Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,289 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ZZCOOL

GTA V vehicles.ide lines found in mp3 files

Okin
Some of are probably just cut Vehicles from GTA IV.Because the GTA V list probably be a lot larger then this.

Yes because there was much need for skimobiles and snow plows in Liberty City.

StellarFish20
Some of are probably just cut Vehicles from GTA IV.Because the GTA V list probably be a lot larger then this.

No need for sarcasm and he said some.

RamKaNam

Re-post : I have an Idea. Why don't someone put this in GTA IV and see what happens? My game is corrupt atm. Please, do that, at least with car colors.

Edited by Knife

skillz7855

Thats why I said cut Vehicles.They probably were going to have snow but took it out of them game thats why Snow Plow and Skimobile were on the list. It doesn't snow in Southern California

Fantaseb

There is people dont understand, I am starting to wonder if you PC owners/some small Xbox users understand Rage Engine/Rockstar Games at all?

I wonder how some of you even pass school

Okin

Thats why I said cut Vehicles.They probably were going to have snow but took it out of them game thats why Snow Plow and Snow mobile were on the list. It doesn't snow in Southern California

Im sure it does on top of mountain ranges though.

Dnero

but what does 'deprecated' vehicles actually mean?

Got this from wikipedia:

In the process of authoring computer software, its standards or documentation, or other technical standards, deprecation is a status applied to features, characteristics, or practices to indicate that they should be avoided, typically because they have been superseded.

mercie_blink.gif

skillz7855

Thats why I said cut Vehicles.They probably were going to have snow but took it out of them game thats why Snow Plow and Snow mobile were on the list. It doesn't snow in Southern California

A snow plow truck on a damn mountain really.

GTA-King

Alright, well I'm off to play some more MP3. It's been awhile since I've seen so many people in one thread! mercie_blink.gif

I expect more info from R* sometime next week. Let the good times roll! icon14.gif

gevans81

There is people dont understand, I am starting to wonder if you PC owners/some small Xbox users understand Rage Engine/Rockstar Games at all?

Well with your awful use of grammar, I'm surprised you even got out of Kindergarten.

Okin

Never seen a ski lodge on a mountain with a snowplough?

Staten
They kind of need to keep that "information" on the disc in order for the game to run.

#commented out lines are never read, game ignores them.

Then why leave them in? Surely it would be easier to delete those entries since there's only four or five vehicles that are not commented-out? Unless the engine needs a data file set out like this in order to run?

Has anyone got a copy of the IV vehicles file? If we compare them, maybe we can answer whether of not this is a hint at V.

Fantaseb

Well with your awful use of grammar, I'm surprised you even got out of Kindergarten.

I aint American.

gevans81

I aint American.

Nursery school then. sly.gif

Fantaseb

I aint American.

Nursery school then. sly.gif

Never went, was too busy doing other things smile.gif

CantPauseToast

I love how a number of you are too cynical and jaded to accept a legitimate piece of information regarding GTA V when one is blatantly put in front of you. Max Payne 3 was always going to offer an insight into GTA V, anyone who knows R* should have figured this out by now.

This is real, children.

Fantaseb

Oh & I forgot to say something to everyone. Max Payne 3 does not contain any sort of .img files only RPF from what my mate just told me smile.gif

CantPauseToast 

I love how a number of you are too cynical and jaded to accept a legitimate piece of information regarding GTA V when one is blatantly put in front of you. Max Payne 3 was always going to offer an insight into GTA V, anyone who knows R* should have figured this out by now.

This is real, children. 

You are a good man, exactly right. Rockstar Games do this on purpose to give people hints probs so be happy I gave this file to my friend and he posted it showing you all it smile.gif

hithere5

The bobsleighs confirm "northern" areas.

Look at the trailer, they won´t fit at all in the area shown in the trailer.

R* is hiding something (in the north).

Furthermore, cable cars are pointing towards San Fierro.

We will see...

DlZZEE
Re-post : I have an Idea. Why don't someone put this in GTA IV and see what happens? My game is corrupt atm. Please, do that, at least with car colors.

GTAIV.exe has stopped working

Kirsty

#dinghy,  	dinghy,  	boat,  DINGHY,  	DINGHY,  	[email protected]_speed,	NULL,  100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0,  5,  1.5  FOLLOW_BOAT_CAMERA	noboot+ext_requi+ext_strong+ext_conv

This could be all sorts of awesome if these actually appear in GTA V.

Okin
The bobsleighs confirm "northern" areas.

Look at the trailer, they won´t fit at all in the area shown in the trailer.

R* is hiding something (in the north).

Furthermore, cable cars are pointing towards San Fierro.

We will see...

Between skimobile, bobsleigh and chairlift there is DEFINITELY going to be a ski resort or mountain lodge.

Arvis

Nice how it's left there "by accident" biggrin.gif

Triple Vacuum Seal

Never seen a ski lodge on a mountain with a snowplough?

Exactly. I go to college in a mountain city/town with loads of snow storms and blizzards and I see snowplows all over campus in the winter months. It definitely makes sense and it DOES SNOW IN SOCAL (in the mountains).

gevans81

#dinghy,  	dinghy,  	boat,  DINGHY,  	DINGHY,  	[email protected]_speed,	NULL,  100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0,  5,  1.5  FOLLOW_BOAT_CAMERA	noboot+ext_requi+ext_strong+ext_conv

This could be all sorts of awesome if these actually appear in GTA V.

White water rafting anyone? Not sure if it would be geographically plausible in Los Santos but hell, who cares!

cool.gif

*Edit* > In Southern California, the exciting Kaweah River is located at the entrance to Sequoia National Park + there are almost thirty Ski resorts in California alone, would love to see this stuff in a future GTA.*

Edited by gevans81

AndyGanteks

But if it made up....then still nice fooling.

I don't think it's made up, but i also don't think these are GTA V vehicles.

Well, first it seems like too few. Second, maybe they were just planning to include vehicles in missions in MP3 featuring some of those vehicles, but during development, they removed them, and left that over. They just called the vehicles like they are called in GTA cannon, and possibly used some same models.

Besides, those that say "Max Payne vehicles", you don't really get to drive any of those cars in game, do you?

They are just there as exploding objects, or NPC are scripted to drive them, or something like that.

But, i wouldn't be surprised if some of those do turn up as GTA V vehicles. Regardless, real or not, it's a good find.

RamKaNam

GTAIV.exe has stopped working

lol. Man, I hope something good would come up!

ZZCOOL
But if it made up....then still nice fooling.

I don't think it's made up, but i also don't think these are GTA V vehicles.

Well, first it seems like too few. Second, maybe they were just planning to include vehicles in missions in MP3 featuring some of those vehicles, but during development, they removed them, and left that over. They just called the vehicles like they are called in GTA cannon, and possibly used some same models.

Besides, those that say "Max Payne vehicles", you don't really get to drive any of those cars in game, do you?

They are just there as exploding objects, or NPC are scripted to drive them, or something like that.

But, i wouldn't be surprised if some of those do turn up as GTA V vehicles. Regardless, real or not, it's a good find.

well if it's from mp3 and has nothing to do with gta 5 then i guess i have nothing to be sad about

Fantaseb

apc,  apc,  car,  APC,  APC,  [email protected],	NULL,  1,    1,  0.3552,	0.3552,  0.3,	2,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+big+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckenginefx#bobsleigh,  NULL,  car,  BOBSLEIGH,	BOBSLEIGH,	[email protected],	[email protected]_CONV,	10,	999,  0.01,	0.05,  0,  5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_conv+ext_strong#benson,  benson,  car,  BENSON,  BENSON,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.2944,	0.2944,  0.7,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+avoidturns+big+ext_requi+truckfirefx+truckenginefx#biff,  biff,  car,  BIFF,  BIFF,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.3171,	0.3197,  0.8,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  big+avoidturns+big+ext_strong+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefx#bobcat,  bobcat,  car,  BOBCAT,  BOBCAT,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.3248,	0.3248,  0,  3,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_requi#boxville,	boxville,	car,  BOXVILLE,	BOXVILLE,	[email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.2944,	0.2944,  0.9,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  isvan+truckfirefx#buccaneer,	buccaneer,	car,  BUCCANEER,	BUCCNEER,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2005,	0.2005,  0.5  5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#burrito,	burrito,	car,  BURRITO,	BURRITO,	[email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.2097,	0.2097,  0.7,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+onlyduringofficehours+isvan+livery+delivery+truckfirefx#brzbus,  brzbus,  car,  BRZBUS,  BRZBUS,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.3532,	0.3199,  0,  0,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  big+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefx+ext_all#casco,  casco,  car,  CASCO,  CASCO,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2005,	0.2005,  0.3,	5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#cadge,  cadge,  car,  CADGE,  CADGE,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,    0,	0,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#car_brzhatchplc,  car_brzhatchplc,  car,  CAR_BRZHATCHPLC,  CAR_BRZHATCHPLC,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#car_brzsedanplc,  car_brzsedanplc,  car,  CAR_BRZSEDANPLC,  CAR_BRZSEDANPLC,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#car_brzhatchjnk,  car_brzhatchjnk,  car,  CAR_BRZHATCHJNK,  CAR_BRZHATCHJNK,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#car_brzsedanjnk,  car_brzsedanjnk,  car,  CAR_BRZSEDANJNK,  CAR_BRZSEDANJNK,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#carga,  carga,  car,  CARGA,  CARGA,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.2097,	0.2097,  0.9,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+truckfirefx#cavalcade,	cavalcade,	car,  CAVALCADE,	CAVALCADE,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.3557,	0.3557,  0,  4,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  truckfirefx+ext_strong#cognoscenti,cognoscenti,car,  COGNOSCENTI,COGNOSCENTI,[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2005,	0.2005,  0.5  5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot#cs2000,  cs2000,  car,  CS2000,  CS2000,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.2970,	0.2970,  0.9,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+avoidturns+big+delivery+truckfirefx#chavos,  chavos,  car,  CHAVOS,  CHAVOS,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#dukes,  dukes,  car,  DUKES,  DUKES,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2094,	0.2094,  0,  2,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_strong+ext_sunroof#dune,  dune,  car,  DUNE,  DUNE,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2992,	0.2992,  0,  4,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#feroci,  feroci,  car,  FEROCI,  FEROCI,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#forklift,	forklift,	car,  FORKLIFT,	FORKLIFT,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2992,	0.2992,  0.0,	4,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_all+ext_strong+truckenginefx#futo,  futo,  car,  FUTO,  FUTO,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2005,	0.2005,  0.3,	5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_gang+ext_all+ext_strong#furzen,	furzen,  car,  FURZEN,  FURZEN,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2094,	0.2094,  0,  2,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#fxt,  fxt,  car,  FXT,  FXT,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.3248,	0.3248,  0,  3,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_requi#gant,  	gant,  car,  WILLARD,	WILARD,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#hauler,	hauler,  car,  BIFF,  BIFF,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.3171,	0.3197,  0.8,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  big+avoidturns+big+ext_strong+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefxminivan,	minivan,	car,  MINIVAN,	MINIVAN,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.3248,	0.3248,  0,  3,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_requi#infernus,	infernus,	car,  INFERNUS,	INFERNUS,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2005,	0.2005,  0.3,	5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#patriot,	patriot,	car,  PATRIOT,	PATRIOT,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.3557,	0.3557,  0,  4,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  livery+ext_gang+ext_all+truckfirefx+ext_strong#phantom,	phantom,	car,  PHANTOM,	PHANTOM,	[email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.3532,	0.3199,  0,  2,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+big+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefx#prairie,	prairie,	car,  PRAIRIE,	PRAIRIE,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.3248,	0.3248,  0,  3,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_requi#police,  police,  car,  POLICE,  POLICE,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_requi#rancher,	rancher,	car,  RANCHER,	RANCHER,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.3248,	0.3248,  0,  3,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_requi#rhino,  rhino,  car,  RHINO,  RHINO,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	5,  	0.5100,	0.5100,  0.3,	2,  1.5  FOLLOW_TANK_CAMERA	noboot+ext_all+truckfirefx#schafter,	schafter,	car,  SCHAFTER,	SCHAFTER,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#seinove,	seinove,	car,  SEINOVE,	FUTO,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2272,	0.2272,  1,  2,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_strong+ext_requi#skimobile,  skimobile,	car,  SKIMOBILE,	SKIMOBILE,	[email protected],	NULL	100,	999,  0.2363,	0.2363,  0,  5,  1.0  FOLLOW_SKIMOBILE_CAMERA	ext_strong+ext_requi#taxi,  	taxi,  car,  TAXI,  TAXI,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_taxi#vanpony,	vanpony,	car,  VANPONY,	VANPONY,	[email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.2097,	0.2097,  0.7,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+isvan+truckfirefx#willard,  willard,	car,  WILLARD,	WILARD,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#winky,  winky,  car,  WINKY,  WINKY,  [email protected],	[email protected],	100,	999,  0.2992,	0.2992,  0,  4,  1.5  FOLLOW_JEEP_CAMERA	-#trash,  trash,  car,  TRASH,  TRASH,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.3171,	0.3197,  0.8,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  big+avoidturns+big+ext_strong+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefx#railmu,  railmu,  car,  RAILMU,  RAILMU,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.46,	0.46,  0.3,	2,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#flatty  flatty  car,  FLATTY,  FLATTY,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.2970, 0.2970,  0.9,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+truckfirefx+avoidturns+big+ext_requi#snowplough,	snowplough,	car,  SNOWPLOUGH,	SNOWPLOUGH,	[email protected],	NULL,  1,  1,  	0.3171,	0.3197,  0.8,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  big+avoidturns+big+ext_strong+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefx## Bikes deprecated##enduro,  enduro,  bike,  ENDURO,  ENDURO,  [email protected]_DIRT,    NULL,	30,	999,  0.2670,	0.2386,  0,  5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot#jz125,  jz125,  bike,  JZ125,  JZ125,  [email protected]_FREEWAY,  NULL,	30,	999,  0.2303,	0.2303,  0,  4,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot#z75,  z75,  bike,  Z75,  Z75,  [email protected]_FREEWAY,  NULL,	30,	999,  0.2303,	0.2303,  0,  4,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot#faggio2,	faggio2,	bike,  Z75,  FAGGIO2,	[email protected]_FREEWAY,  NULL,	30,	999,  0.2303,	0.2303,  0,  4,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot#spike,  spike,  bike,  ENDURO,  ENDURO,  [email protected]_DIRT,    NULL,	30,	999,  0.2670,	0.2386,  0,  5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot## Heli's deprecated##autogiro,	autogiro,	heli,  AUTOGYRO,	AUTOGYRO,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.1176,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_GIRO_CAMERA	noboot#bchopper,	bchopper,	heli,  BCHOPPER,	BCHOPPER,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.1176,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#annihilator,  annihilator,  heli,  ANNHIL,  ANNHIL,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.1176,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#bentham,	bentham,	heli,  BENTHAM,	BENTHAM,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.2001,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#maverick,	maverick,	heli,  MAVERICK,	MAVERICK,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.05,  0.05,  	0.3,  4,  1.5  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#hind,  	hind,  heli,  HIND,  ANNHIL,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.1176,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#napalm,  napalm,  heli,  NAPALM,  NAPALM,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.1176,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#scamp,  scamp,  heli,  SCAMP,  SCAMP,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.1176,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#heli_vcpf,	heli_vcpf,	heli,  HELI_VCPF,	HELI_VCPF,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.2001,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#heli_tfe,	heli_tfe,	heli,  HELI_TFE,	HELI_TFE,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.2001,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot## Planes deprecated#	

They have way more inside the files enjoy much love Twisted/Fanta

Da Perzinga

Well here the code from vehicles.ide in GTA IV:

## see default.ide for id ranges## flags:# 0x01 gets streamed out after 1 car is generated (for dumpsters, MrWoopy etc)# 0x02 Don't use. Used by code internally.## isvan - vehicle has van style rear doors.## DefDirtLevel:# describes default level of dirt on newly created cars:# 0.0  -> dirt range is <0.0; 1.0> (full range - default)# 0.5  -> dirt range is <0.5; 1.0># 0.75 -> dirt range is <0.75;1.0># # FREQUENZY LESS THAN 1 CRASHES THE GAME!# Killatomatecars# Model name,   Txd name,	Type  	HandlingId	Game name,  Anims  Anims2  Frq	MaxNum  Wheel Radius  	DefDirtLevel	lodMult#                	Front	Rear  	Swankness  flags# cars have two extra fields wheelmodelId and wheel scale# planes have one extra field model id of low level of detailadmiral,  admiral,	car,  ADMIRAL,	ADMIRAL,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LO4_LO4,	100,	999,  0.2229,	0.2229,  0,	2,	1.0	,0,	-airtug,  airtug,  car,  AIRTUG,  AIRTUG,  [email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.1104,	0.1104,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	noboot+ext_convambulance,  ambulance,	car,  AMBULANCE,	AMBULAN,	[email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.2406,	0.2406,  0,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+isvan+truckfirefx+ext_strongbanshee,	banshee,	car,  BANSHEE,	BANSHEE,	[email protected],	[email protected]_CONV,  1,	999,  0.2967,	0.2967,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	ext_conv+ext_strongbenson,  benson,  car,  BENSON,  BENSON,  [email protected],	[email protected]_BA1,  10,	999,  0.2944,	0.2944,  0.5,	1,	1.5	,2,	noboot+avoidturns+big+ext_requi+truckfirefx+truckenginefxbiff,  biff,  car,  BIFF,  BIFF,  [email protected],	[email protected]_BA_XX,	10,	999,  0.3171,	0.3197,  0.5,	1,	1.5	,1,	big+avoidturns+big+ext_strong+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefxblista,  blista,  car,  BLISTA,  BLISTA,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LE1_RI1,	100,	999,  0.2272,	0.2272,  0.1,	2,	1.0	,2,	ext_sunroof+ext_strongbobcat,  bobcat,  	car,  BOBCAT,  BOBCAT,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO5_LO5,	50,	999,  0.2793,	0.2793,  0.5	5,	1.0	,1,	noboot+ext_strong+ext_requiboxville,  boxville,	car,  BOXVILLE,	BOXVLE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1_LE1,	10,	999,  0.2319,	0.2319,  0.5,	1,	1.5	,1,	noboot+isvan+avoidturns+big+delivery+livery+truckfirefxbuccaneer,	buccaneer,	car,  BUCCANEER,	BUCCNEER,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LE2_RI2,	100,	999,  0.2005,	0.2005,  0.2	5,	1.0	,2,	-burrito,	burrito,	car,  BURRITO,	BURRITO,	[email protected],	NULL,  	20,	999,  0.2097,	0.2097,  0.4,	1,	1.5	,1,	noboot+onlyduringofficehours+isvan+livery+delivery+truckfirefxburrito2,	burrito2,	car,  BURRITO2,	BURRITO2,	[email protected],	NULL,  	20,	999,  0.2097,	0.2097,  0.4,	1,	1.5	,2,	noboot+onlyduringofficehours+isvan+delivery+truckfirefxbus,  	bus,  car,  BUS,  BUS,  [email protected],	NULL,  	6,	999,  0.3142,	0.3142,  0.3,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+big+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckenginefxcabby,  	cabby,  car,  CABBY,  CABBY,  [email protected],	NULL,  	30,	999,  0.2473,	0.2473,  0,	2,	1.2	,1,	ext_taxi+ext_requicavalcade,	cavalcade,	car,  CAVCADE,	CAVCADE,	[email protected],	NULL,  	60,	999,  0.3248,	0.3248,  0,	3,	1.5	,0,	ext_gangchavos,  chavos,  car,  CHAVOS,  CHAV,  	[email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.2359,	0.2359,  0,	5,	1.0	,1,	-	cognoscenti,	cognoscenti,  car,  	COGNOS,  COGNONTI,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO3_LO3,	15,	999,  0.2670,	0.2670,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	ext_scriptcomet,  comet,  car,  COMET,  COMET,  [email protected],	NULL,  	1,	999,  0.2621,	0.2621,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	noboot+sportscoquette,  coquette,	car,  COQUETTE,	COQUETTE,	[email protected],	[email protected]_HI4_HI4,	1,	999,  0.2417, 0.2417,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	sportsdf8,  	df8,  car,  DF8,  DF8,  [email protected],	[email protected]_DF8,  100,	999,  0.2604,	0.2604,  0,	2,	1.0	,0,	-dilettante,	dilettante,	car,  DILETT,  DILANTE,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2038,	0.2038,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	-dukes,  dukes,  car,  DUKES,  DUKES,  [email protected],	[email protected]_HI3_HI3,	70,	999,  0.2094,	0.2094,  0,	2,	1.0	,2,	ext_strong+ext_sunroofe109,  	e109,  car,  CONTENDER,	CONTENDER,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LO2_LO2,	70,	999,  0.2815,	0.2815,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_strong+ext_requiemperor,	emperor,  car,  	EMPEROR,  EMPEROR,  [email protected],  [email protected]_RI3,  100,	999,  0.1995,	0.1995,  0,	1,	1.0	,1,	-emperor2,	emperor2,  car,  	EMPEROR2,  EMPEROR2,  [email protected],  [email protected]_RI3,  30,	999,  0.1995,	0.1995,  0,	1,	1.0	,2,	livery+bangerexhaustfx+ext_requiesperanto,  esperanto,  car,  	ESPERANT,  ESPERNTO,  [email protected],	[email protected]_XX_RI1,  100,	999,  0.1996,	0.1996,  0.2,	1,	1.0	,1,	-faction,  faction,	car,  FACTION,	FACTION,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LE1_RI1,	100,	999,  0.1992,	0.1992,  0,	3,	1.0	,2,	ext_sunrooffbi,  fbi,  car,  FBI,  FBI,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO4_LO4,	100,	999,  0.2622, 0.2622,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	-feltzer,	feltzer,	car,  FELTZER,	FELTZER,	[email protected],	[email protected]_CONV,  20,	999,  0.2660, 0.2660,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	sports+ext_conv+ext_strongferoci,  feroci,  car,  FEROCI,  FEROCI,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1_LO1,	100,	999,  0.2571, 0.2571,  0,	2,	1.0	,0,	ext_gang+ext_requi+ext_strongferoci2,  feroci2,	car,  FEROCI,  FEROCI2,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI1_LO1,	100,	999,  0.2286, 0.2286,  0,	2,	1.0	,0,	-firetruk,	firetruk,	car,  FIRETRUK,	FIRETRUK,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI2_LE2,	100,	999,  0.3407,	0.3407,  0.3,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+avoidturns+big+truckfirefx+truckenginefxflatbed,	flatbed,	car,  FLATBED,	FLATBED,	[email protected],	NULL,  	10,	999,  0.3532,	0.3199,  0,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+big+avoidturns+ext_strong+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefxfortune,	fortune,	car,  FORTUNE,	FORTUNE,	[email protected],	[email protected]_XX_RI2,  100,	999,  0.2250,	0.2250,  0.2,	2,	1.0	,0,	-forklift,	forklift,	car,  FORKLIFT,	FORK,  [email protected],	NULL,  	100,	5,  0.1863,	0.1863,  0.3,	2,	1.0	,2,	noboot+smallworker+ext_requi+ext_strongfuto,  futo,  car,  FUTO,  FUTO,  [email protected],	[email protected]_XX_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2005,	0.2005,  0.1,	5,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_all+ext_strongfxt,  fxt,  car,  FXT,  FXT,  [email protected],	NULL,  	70,	999,  0.3248,	0.3248,  0,	3,	1.5	,1,	ext_requihabanero,	habanero,	car,  HABANERO,	HABANRO,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LO1_LO1,	100,	999,  0.2826,	0.2826,  0,	2,	1.2	,1,	-hakumai,  hakumai,	car,  HAKUMAI,	HAKUMAI,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2365,	0.2365,  0.2,	2,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_stronghuntley,	huntley,	car,  HUNTLEY,	HUNT,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO1_LO1,	80,	999,  0.3211,	0.3211,  0,	2,	1.2	,0,	ext_gang+ext_allinfernus,	infernus,	car,  INFERNUS,	INFERNUS,	[email protected],	[email protected]_INFERNUS,	1,	999,  0.2500,	0.2500,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	sportsingot,  ingot,  car,  INGOT,  INGOT,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2016,	0.2016,  0.2,	1,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_all+ext_strongintruder,  intruder,  car,  	INTRUDER,  INTRUD,  [email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.2736,	0.2736,  0,	2,	1.0	,0,	ext_ganglandstalker,	landstalker,	car,  LANSTALK,	LANSTALK,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI3_LE3,	80,	999,  0.2992,	0.2992,  0,	4,	1.5	,0,	ext_gang+ext_alllokus,  lokus,  car,  LOKUS,  LOKUS,  [email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.2333,	0.2333,  0,	1,	1.0	,1,	-manana,  manana,  car,  	MANANA,  MANANA,  [email protected],	[email protected]_CONV,  100,	999,  0.1947,	0.1947,  0.2,	2,	1.0	,2,	ext_convmarbella,	marbella,  car,  	MARBELLA,  MARBELLA,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO4_LO4,	100,	999,  0.2003,	0.2003,  0.3,	1,	1.0	,1,	-merit,  merit,  car,  MERIT,  MERIT,  [email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.2706,	0.2706,  0.1,	2,	1.0	,1,	-minivan,  minivan,	car,  MINIVAN,	MINVAN,  [email protected],	[email protected]_FO1,  100,	999,  0.2546,	0.2546,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	-moonbeam,	moonbeam,	car,  MOONBEAM,	MOONB,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO1_LO1,	100,	999,  0.2400,	0.2400,  0.2,	2,	1.2	,2,	ext_sunroof+ext_strongmrtasty,  mrtasty,	car,  MRTASTY,	MRTASTY,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI1_LE1,	10,	1,  0.1974,	0.1974,  0.3,	1,	1.0	,1,	truckfirefxmule,  mule,  car,  MULE,  MULE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LE1_RI1,	10,	999,  0.2970,	0.2970,  0.7,	1,	1.5	,1,	noboot+avoidturns+big+delivery+livery+ext_requi+truckfirefxnoose,  noose,  car,  NOOSE,  NOOSE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI3,  100,	999,  0.2345, 0.2345,  0.2,	2,	1.0	,1,	ext_requi+ext_strongnstockade,	nstockade,	car,  STOCKADE,	NSTOCK,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO1_LO1,	100,	999,  0.3286,	0.3286,  0.3,	2,	1.5	,2,	noboot+big+isvan+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckenginefxoracle,  oracle,  car,  ORACLE,  ORACLE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2814,	0.2814,  0,	5,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_allpacker,  packer,  car,  PACKER,  PACKER,  [email protected],	NULL,  	10,	999,  0.3523,	0.3508,  0,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+big+avoidturns+ext_strong+ext_script+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefxpatriot,	patriot,	car,  PATRIOT,	PATRIOT,	[email protected],	[email protected]_FO1_FO1,	50,	999,  0.3557,	0.3557,  0,	4,	1.5	,1,	+livery+ext_gang+ext_all+truckfirefx+ext_strongperennial,	perennial,	car,  PERENNIAL,	PEREN,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO3_LO3,	100,	999,  0.2935,	0.2935,  0,	2,	1.0	,2,	-perennial2,	perennial2,	car,  PERENNIAL,	PEREN2,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO3_LO3,	30,	999,  0.2935,	0.2935,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	-peyote,  peyote,  car,  PEYOTE,  PEYOTE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_CONV,  100,	999,  0.2247,	0.2247,  0,	3,	1.0	,2,	ext_conv+ext_strongphantom,	phantom,	car,  PHANTOM,	PHANTOM,	[email protected],	[email protected]_PHANTOM,	10,	999,  0.3532,	0.3199,  0,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+big+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefxpinnacle,	pinnacle,  car,  	PINNACLE,  PINCLE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO4_LO4,	100,	999,  0.2514,	0.2514,  0,	2,	1.5	,1,	-pmp600,  pmp600,  car,  PMP600,  PMP600,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO3_LO3,	100,	999,  0.3014, 0.3014,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	ext_gang+ext_requipolice,  police,  car,  POLICE,  POLICE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2345, 0.2345,  0.1,	2,	1.0	,1,	ext_requi+ext_strongpolice2,	police2,	car,  POLICE2,	POLICE2,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2348,	0.2348,  0.1,	2,	1.0	,1,	ext_requi+ext_strongpolpatriot,	polpatriot,	car,  POLPAT,  POLPAT,  [email protected],	[email protected]_FO1_FO1,	100,	999,  0.2786, 0.2786,  0,	4,	1.5	,1,	truckfirefxpony,  	pony,  car,  PONY,  PONY,  [email protected],	[email protected]_XX_LE1,  20,	999,  0.2100,	0.2100,  0.5,	2,	1.5	,2,	noboot+onlyduringofficehours+isvan+livery+delivery+truckfirefx+ext_strongpremier,  premier,	car,  PREMIER,	PREMIER,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2359,	0.2359,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	-pres,  	pres,  car,  PRES,  PRES,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI2_LO2,	100,	999,  0.2579,	0.2579,  0,	2,	1.0	,0,	ext_gang+ext_requi+ext_strongprimo,  primo,  	car,  	PRIMO,  	PRIMO,  	[email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.2208,	0.2208,  0,	1,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_all+ext_strongpstockade,  pstockade,	car,  STOCKADE,	PSTOCK,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO1_LO1,	100,	999,  0.3241,	0.3241,  0,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+big+isvan+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckenginefxrancher,  rancher,	car,  RANCHER,	RANCHER,	[email protected],	[email protected]_FO2_FO2,	100,	999,  0.2450,	0.2450,  0.4,	2,	1.0	,2,	ext_strong+ext_requirebla,  rebla,  car,  REBLA,  REBLA,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO2_LO2,	100,	999,  0.2969,	0.2969,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	ext_gang+ext_allripley,  ripley,  car,  RIPLEY,  RIPLEY,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO1_LO1,	100,	5,  0.5100,	0.5100,  0.3,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+ext_all+truckfirefxromero,  romero,  car,  ROMERO,  ROMERO,  [email protected],	NULL,  	20,	1,  0.2071,	0.2071,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	-rom,  rom,  car,  ROMAN,  ALBANY,  [email protected],	[email protected]_XX_RI1,  1,	0,  0.1996,	0.1996,  0,	2,	1.0	,2,	-ruiner,  ruiner,  car,  RUINER,  RUINER,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LE2_RI2,	100,	999,  0.2456,	0.2456,  0.2,	4,	1.0	,1,	ext_sunroofsabre,  	sabre,  car,  SABRE,  SABRE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LE1_RI1,	100,	999,  0.2004,	0.2004,  0.2,	4,	1.0	,1,	-sabre2,  sabre2,  car,  SABRE2,  SABRE2,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LE1_RI1,	30,	999,  0.2004,	0.2004,  0.5,	4,	1.0	,1,	livery+ext_requi+bangerexhaustfxsabregt,  sabregt,	car,  SABREGT,	SABREGT,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LE2_RI2,	100,	999,  0.2240,	0.2240,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	-schafter,  schafter,	car,  SCHAFTER,	SCHAFTER,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LO4_LO4,	100,	999,  0.2440,	0.2440,  0,	1,	1.0	,0,	ext_gang+ext_requi+ext_strongsentinel,	sentinel,	car,  SENTINEL,	SENTINEL,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LU2_RI2,	40,	999,  0.2637,	0.2637,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	ext_gang+ext_all+ext_strongsolair,  	solair,  car,  SOLAIR,  SOLAIR,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2337,	0.2337,  0.2,	2,	1.0	,1,	-speedo,  speedo,  car,  SPEEDO,  SPEEDO,  [email protected],	[email protected]_FO2_FO2,	35,	999,  0.2335,	0.2335,  0.2,	1,	1.5	,1,	noboot+isvan+delivery+ext_all+liverystalion,  stalion,	car,  STALLION,	STALION,	[email protected],	[email protected]_CONV,  100,	999,  0.2382,	0.2382,  0,	5,	1.0	,1,	ext_convsteed,  steed,  car,  STEED,  STEED,  [email protected],	[email protected]_HL1_HI1,	10,	999,  0.2244,	0.2244,  0.5,	2,	1.5	,2,	noboot+avoidturns+big+delivery+ext_requi+livery+truckfirefxstockade,  stockade,	car,  STOCKADE,	STOCK,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO1_LO1,	10,	999,  0.3286,	0.3286,  0.3,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+big+isvan+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckenginefxstratum,  stratum,	car,  STRATUM,	STRATUM,	[email protected],	[email protected]_XX_LO1,  100,	999,  0.2494,	0.2494,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	ext_sunroofstretch,	stretch,	car,  STRETCH,	STRETCH,	[email protected],	VEH[email protected]_RI1_LO1,	25,	999,  0.2252,	0.2252,  0,	4,	1.0	,0,	ext_sunroofsultan,  sultan,  car,  SULTAN,  SULTAN,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1_LO1,	100,	999,  0.2363,	0.2363,  0,	5,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_requisultanrs,  sultanrs,	car,  SULTANRS,	SULTANRS,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LE2_RI2,	3,	999,  0.2391,	0.2391,  0,	5,	1.0	,1,	ext_strongsupergt,	supergt,	car,  SUPERGT,	SUPER,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LE2_RI2,	1,	999,  0.2747,	0.2747,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	sportstaxi,  taxi,  car,  TAXI,  TAXI,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI3_LO3,	40,	999,  0.2345, 0.2345,  0.3,	3,	1.0	,1,	ext_taxi+ext_requitaxi2,  taxi2,  car,  TAXI2,  TAXI2,  [email protected],	NULL,  	40,	999,  0.2345,	0.2345,  0.3,	3,	1.0	,2,	ext_taxi+ext_requitrash,  trash,  car,  TRASH,  TRUSH,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LR1_LF1,	100,	999,  0.3500,	0.3500,  0.6,	2,	1.5	,2,	noboot+big+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfxturismo,	turismo,	car,  TURISMO,	TURISMO,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LE1_RI1,	1,	999,  0.2667,	0.2667,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	noboot+sports+ext_gang+ext_rareuranus,  uranus,  car,  URANUS,  URANUS,  [email protected],	[email protected]_HI2_HI2,	100,	999,  0.2250,	0.2250,  0.3,	1,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_strong+ext_allvigero,  vigero,  car,  VIGERO,  VIGERO,  [email protected],	[email protected]_HI2_HI2,	100,	999,  0.2237,	0.2237,  0,	5,	1.0	,1,	-vigero2,  vigero2,  car,  VIGERO2,	VIGERO2,	[email protected],	[email protected]_HI2_HI2,	30,	999,  0.2237,	0.2237,  0,	5,	1.0	,1,	ext_requi+livery+bangerexhaustfxvincent,  vincent,	car,  VINCENT,	VINCENT,	[email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.2466,	0.2466,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	-virgo,  virgo,  	car,  	VIRGO,  	VIRGO,  	[email protected],	[email protected]_LU1_RI1,	100,	999,  0.2120,	0.2120,  0,	1,	1.0	,2,	-voodoo,  voodoo,  car,  VOODOO,  VOODOO,  [email protected],	[email protected]_HI_HI,  100,	999,  0.1792,	0.1792,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_allwashington,	washington,	car,  WASHINGTON,	WASHINGTON,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI2,  100,	999,  0.2224,	0.2224,  0,	2,	1.0	,0,	-willard,  willard,	car,  WILLARD,	WILARD,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,	1.0	,1,	-yankee,  yankee,  car,  YANKEE,  YANKEE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LL_LO,  10,	999,  0.3141,	0.3141,  0.4,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+avoidturns+delivery+ext_requi+truckfirefx+truckenginefx+livery+ext_strong# Bikes#bobber,  bobber,  bike,  BOBBER,  BOBBER,  [email protected]_FREEWAY,  NULL,	35,	999,  0.2303,	0.2303,  0,	4,	1.0	,0,	nobootfaggio,  faggio,  bike,  FAGGIO,  FAGGIO,  [email protected]_SCOOTER,  NULL,	10,	999,  0.1510,	0.1510,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	noboothellfury,	hellfury,	bike,  HELLFURY,	HELLFURY,	[email protected]_FREEWAY,  NULL,	25,	999,  0.2498,	0.2303,  0,	4,	1.0	,0,	nobootnrg900,  nrg900,  bike,  NRG900,  NRG900,  [email protected]_SPT,    NULL,	10,	999,  0.2414,	0.2299,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	nobootpcj,  pcj,  bike,  PCJ,  PCJ,  [email protected]_SPT,    NULL,	20,	999,  0.2304,	0.2304,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	nobootsanchez,	sanchez,	bike,  SANCHEZ,	SANCHEZ,	[email protected]_DIRT,    NULL,	3,	999,  0.2670,	0.2386,  0.3,	5,	1.0	,0,	nobootzombieb,	zombieb,	bike,  ZOMBIE,  ZOMB,  [email protected]_CHOPPER,  NULL,	25,	999,  0.1970,	0.1970,  0,	4,	1.0	,0,	noboot# Heli's#annihilator,	annihilator,	heli,  ANNHIL,  ANNHIL,  [email protected],	[email protected]_ANNIH,	100,	999,  0.2001, 0.1176,  	0.3,	4,	2.0	,0,	nobootmaverick,	maverick,	heli,  MAVERICK,	MAVERICK,	[email protected],	[email protected]_XX_H,100,999,  0.05,  0.05,  	0.2,	4,	1.5	,0,	nobootpolmav,  polmav,  heli,  POLMAV,  POLMAV,  [email protected],	[email protected]_XX_H,100,999,  0.05,  0.05,  	0.2,	4,	1.5	,0,	noboottourmav,	tourmav,	heli,  TOURMAV,	TOURMAV,	[email protected],	[email protected]_XX_H,100,999,  0.05,  0.05,  	0,	4,	1.5	,0,	noboot# Boats#dinghy,  dinghy,  boat,  DINGHY,  DINGHY,  [email protected]_speed,	NULL,  100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0,	5,	1.5	,0,	nobootjetmax,  jetmax,  boat,  JETMAX,  JETMAX,  [email protected]_speed,	NULL,  100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0,	5,	1.5	,0,	nobootmarquis,	marquis,	boat,  MARQUIS,	MARQUI,  [email protected]_STAND_BIG,  NULL,	100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0,	1,	2.0	,0,	tallshippredator,	predator,	boat,  PREDATOR,	PREDTOR,	[email protected]_standing,   NULL,	100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0,	5,	1.5	,0,	nobootreefer,  reefer,  boat,  REEFER,  REEFER,  [email protected]_standing,   NULL,	100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0.5,	1,	1.5	,0,	nobootsqualo,  squalo,  boat,  SQUALO,  SQUALO,  [email protected]_speed,      NULL,	100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0,	5,	1.5	,0,	noboot+ext_raretuga,  tuga,  boat,  TUG,  RUSTBOAT,	[email protected]_standing,   NULL,	100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  1,	0,	2.0	,0,	noboot+tallshiptropic,  tropic,  boat,  TROPIC,  TROPIC,  [email protected]_speed,	NULL,  100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0,	5,	1.5	,0,	noboot+ext_requi+ext_strong# Trains#cablecar,	cablecar,	train,  CABLECAR,	CABLECAR,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.37,	0.37,  0.3,	2,	2.0	,0,	nobootsubway_lo,	subway_lo,	train,  SUBWAY,  SUBWAY,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.46,	0.46,  0.3,	2,	3.0	,0,	noboot+truckfirefx+liverysubway_hi,	subway_hi,	train,  SUBWAY,  SUBWAY2,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.46,	0.46,  0.3,	2,	1.0	,0,	noboot+truckfirefx+liveryendtxdpvehshare_truck, vehsharemule, vehshare_truckyankee, vehshare_trucktrash, vehshare_truckstockade, vehshare_trucksubway_lo, vehshare_trucksubway_hi, vehshare_trucksteed, vehshare_truckspeedo, vehshare_truckripley, vehshare_truckpstockade, vehshare_truckpony, vehshare_truckphantom, vehshare_truckpacker, vehshare_trucknstockade, vehshare_truckmrtasty, vehshare_truckflatbed, vehshare_truckfiretruk, vehshare_truckburrito2, vehshare_truckburrito, vehshare_truckboxville, vehshare_truckbiff, vehshare_truckbenson, vehshare_truckairtug, vehshare_truckbus, vehshare_truckdinghy, vehshare_truckjetmax, vehshare_truckpredator, vehshare_trucksqualo, vehshare_trucktropic, vehshare_truckannihilator, vehshare_truckmaverick, vehshare_truckpolmav, vehshare_trucktourmav, vehshare_truckambulance, vehshare_truckmarquis, vehshare_trucktug, vehshare_trucktuga, vehshare_truckreefer, vehshare_truckend## see default.ide for id ranges## flags:# 0x01 gets streamed out after 1 car is generated (for dumpsters, MrWoopy etc)# 0x02 Don't use. Used by code internally.## isvan - vehicle has van style rear doors.## DefDirtLevel:# describes default level of dirt on newly created cars:# 0.0  -> dirt range is <0.0; 1.0> (full range - default)# 0.5  -> dirt range is <0.5; 1.0># 0.75 -> dirt range is <0.75;1.0># # FREQUENZY LESS THAN 1 CRASHES THE GAME!# Killatomatecars# Model name,   Txd name,	Type  	HandlingId	Game name,  Anims  Anims2  Frq	MaxNum  Wheel Radius  	DefDirtLevel	lodMult#                	Front	Rear  	Swankness  flags# cars have two extra fields wheelmodelId and wheel scale# planes have one extra field model id of low level of detailadmiral,  admiral,	car,  ADMIRAL,	ADMIRAL,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LO4_LO4,	100,	999,  0.2229,	0.2229,  0,	2,	1.0	,0,	-airtug,  airtug,  car,  AIRTUG,  AIRTUG,  [email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.1104,	0.1104,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	noboot+ext_convambulance,  ambulance,	car,  AMBULANCE,	AMBULAN,	[email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.2406,	0.2406,  0,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+isvan+truckfirefx+ext_strongbanshee,	banshee,	car,  BANSHEE,	BANSHEE,	[email protected],	[email protected]_CONV,  1,	999,  0.2967,	0.2967,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	ext_conv+ext_strongbenson,  benson,  car,  BENSON,  BENSON,  [email protected],	[email protected]_BA1,  10,	999,  0.2944,	0.2944,  0.5,	1,	1.5	,2,	noboot+avoidturns+big+ext_requi+truckfirefx+truckenginefxbiff,  biff,  car,  BIFF,  BIFF,  [email protected],	[email protected]_BA_XX,	10,	999,  0.3171,	0.3197,  0.5,	1,	1.5	,1,	big+avoidturns+big+ext_strong+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefxblista,  blista,  car,  BLISTA,  BLISTA,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LE1_RI1,	100,	999,  0.2272,	0.2272,  0.1,	2,	1.0	,2,	ext_sunroof+ext_strongbobcat,  bobcat,  	car,  BOBCAT,  BOBCAT,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO5_LO5,	50,	999,  0.2793,	0.2793,  0.5	5,	1.0	,1,	noboot+ext_strong+ext_requiboxville,  boxville,	car,  BOXVILLE,	BOXVLE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1_LE1,	10,	999,  0.2319,	0.2319,  0.5,	1,	1.5	,1,	noboot+isvan+avoidturns+big+delivery+livery+truckfirefxbuccaneer,	buccaneer,	car,  BUCCANEER,	BUCCNEER,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LE2_RI2,	100,	999,  0.2005,	0.2005,  0.2	5,	1.0	,2,	-burrito,	burrito,	car,  BURRITO,	BURRITO,	[email protected],	NULL,  	20,	999,  0.2097,	0.2097,  0.4,	1,	1.5	,1,	noboot+onlyduringofficehours+isvan+livery+delivery+truckfirefxburrito2,	burrito2,	car,  BURRITO2,	BURRITO2,	[email protected],	NULL,  	20,	999,  0.2097,	0.2097,  0.4,	1,	1.5	,2,	noboot+onlyduringofficehours+isvan+delivery+truckfirefxbus,  	bus,  car,  BUS,  BUS,  [email protected],	NULL,  	6,	999,  0.3142,	0.3142,  0.3,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+big+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckenginefxcabby,  	cabby,  car,  CABBY,  CABBY,  [email protected],	NULL,  	30,	999,  0.2473,	0.2473,  0,	2,	1.2	,1,	ext_taxi+ext_requicavalcade,	cavalcade,	car,  CAVCADE,	CAVCADE,	[email protected],	NULL,  	60,	999,  0.3248,	0.3248,  0,	3,	1.5	,0,	ext_gangchavos,  chavos,  car,  CHAVOS,  CHAV,  	[email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.2359,	0.2359,  0,	5,	1.0	,1,	-	cognoscenti,	cognoscenti,  car,  	COGNOS,  COGNONTI,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO3_LO3,	15,	999,  0.2670,	0.2670,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	ext_scriptcomet,  comet,  car,  COMET,  COMET,  [email protected],	NULL,  	1,	999,  0.2621,	0.2621,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	noboot+sportscoquette,  coquette,	car,  COQUETTE,	COQUETTE,	[email protected],	[email protected]_HI4_HI4,	1,	999,  0.2417, 0.2417,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	sportsdf8,  	df8,  car,  DF8,  DF8,  [email protected],	[email protected]_DF8,  100,	999,  0.2604,	0.2604,  0,	2,	1.0	,0,	-dilettante,	dilettante,	car,  DILETT,  DILANTE,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2038,	0.2038,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	-dukes,  dukes,  car,  DUKES,  DUKES,  [email protected],	[email protected]_HI3_HI3,	70,	999,  0.2094,	0.2094,  0,	2,	1.0	,2,	ext_strong+ext_sunroofe109,  	e109,  car,  CONTENDER,	CONTENDER,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LO2_LO2,	70,	999,  0.2815,	0.2815,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_strong+ext_requiemperor,	emperor,  car,  	EMPEROR,  EMPEROR,  [email protected],  [email protected]_RI3,  100,	999,  0.1995,	0.1995,  0,	1,	1.0	,1,	-emperor2,	emperor2,  car,  	EMPEROR2,  EMPEROR2,  [email protected],  [email protected]_RI3,  30,	999,  0.1995,	0.1995,  0,	1,	1.0	,2,	livery+bangerexhaustfx+ext_requiesperanto,  esperanto,  car,  	ESPERANT,  ESPERNTO,  [email protected],	[email protected]_XX_RI1,  100,	999,  0.1996,	0.1996,  0.2,	1,	1.0	,1,	-faction,  faction,	car,  FACTION,	FACTION,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LE1_RI1,	100,	999,  0.1992,	0.1992,  0,	3,	1.0	,2,	ext_sunrooffbi,  fbi,  car,  FBI,  FBI,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO4_LO4,	100,	999,  0.2622, 0.2622,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	-feltzer,	feltzer,	car,  FELTZER,	FELTZER,	[email protected],	[email protected]_CONV,  20,	999,  0.2660, 0.2660,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	sports+ext_conv+ext_strongferoci,  feroci,  car,  FEROCI,  FEROCI,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1_LO1,	100,	999,  0.2571, 0.2571,  0,	2,	1.0	,0,	ext_gang+ext_requi+ext_strongferoci2,  feroci2,	car,  FEROCI,  FEROCI2,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI1_LO1,	100,	999,  0.2286, 0.2286,  0,	2,	1.0	,0,	-firetruk,	firetruk,	car,  FIRETRUK,	FIRETRUK,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI2_LE2,	100,	999,  0.3407,	0.3407,  0.3,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+avoidturns+big+truckfirefx+truckenginefxflatbed,	flatbed,	car,  FLATBED,	FLATBED,	[email protected],	NULL,  	10,	999,  0.3532,	0.3199,  0,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+big+avoidturns+ext_strong+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefxfortune,	fortune,	car,  FORTUNE,	FORTUNE,	[email protected],	[email protected]_XX_RI2,  100,	999,  0.2250,	0.2250,  0.2,	2,	1.0	,0,	-forklift,	forklift,	car,  FORKLIFT,	FORK,  [email protected],	NULL,  	100,	5,  0.1863,	0.1863,  0.3,	2,	1.0	,2,	noboot+smallworker+ext_requi+ext_strongfuto,  futo,  car,  FUTO,  FUTO,  [email protected],	[email protected]_XX_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2005,	0.2005,  0.1,	5,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_all+ext_strongfxt,  fxt,  car,  FXT,  FXT,  [email protected],	NULL,  	70,	999,  0.3248,	0.3248,  0,	3,	1.5	,1,	ext_requihabanero,	habanero,	car,  HABANERO,	HABANRO,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LO1_LO1,	100,	999,  0.2826,	0.2826,  0,	2,	1.2	,1,	-hakumai,  hakumai,	car,  HAKUMAI,	HAKUMAI,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2365,	0.2365,  0.2,	2,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_stronghuntley,	huntley,	car,  HUNTLEY,	HUNT,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO1_LO1,	80,	999,  0.3211,	0.3211,  0,	2,	1.2	,0,	ext_gang+ext_allinfernus,	infernus,	car,  INFERNUS,	INFERNUS,	[email protected],	[email protected]_INFERNUS,	1,	999,  0.2500,	0.2500,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	sportsingot,  ingot,  car,  INGOT,  INGOT,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2016,	0.2016,  0.2,	1,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_all+ext_strongintruder,  intruder,  car,  	INTRUDER,  INTRUD,  [email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.2736,	0.2736,  0,	2,	1.0	,0,	ext_ganglandstalker,	landstalker,	car,  LANSTALK,	LANSTALK,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI3_LE3,	80,	999,  0.2992,	0.2992,  0,	4,	1.5	,0,	ext_gang+ext_alllokus,  lokus,  car,  LOKUS,  LOKUS,  [email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.2333,	0.2333,  0,	1,	1.0	,1,	-manana,  manana,  car,  	MANANA,  MANANA,  [email protected],	[email protected]_CONV,  100,	999,  0.1947,	0.1947,  0.2,	2,	1.0	,2,	ext_convmarbella,	marbella,  car,  	MARBELLA,  MARBELLA,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO4_LO4,	100,	999,  0.2003,	0.2003,  0.3,	1,	1.0	,1,	-merit,  merit,  car,  MERIT,  MERIT,  [email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.2706,	0.2706,  0.1,	2,	1.0	,1,	-minivan,  minivan,	car,  MINIVAN,	MINVAN,  [email protected],	[email protected]_FO1,  100,	999,  0.2546,	0.2546,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	-moonbeam,	moonbeam,	car,  MOONBEAM,	MOONB,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO1_LO1,	100,	999,  0.2400,	0.2400,  0.2,	2,	1.2	,2,	ext_sunroof+ext_strongmrtasty,  mrtasty,	car,  MRTASTY,	MRTASTY,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI1_LE1,	10,	1,  0.1974,	0.1974,  0.3,	1,	1.0	,1,	truckfirefxmule,  mule,  car,  MULE,  MULE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LE1_RI1,	10,	999,  0.2970,	0.2970,  0.7,	1,	1.5	,1,	noboot+avoidturns+big+delivery+livery+ext_requi+truckfirefxnoose,  noose,  car,  NOOSE,  NOOSE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI3,  100,	999,  0.2345, 0.2345,  0.2,	2,	1.0	,1,	ext_requi+ext_strongnstockade,	nstockade,	car,  STOCKADE,	NSTOCK,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO1_LO1,	100,	999,  0.3286,	0.3286,  0.3,	2,	1.5	,2,	noboot+big+isvan+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckenginefxoracle,  oracle,  car,  ORACLE,  ORACLE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2814,	0.2814,  0,	5,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_allpacker,  packer,  car,  PACKER,  PACKER,  [email protected],	NULL,  	10,	999,  0.3523,	0.3508,  0,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+big+avoidturns+ext_strong+ext_script+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefxpatriot,	patriot,	car,  PATRIOT,	PATRIOT,	[email protected],	[email protected]_FO1_FO1,	50,	999,  0.3557,	0.3557,  0,	4,	1.5	,1,	+livery+ext_gang+ext_all+truckfirefx+ext_strongperennial,	perennial,	car,  PERENNIAL,	PEREN,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO3_LO3,	100,	999,  0.2935,	0.2935,  0,	2,	1.0	,2,	-perennial2,	perennial2,	car,  PERENNIAL,	PEREN2,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO3_LO3,	30,	999,  0.2935,	0.2935,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	-peyote,  peyote,  car,  PEYOTE,  PEYOTE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_CONV,  100,	999,  0.2247,	0.2247,  0,	3,	1.0	,2,	ext_conv+ext_strongphantom,	phantom,	car,  PHANTOM,	PHANTOM,	[email protected],	[email protected]_PHANTOM,	10,	999,  0.3532,	0.3199,  0,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+big+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefxpinnacle,	pinnacle,  car,  	PINNACLE,  PINCLE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO4_LO4,	100,	999,  0.2514,	0.2514,  0,	2,	1.5	,1,	-pmp600,  pmp600,  car,  PMP600,  PMP600,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO3_LO3,	100,	999,  0.3014, 0.3014,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	ext_gang+ext_requipolice,  police,  car,  POLICE,  POLICE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2345, 0.2345,  0.1,	2,	1.0	,1,	ext_requi+ext_strongpolice2,	police2,	car,  POLICE2,	POLICE2,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2348,	0.2348,  0.1,	2,	1.0	,1,	ext_requi+ext_strongpolpatriot,	polpatriot,	car,  POLPAT,  POLPAT,  [email protected],	[email protected]_FO1_FO1,	100,	999,  0.2786, 0.2786,  0,	4,	1.5	,1,	truckfirefxpony,  	pony,  car,  PONY,  PONY,  [email protected],	[email protected]_XX_LE1,  20,	999,  0.2100,	0.2100,  0.5,	2,	1.5	,2,	noboot+onlyduringofficehours+isvan+livery+delivery+truckfirefx+ext_strongpremier,  premier,	car,  PREMIER,	PREMIER,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2359,	0.2359,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	-pres,  	pres,  car,  PRES,  PRES,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI2_LO2,	100,	999,  0.2579,	0.2579,  0,	2,	1.0	,0,	ext_gang+ext_requi+ext_strongprimo,  primo,  	car,  	PRIMO,  	PRIMO,  	[email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.2208,	0.2208,  0,	1,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_all+ext_strongpstockade,  pstockade,	car,  STOCKADE,	PSTOCK,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO1_LO1,	100,	999,  0.3241,	0.3241,  0,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+big+isvan+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckenginefxrancher,  rancher,	car,  RANCHER,	RANCHER,	[email protected],	[email protected]_FO2_FO2,	100,	999,  0.2450,	0.2450,  0.4,	2,	1.0	,2,	ext_strong+ext_requirebla,  rebla,  car,  REBLA,  REBLA,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO2_LO2,	100,	999,  0.2969,	0.2969,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	ext_gang+ext_allripley,  ripley,  car,  RIPLEY,  RIPLEY,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO1_LO1,	100,	5,  0.5100,	0.5100,  0.3,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+ext_all+truckfirefxromero,  romero,  car,  ROMERO,  ROMERO,  [email protected],	NULL,  	20,	1,  0.2071,	0.2071,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	-rom,  rom,  car,  ROMAN,  ALBANY,  [email protected],	[email protected]_XX_RI1,  1,	0,  0.1996,	0.1996,  0,	2,	1.0	,2,	-ruiner,  ruiner,  car,  RUINER,  RUINER,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LE2_RI2,	100,	999,  0.2456,	0.2456,  0.2,	4,	1.0	,1,	ext_sunroofsabre,  	sabre,  car,  SABRE,  SABRE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LE1_RI1,	100,	999,  0.2004,	0.2004,  0.2,	4,	1.0	,1,	-sabre2,  sabre2,  car,  SABRE2,  SABRE2,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LE1_RI1,	30,	999,  0.2004,	0.2004,  0.5,	4,	1.0	,1,	livery+ext_requi+bangerexhaustfxsabregt,  sabregt,	car,  SABREGT,	SABREGT,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LE2_RI2,	100,	999,  0.2240,	0.2240,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	-schafter,  schafter,	car,  SCHAFTER,	SCHAFTER,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LO4_LO4,	100,	999,  0.2440,	0.2440,  0,	1,	1.0	,0,	ext_gang+ext_requi+ext_strongsentinel,	sentinel,	car,  SENTINEL,	SENTINEL,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LU2_RI2,	40,	999,  0.2637,	0.2637,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	ext_gang+ext_all+ext_strongsolair,  	solair,  car,  SOLAIR,  SOLAIR,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2337,	0.2337,  0.2,	2,	1.0	,1,	-speedo,  speedo,  car,  SPEEDO,  SPEEDO,  [email protected],	[email protected]_FO2_FO2,	35,	999,  0.2335,	0.2335,  0.2,	1,	1.5	,1,	noboot+isvan+delivery+ext_all+liverystalion,  stalion,	car,  STALLION,	STALION,	[email protected],	[email protected]_CONV,  100,	999,  0.2382,	0.2382,  0,	5,	1.0	,1,	ext_convsteed,  steed,  car,  STEED,  STEED,  [email protected],	[email protected]_HL1_HI1,	10,	999,  0.2244,	0.2244,  0.5,	2,	1.5	,2,	noboot+avoidturns+big+delivery+ext_requi+livery+truckfirefxstockade,  stockade,	car,  STOCKADE,	STOCK,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LO1_LO1,	10,	999,  0.3286,	0.3286,  0.3,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+big+isvan+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckenginefxstratum,  stratum,	car,  STRATUM,	STRATUM,	[email protected],	[email protected]_XX_LO1,  100,	999,  0.2494,	0.2494,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	ext_sunroofstretch,	stretch,	car,  STRETCH,	STRETCH,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI1_LO1,	25,	999,  0.2252,	0.2252,  0,	4,	1.0	,0,	ext_sunroofsultan,  sultan,  car,  SULTAN,  SULTAN,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1_LO1,	100,	999,  0.2363,	0.2363,  0,	5,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_requisultanrs,  sultanrs,	car,  SULTANRS,	SULTANRS,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LE2_RI2,	3,	999,  0.2391,	0.2391,  0,	5,	1.0	,1,	ext_strongsupergt,	supergt,	car,  SUPERGT,	SUPER,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LE2_RI2,	1,	999,  0.2747,	0.2747,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	sportstaxi,  taxi,  car,  TAXI,  TAXI,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI3_LO3,	40,	999,  0.2345, 0.2345,  0.3,	3,	1.0	,1,	ext_taxi+ext_requitaxi2,  taxi2,  car,  TAXI2,  TAXI2,  [email protected],	NULL,  	40,	999,  0.2345,	0.2345,  0.3,	3,	1.0	,2,	ext_taxi+ext_requitrash,  trash,  car,  TRASH,  TRUSH,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LR1_LF1,	100,	999,  0.3500,	0.3500,  0.6,	2,	1.5	,2,	noboot+big+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfxturismo,	turismo,	car,  TURISMO,	TURISMO,	[email protected],	[email protected]_LE1_RI1,	1,	999,  0.2667,	0.2667,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	noboot+sports+ext_gang+ext_rareuranus,  uranus,  car,  URANUS,  URANUS,  [email protected],	[email protected]_HI2_HI2,	100,	999,  0.2250,	0.2250,  0.3,	1,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_strong+ext_allvigero,  vigero,  car,  VIGERO,  VIGERO,  [email protected],	[email protected]_HI2_HI2,	100,	999,  0.2237,	0.2237,  0,	5,	1.0	,1,	-vigero2,  vigero2,  car,  VIGERO2,	VIGERO2,	[email protected],	[email protected]_HI2_HI2,	30,	999,  0.2237,	0.2237,  0,	5,	1.0	,1,	ext_requi+livery+bangerexhaustfxvincent,  vincent,	car,  VINCENT,	VINCENT,	[email protected],	NULL,  	100,	999,  0.2466,	0.2466,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	-virgo,  virgo,  	car,  	VIRGO,  	VIRGO,  	[email protected],	[email protected]_LU1_RI1,	100,	999,  0.2120,	0.2120,  0,	1,	1.0	,2,	-voodoo,  voodoo,  car,  VOODOO,  VOODOO,  [email protected]LOW,	[email protected]_HI_HI,  100,	999,  0.1792,	0.1792,  0,	2,	1.0	,1,	ext_gang+ext_allwashington,	washington,	car,  WASHINGTON,	WASHINGTON,	[email protected],	[email protected]_RI2,  100,	999,  0.2224,	0.2224,  0,	2,	1.0	,0,	-willard,  willard,	car,  WILLARD,	WILARD,  [email protected],	[email protected]_RI1,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,	1.0	,1,	-yankee,  yankee,  car,  YANKEE,  YANKEE,  [email protected],	[email protected]_LL_LO,  10,	999,  0.3141,	0.3141,  0.4,	2,	1.5	,1,	noboot+avoidturns+delivery+ext_requi+truckfirefx+truckenginefx+livery+ext_strong# Bikes#bobber,  bobber,  bike,  BOBBER,  BOBBER,  [email protected]_FREEWAY,  NULL,	35,	999,  0.2303,	0.2303,  0,	4,	1.0	,0,	nobootfaggio,  faggio,  bike,  FAGGIO,  FAGGIO,  [email protected]_SCOOTER,  NULL,	10,	999,  0.1510,	0.1510,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	noboothellfury,	hellfury,	bike,  HELLFURY,	HELLFURY,	[email protected]_FREEWAY,  NULL,	25,	999,  0.2498,	0.2303,  0,	4,	1.0	,0,	nobootnrg900,  nrg900,  bike,  NRG900,  NRG900,  [email protected]_SPT,    NULL,	10,	999,  0.2414,	0.2299,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	nobootpcj,  pcj,  bike,  PCJ,  PCJ,  [email protected]_SPT,    NULL,	20,	999,  0.2304,	0.2304,  0,	5,	1.0	,0,	nobootsanchez,	sanchez,	bike,  SANCHEZ,	SANCHEZ,	[email protected]_DIRT,    NULL,	3,	999,  0.2670,	0.2386,  0.3,	5,	1.0	,0,	nobootzombieb,	zombieb,	bike,  ZOMBIE,  ZOMB,  [email protected]_CHOPPER,  NULL,	25,	999,  0.1970,	0.1970,  0,	4,	1.0	,0,	noboot# Heli's#annihilator,	annihilator,	heli,  ANNHIL,  ANNHIL,  [email protected],	[email protected]_ANNIH,	100,	999,  0.2001, 0.1176,  	0.3,	4,	2.0	,0,	nobootmaverick,	maverick,	heli,  MAVERICK,	MAVERICK,	[email protected],	[email protected]_XX_H,100,999,  0.05,  0.05,  	0.2,	4,	1.5	,0,	nobootpolmav,  polmav,  heli,  POLMAV,  POLMAV,  [email protected],	[email protected]_XX_H,100,999,  0.05,  0.05,  	0.2,	4,	1.5	,0,	noboottourmav,	tourmav,	heli,  TOURMAV,	TOURMAV,	[email protected],	[email protected]_XX_H,100,999,  0.05,  0.05,  	0,	4,	1.5	,0,	noboot# Boats#dinghy,  dinghy,  boat,  DINGHY,  DINGHY,  [email protected]_speed,	NULL,  100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0,	5,	1.5	,0,	nobootjetmax,  jetmax,  boat,  JETMAX,  JETMAX,  [email protected]_speed,	NULL,  100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0,	5,	1.5	,0,	nobootmarquis,	marquis,	boat,  MARQUIS,	MARQUI,  [email protected]_STAND_BIG,  NULL,	100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0,	1,	2.0	,0,	tallshippredator,	predator,	boat,  PREDATOR,	PREDTOR,	[email protected]_standing,   NULL,	100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0,	5,	1.5	,0,	nobootreefer,  reefer,  boat,  REEFER,  REEFER,  [email protected]_standing,   NULL,	100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0.5,	1,	1.5	,0,	nobootsqualo,  squalo,  boat,  SQUALO,  SQUALO,  [email protected]_speed,      NULL,	100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0,	5,	1.5	,0,	noboot+ext_raretuga,  tuga,  boat,  TUG,  RUSTBOAT,	[email protected]_standing,   NULL,	100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  1,	0,	2.0	,0,	noboot+tallshiptropic,  tropic,  boat,  TROPIC,  TROPIC,  [email protected]_speed,	NULL,  100,	999,  0.50,	0.50,  0,	5,	1.5	,0,	noboot+ext_requi+ext_strong# Trains#cablecar,	cablecar,	train,  CABLECAR,	CABLECAR,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.37,	0.37,  0.3,	2,	2.0	,0,	nobootsubway_lo,	subway_lo,	train,  SUBWAY,  SUBWAY,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.46,	0.46,  0.3,	2,	3.0	,0,	noboot+truckfirefx+liverysubway_hi,	subway_hi,	train,  SUBWAY,  SUBWAY2,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.46,	0.46,  0.3,	2,	1.0	,0,	noboot+truckfirefx+liveryendtxdpvehshare_truck, vehsharemule, vehshare_truckyankee, vehshare_trucktrash, vehshare_truckstockade, vehshare_trucksubway_lo, vehshare_trucksubway_hi, vehshare_trucksteed, vehshare_truckspeedo, vehshare_truckripley, vehshare_truckpstockade, vehshare_truckpony, vehshare_truckphantom, vehshare_truckpacker, vehshare_trucknstockade, vehshare_truckmrtasty, vehshare_truckflatbed, vehshare_truckfiretruk, vehshare_truckburrito2, vehshare_truckburrito, vehshare_truckboxville, vehshare_truckbiff, vehshare_truckbenson, vehshare_truckairtug, vehshare_truckbus, vehshare_truckdinghy, vehshare_truckjetmax, vehshare_truckpredator, vehshare_trucksqualo, vehshare_trucktropic, vehshare_truckannihilator, vehshare_truckmaverick, vehshare_truckpolmav, vehshare_trucktourmav, vehshare_truckambulance, vehshare_truckmarquis, vehshare_trucktug, vehshare_trucktuga, vehshare_truckreefer, vehshare_truck

The codes between GTA IV and MP3 are not the same. wink.gif

Edited by Da Perzinga

Okin
apc,  apc,  car,  APC,  APC,  [email protected],	NULL,  1,    1,  0.3552,	0.3552,  0.3,	2,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+big+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckenginefx#bobsleigh,  NULL,  car,  BOBSLEIGH,	BOBSLEIGH,	[email protected],	[email protected]_CONV,	10,	999,  0.01,	0.05,  0,  5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_conv+ext_strong#benson,  benson,  car,  BENSON,  BENSON,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.2944,	0.2944,  0.7,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+avoidturns+big+ext_requi+truckfirefx+truckenginefx#biff,  biff,  car,  BIFF,  BIFF,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.3171,	0.3197,  0.8,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  big+avoidturns+big+ext_strong+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefx#bobcat,  bobcat,  car,  BOBCAT,  BOBCAT,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.3248,	0.3248,  0,  3,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_requi#boxville,	boxville,	car,  BOXVILLE,	BOXVILLE,	[email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.2944,	0.2944,  0.9,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  isvan+truckfirefx#buccaneer,	buccaneer,	car,  BUCCANEER,	BUCCNEER,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2005,	0.2005,  0.5  5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#burrito,	burrito,	car,  BURRITO,	BURRITO,	[email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.2097,	0.2097,  0.7,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+onlyduringofficehours+isvan+livery+delivery+truckfirefx#brzbus,  brzbus,  car,  BRZBUS,  BRZBUS,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.3532,	0.3199,  0,  0,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  big+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefx+ext_all#casco,  casco,  car,  CASCO,  CASCO,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2005,	0.2005,  0.3,	5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#cadge,  cadge,  car,  CADGE,  CADGE,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,    0,	0,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#car_brzhatchplc,  car_brzhatchplc,  car,  CAR_BRZHATCHPLC,  CAR_BRZHATCHPLC,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#car_brzsedanplc,  car_brzsedanplc,  car,  CAR_BRZSEDANPLC,  CAR_BRZSEDANPLC,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#car_brzhatchjnk,  car_brzhatchjnk,  car,  CAR_BRZHATCHJNK,  CAR_BRZHATCHJNK,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#car_brzsedanjnk,  car_brzsedanjnk,  car,  CAR_BRZSEDANJNK,  CAR_BRZSEDANJNK,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#carga,  carga,  car,  CARGA,  CARGA,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.2097,	0.2097,  0.9,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+truckfirefx#cavalcade,	cavalcade,	car,  CAVALCADE,	CAVALCADE,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.3557,	0.3557,  0,  4,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  truckfirefx+ext_strong#cognoscenti,cognoscenti,car,  COGNOSCENTI,COGNOSCENTI,[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2005,	0.2005,  0.5  5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot#cs2000,  cs2000,  car,  CS2000,  CS2000,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.2970,	0.2970,  0.9,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+avoidturns+big+delivery+truckfirefx#chavos,  chavos,  car,  CHAVOS,  CHAVOS,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#dukes,  dukes,  car,  DUKES,  DUKES,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2094,	0.2094,  0,  2,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_strong+ext_sunroof#dune,  dune,  car,  DUNE,  DUNE,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2992,	0.2992,  0,  4,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#feroci,  feroci,  car,  FEROCI,  FEROCI,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#forklift,	forklift,	car,  FORKLIFT,	FORKLIFT,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2992,	0.2992,  0.0,	4,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_all+ext_strong+truckenginefx#futo,  futo,  car,  FUTO,  FUTO,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2005,	0.2005,  0.3,	5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_gang+ext_all+ext_strong#furzen,	furzen,  car,  FURZEN,  FURZEN,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2094,	0.2094,  0,  2,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#fxt,  fxt,  car,  FXT,  FXT,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.3248,	0.3248,  0,  3,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_requi#gant,  	gant,  car,  WILLARD,	WILARD,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#hauler,	hauler,  car,  BIFF,  BIFF,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.3171,	0.3197,  0.8,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  big+avoidturns+big+ext_strong+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefxminivan,	minivan,	car,  MINIVAN,	MINIVAN,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.3248,	0.3248,  0,  3,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_requi#infernus,	infernus,	car,  INFERNUS,	INFERNUS,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2005,	0.2005,  0.3,	5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#patriot,	patriot,	car,  PATRIOT,	PATRIOT,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.3557,	0.3557,  0,  4,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  livery+ext_gang+ext_all+truckfirefx+ext_strong#phantom,	phantom,	car,  PHANTOM,	PHANTOM,	[email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.3532,	0.3199,  0,  2,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+big+avoidturns+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefx#prairie,	prairie,	car,  PRAIRIE,	PRAIRIE,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.3248,	0.3248,  0,  3,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_requi#police,  police,  car,  POLICE,  POLICE,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_requi#rancher,	rancher,	car,  RANCHER,	RANCHER,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.3248,	0.3248,  0,  3,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_requi#rhino,  rhino,  car,  RHINO,  RHINO,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	5,  	0.5100,	0.5100,  0.3,	2,  1.5  FOLLOW_TANK_CAMERA	noboot+ext_all+truckfirefx#schafter,	schafter,	car,  SCHAFTER,	SCHAFTER,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#seinove,	seinove,	car,  SEINOVE,	FUTO,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2272,	0.2272,  1,  2,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_strong+ext_requi#skimobile,  skimobile,	car,  SKIMOBILE,	SKIMOBILE,	[email protected],	NULL	100,	999,  0.2363,	0.2363,  0,  5,  1.0  FOLLOW_SKIMOBILE_CAMERA	ext_strong+ext_requi#taxi,  	taxi,  car,  TAXI,  TAXI,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  ext_taxi#vanpony,	vanpony,	car,  VANPONY,	VANPONY,	[email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.2097,	0.2097,  0.7,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+isvan+truckfirefx#willard,  willard,	car,  WILLARD,	WILARD,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2225,	0.2225,  0.3,	1,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#winky,  winky,  car,  WINKY,  WINKY,  [email protected],	[email protected],	100,	999,  0.2992,	0.2992,  0,  4,  1.5  FOLLOW_JEEP_CAMERA	-#trash,  trash,  car,  TRASH,  TRASH,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.3171,	0.3197,  0.8,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  big+avoidturns+big+ext_strong+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefx#railmu,  railmu,  car,  RAILMU,  RAILMU,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.46,	0.46,  0.3,	2,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  -#flatty  flatty  car,  FLATTY,  FLATTY,  [email protected],	NULL,  10,  999,  0.2970, 0.2970,  0.9,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot+truckfirefx+avoidturns+big+ext_requi#snowplough,	snowplough,	car,  SNOWPLOUGH,	SNOWPLOUGH,	[email protected],	NULL,  1,  1,  	0.3171,	0.3197,  0.8,	1,  1.5  DEFAULT_CAMERA  big+avoidturns+big+ext_strong+truckfirefx+truckexhaustfx+truckenginefx## Bikes deprecated##enduro,  enduro,  bike,  ENDURO,  ENDURO,  [email protected]_DIRT,    NULL,	30,	999,  0.2670,	0.2386,  0,  5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot#jz125,  jz125,  bike,  JZ125,  JZ125,  [email protected]_FREEWAY,  NULL,	30,	999,  0.2303,	0.2303,  0,  4,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot#z75,  z75,  bike,  Z75,  Z75,  [email protected]_FREEWAY,  NULL,	30,	999,  0.2303,	0.2303,  0,  4,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot#faggio2,	faggio2,	bike,  Z75,  FAGGIO2,	[email protected]_FREEWAY,  NULL,	30,	999,  0.2303,	0.2303,  0,  4,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot#spike,  spike,  bike,  ENDURO,  ENDURO,  [email protected]_DIRT,    NULL,	30,	999,  0.2670,	0.2386,  0,  5,  1.0  DEFAULT_CAMERA  noboot## Heli's deprecated##autogiro,	autogiro,	heli,  AUTOGYRO,	AUTOGYRO,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.1176,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_GIRO_CAMERA	noboot#bchopper,	bchopper,	heli,  BCHOPPER,	BCHOPPER,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.1176,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#annihilator,  annihilator,  heli,  ANNHIL,  ANNHIL,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.1176,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#bentham,	bentham,	heli,  BENTHAM,	BENTHAM,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.2001,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#maverick,	maverick,	heli,  MAVERICK,	MAVERICK,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.05,  0.05,  	0.3,  4,  1.5  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#hind,  	hind,  heli,  HIND,  ANNHIL,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.1176,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#napalm,  napalm,  heli,  NAPALM,  NAPALM,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.1176,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#scamp,  scamp,  heli,  SCAMP,  SCAMP,  [email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.1176,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#heli_vcpf,	heli_vcpf,	heli,  HELI_VCPF,	HELI_VCPF,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.2001,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot#heli_tfe,	heli_tfe,	heli,  HELI_TFE,	HELI_TFE,	[email protected],	NULL,  100,	999,  0.2001, 0.2001,  	0.3,  4,  2.0  FOLLOW_HELI_CAMERA	noboot## Planes deprecated##cuban800,	NULL,  plane,  CUBAN800,	CUBAN800,	[email protected],	NULL,	

They have way more inside the files enjoy much love Twisted/Fanta

If someone can find Postal Van or Mail Truck thats all the proof you need. Although I think Rhino and Infernus alone is proof.