Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,557 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ZZCOOL

GTA V vehicles.ide lines found in mp3 files

mkey82
Wow! 90 Pages in 2 days? Is it that big of a deal?

Sure it is.. snowy areas and snowmobiles are pretty much confirmed to be present in GTAV. Well, at least I hope so.

Your confidence is very assuring.

nirushan

hey, wait what? Wasn't this already confirmed for being fake?

ZZCOOL
hey, wait what? Wasn't this already confirmed for being fake?

then it was confirmed being real when the author of openiv showed the same files

THEMANatwar

Anything really new in the last few pages?

ZZCOOL

nope this thread is nearing it's death i assume

urbanfire

Ahh well it was good while it lasted. Quite amazing though how in just one day we managed to get nearly 100 pages from one thread. Man we are going to go psycho when the next trailer comes.

Its like when Eddie Murphy said something like: "If you starve a man for a year, and then give him a cracker, he's going to suck, nibble, and chew that cracker dry as if its the best cracker in the whole world. But its just a regular cracker"

Doland J. Trump

You're not going to add new stuff?

THEMANatwar

It was fun while it lasted. Kept us occupied for a little bit! Thanks ZZ! cookie.gif

Durden

Wait what about the 'additional info' that you were gonna wait a day until you tell us? What was it?

stee_vo

You're not going to add new stuff?

Like what?

Freezer89

Wow! 90 Pages in 2 days? Is it that big of a deal?

Sure it is.. snowy areas and snowmobiles are pretty much confirmed to be present in GTAV. Well, at least I hope so.

Your confidence is very assuring.

I know. Maybe I am a bit too optimistic and probably also gullible.. but I also believe that V won't be released this year anymore and that nothing will happen on 2405 and maybe at E3 too.

About new stuffs from the files.. just wait for the PC version.

krazy_fool_X
Wait what about the 'additional info' that you were gonna wait a day until you tell us? What was it?

Yeah... You were going to say, then someone obviously hurt your feelings and now you're acting all coy.

Seriously, thank you for posting all of this, a lot of people - me included - are very thankful. But when you withhold information because someone called you a faker, you look like a 10 year old throwing a fit and sulking. Just ignore everyone and post for the better of the community; when you withhold information it looks like you're attention seeking and need constant reassurance, so just grow up, man up and keep your thread alive.

Of course, somewhat paradoxically, I may have become one of those people which you don't like... Hmm... Dilemma...

gtav nut

this fake sh*t still going?? lol.gif

stee_vo

It isn't fake. Watch the proof videos or go find the files yourself, lazy ass.

twisted89

Yeah... You were going to say, then someone obviously hurt your feelings and now you're acting all coy.

Seriously, thank you for posting all of this, a lot of people - me included - are very thankful. But when you withhold information because someone called you a faker, you look like a 10 year old throwing a fit and sulking. Just ignore everyone and post for the better of the community; when you withhold information it looks like you're attention seeking and need constant reassurance, so just grow up, man up and keep your thread alive.

Of course, somewhat paradoxically, I may have become one of those people which you don't like... Hmm... Dilemma...

Sorry to disappoint but the bulk of the files have been released, besides some bink movie files and the models theres not much else, at least not anything that contains GTA V references.

Sneakerhead.

It isn't fake. Watch the proof videos or go find the files yourself, lazy ass.

I think he is a troll. monocle.gif

Dragonjack

Hopefully some these vehicles will make appearance in GTAV... but i'm not sure if this is real Or fake confused.gif

Doland J. Trump

I agree with krazy_fool_X, thank you very much for this discovery it's given something for us to talk about (something thats actually legit) And just because some people called you a fake and troll doesn't mean you stop posting keep posting as much as you want, the trolls just wanna be a nuisance and get attention. So once again thank you for this on behalf of everyone!

Flashify

I know this isn't a full list of vehicles, but has anyone tried matching any of the new names with the new cars seen in the trailer?

Such as the Audi... I'm guessing it's name will be Furzen or CS2000.

nirushan

I doubt if snowmobile and snowplough are in the game. Don't they rename it always?

ZZCOOL
I agree with krazy_fool_X, thank you very much for this discovery it's given something for us to talk about (something thats actually legit) And just because some people called you a fake and troll doesn't mean you stop posting keep posting as much as you want, the trolls just wanna be a nuisance and get attention. So once again thank you for this on behalf of everyone!

yes i will post more once i find out more for now theres nothing

but like i mentiond earlier a friend had mentiond about finding something relating to features i removed it as i have no proof of ever getting that info etc

but since so many wanted to know

GTAxYushix

There is nothing more to show then those IV files... nothing more

Like i said yesterday and NTS confirmed it... most files are from IV and I wouldnt be surprised if the vehicles.ide was from a GTA IV build aswell even tho nothing is being used but that was the same with some other games.

nirushan
There is nothing more to show then those IV files... nothing more

Like i said yesterday and NTS confirmed it... most files are from IV and I wouldnt be surprised if the vehicles.ide was from a GTA IV build aswell even tho nothing is being used but that was the same with some other games.

this has a point. Everyone thinks that everything is directly from GTA V, but there are other games aswell

GTAxYushix

and IGN - XGN - PCGAMER - etc...

every website has been posting this but what will they achieve?

Nothing, R* has us right where they want, like Dan/Sam said, they have to be carefull with everything they say... I'm sure R* has checked the files on the MP3 disc and left it there because the engine needs it...

ChillyPhilly

'Chairlift'.

There's a chairlift in a Rio de Janeiro favela, not sure about Sao Paulo off the top of my head.

But as others have said, this is an amazing find. Whether or not it will actually be a paper trail left behind by Rockstar, time will tell.

weebreezy

I haven't read all the pages but anyone think that this might be rockstar giving us little hint every now and then to keep us interested. But also the files could be from gta iv, well some of them since some of the file names arent from gta iv. But i do hope that these are from GTA V and these only are a few of the vehicles to be in GTA V

Okin

yes i will post more once i find out more for now theres nothing

but like i mentiond earlier a friend had mentiond about finding something relating to features i removed it as i have no proof of ever getting that info etc

but since so many wanted to know

Proof or not, its nice to keep the hype of this going with a little speculation no?

Cmon bud what were some of these features? Personally hearing things that MIGHT be in the game gets me just as excited as other news biggrin.gif

Fantaseb

Its nothing to do with IV, I would know. GooD-NTS can speculate like this, why would GTA IV have a snowplough? It would not, so really he is babling

nirushan
Its nothing to do with IV, I would know. GooD-NTS can speculate like this, why would GTA IV have a snowplough? It would not, so really he is babling

why does it call a snowmobile and snowplough while GTA ALWAYS renames the cars