GTAV Tool

Magnet_man16

Magnet_man16

GTAV Tool [16/5/12]

Description

GTAV Tool is a work in progress application. Coded in C# .NET and with the help of PHP scripting and posting the program will hopefully become as popular as some of my previous projects with over 25,000 users.

Virus Complaints

Anyone that posts reply's here saying "Its a virus". You are terribly wrong... If you have Norton then you have basicly bought a Virus already. sarcasm.gif The virus most AntiVirus's say is that not enough (Virus software) users have downloaded the program. Because its hosted on my DropBox it should be 99.9% Virus free as i could garentee my self.

Features

• Main Menu
  • Updater
  • Twitter R* Games feed.
  • GTAV.net In program.
Coming Features
  • Improved GTAV.net compatability
  • Twitter feeds from rockstar
  • Screen Shots
  • Videos
  • A latest 'So called leaked info' section
  • GTAV Wallpaper collections/downloads
  • More to come as time progresses
System Requirements
  • Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
  • .NET Framework 4 or higher
  • Internet Connection
  • GTA Fan (Like me)
Download(s)

Release Version 1.0.2.0 = Download Removed (possibly temporary) - Barguast

Media

user posted image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...g&v=UX-ji08kkd8

Edited by Barguast

Very clever to make a tool for game that's not even released and you don't know anything about the coding of the game or anything at all...

Wait, something is coming. Just a minute.

Edit : This seems virus free, is this some sort of launcher? Mate, if you are trying to create the launcher for GTA V then you have to wait! The binary files my be different than GTA IV.

Edit 2 : Wait, is this news feed tool? Like screen shots or updates? If yes, then it got nice GUI. But you should complete the project and always include videos, images before uploading any executable files. Lot of peoples may confused. Also lot of them are crackheads.

Edited by RamKaNam

Joaoseinha

Actually,we know it uses RAGE.

Oh yeah, a program that was coded without even knowing anything about the game, and the first thing you say is that "NO, IT DOESN'T HAVE A VIRUS, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING".

Seems legit.

Magnet_man16

Why would i need to know code of the game? This will be for Rss feeds and news, ScreenShots and Videos. Aswell and some 'Secret' features.

Magnet_man16

Also TinyPic says its having maintenance so im sorry i cant provide images...

Also TinyPic says its having maintenance so im sorry i cant provide images...

imgur.com is the best website you'll ever see. Tinypic always remove images.

@Magnet_Man

Look at it from our point of view. All you've posted is a link to a piece of software without ANY explanation of what it is and what it does. I think people have more than a little right to be suspicious.

Besides, I'm not sure that the GTA:V forum is the right place to advertise your program, and it might even be against forum rules. I don't wanna be all moddish, but you might have to take it to the modders forum.

What does this tool do?

I'm actually a developer and I checked it out.

Before you ask, yes I've seen the source code and no it's not a virus. Those who actually know C# can check the application source code using Reflector (.NET decompiler / reverser):

http://www.reflector.net/

I checked it very quickly and the only time it uses your internet connection is to check for a newer version by accessing the following file / link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51609258/GTAVTool/Version.txt

It also downloads future updates, when needed.

The application does nothing useful at all, as expected.

It appears it will be a launcher.

Edited by Ginkhana

Magnet_man16

Is it a 'Mod'. More like a information tool.. Hard one... I see where your coming from for the suspicion. I really need feedback to improve this. First i need to know what features do you want first?

^^^^Who the f*ck are you? (Above you)

As for this topic, this is just gonna bring spam.

^^^^Who the f*ck are you? (Above you)

As for this topic, this is just gonna bring spam.

It's May 14th, and yes, I'm new here.

You got a problem with that?

I can't believe you. You are kidding, right? That was your first post. With many people suspicious about this, you came here and started to post?

Joaoseinha

And why do you have to act like a dick to him?So what,he's new.Who says he's new to internet?Gods,like you weren't new here before.

And a dick answer so a flame war starts.

Don't get me involved.

V

Oh my god thank you for creating an account and actually take some time of work to answer the only topic you could actually contribute to with a fact in this section.

Fixed

Thanks.

I can't believe you. You are kidding, right? That was your first post. With many people suspicious about this, you came here and started to post?

Cool down my Indian bro. This is not spam, but still it's not useful for now. May be he develop it to something more cool thing.

I remember when OP asked us if we would like/use this if he made it, and a lot of people said yes... Why are people bashing him for making this now?

anyway, thanks OP, downloading now cookie.gif

Magnet_man16

When developing applications i start of with getting the appearance right.

*sigh*... Some people never learn do they?

What is your problem with him exactly? Just because he didn't join this forum last year, or 3 years ago does't mean he is uploading viruses. One guy already said it was virusfree and he has been here longer. Why don't you trust him?

Looks promising.

As soon this thing gets twitterfeed i'll be using it every day!

Sorry for my last response.

So if I understood right this is a tool that searches for any information released on GTA V?

ll rdny ll

@magnet man, if there's a way, you should add some sort of filter to the R* twitter feed, so it only shows #GTAV posts. But, you probably already thought of that.