidding

at this point i just want the second trailer, even if the date is next year

cuz we will have way more information from the second trailer, on the story line mainly

Finn 7 five 11

Safe to say that the dialogue in the trailer will probably be the initial dialogue in the game.

I think it's quite plausible to have the lines in the trailer as the first words in the game, it really fits.

Perhaps the whole trailer is the beginning of the game?

just kidding

cuz we will have way more information from the second trailer, on the story line mainly

People get kidnapped in Max Payne 3? Thanks for the spoiler.

G1T

The protagonist will already be in Los Santos as a rich guy (the guy on the balcony.) Then he will say the 'infamous' line from the trailer "Why did i move here? i guess it was the weather." then it cuts to the radio claiming that Vice City is having more bad weather. Then he gets a phone call from a friend which sets up to the next mission.

I know its lame. I tried.

just kidding

There is no spoil dumbass

that's the plot of the game

in every trailer, making of, review,

the story is that the family of the guy you protect get kidnapped

well his wife

just kidding

There is no spoil dumbass

that's the plot of the game

in every trailer, making of, review,

the story is that the family of the guy you protect get kidnapped

well his wife

Sorry, I have never played a Max Payne game.

G1T

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

I think the game will start off with the Hispanic guy arriving at LAX and then you start the game from there, total free roam as in gta sa, explore the city, do as you please. A blip on the map shows where your safe house is and its not until you go there then you get a call from someone called Miguel who says 'a guy I know can help you out with your money problems, I know that's why you escaped from LC, cabrone...to come here, for a new start esay.' so then you call the balcony man, Alberto Bertarelli, he wants you to meet him near an alleyway where some thugs stole Alberto's wallet so you kill those thugs and Alberto gives you some cash and you get some weapons to start off. Thus begins the wild ride of gta five..

there are at least 4 other topics about this exact same thing

ShnePmW.jpg?5

Or flame me I don't care.

My dad can beat up your dad.

I think it'll start with the protagonist arriving via airplane.

I would like it if it's going to start out as the typical day, gets out of bed, eats breakfast, then you get to take control and drive his kids where ever they need to go, then another cut scene when he finds out that his bank account says $0 and then he goes looking for work.

G1T

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

It will go the way I described, balcony man wants to expand his business, has the cash, hispanic guy needs the cash, balcony man needs an ex crim to do his dirty work, hires hispanic guy

DeadlyHabits87

The game will start with a cutscene where the protag is eating steak in a restaurant with his family.

Suddenly, a bunch of guys from the protag's past step in the restaurant and steal his steak. This makes the protag really mad.

And then the regular GTA slaughterfest starts.

Edited by DeadlyHabits87

FortunateSon

It will come in all like wooaahh, it's like a shade of black and it says Hockstar Games presents and Sammy Hilfiger is sat on a car bonnet in the Froman desert and he's all like smoking a cigarette, he throws it and it's all like A Bockstar North Production and you're all like wooaahh.

Anyway, Sammy looks in the wriggly distance and and sees the convoy approaching down the straight desert road. He gets in the Phoenix revs it up and sat next to him is Darren Mccoy, our Protag with the Mogag.

So they're both all like, let's do this and as the convoy passes they both all like shooting the drizzle out of it while the intro credits are rolling in this cinematic fromage frais.

Anywho, they battle their way, taking out the new huntley sports x and catch up to group sex van, at this point police choppers and coppers on choppers aswell as cop cars have joined the battle. Darren jumps onto the side of the group sex van and opens the door and starts beating off the driver.

The driver's all like oh dear and turns left and smashes the Phoenix off road and causes it to flip and twist and turn and spin and fly and crash and blow up and your best friend is now dead.

Darren looks at the tragedy and while distracted is kicked off the group sex van and on to the road. The cops surround you and you're all like being taken to prison and then it says in wowser style GTA V.

Then the game starts with you breaking out of prison to start a new life and find out why you lost your phoenix.

Here is my story.The protag is doing a robbery in vice city.SWAT team arrives and then shooting starts.we have to shoot all enemy after that we escape through a private jet.protag and his friends have plan to esape to los santos so they can save the money. whatsthat.gif.accediantally the jet engine fails and everyone requires a parachute.all friends get the parachute but protag didnt.

So friends are all safe and they get the money.protag falls in water and is rescued by a man who is fishing.and then ****star presents GTA V colgate.gif

andivegito

It will start when you push the start/play game button in the main menu.

Sorry couldn't resist...

I think that the balcony guy is the one and only protag and it will start with him trying to live a normal

life like everyone else but the call of his past and corruption is just too tempting so he descends back into

the criminal lifestyle because he can't function in normal society.

I don't really care to be honest. I'm likely to be happy however it goes.

G1T

FortunateSon

I need more stories on how Bittockstar could open GTA V, please it's crucial for my flymbus!