Rack City [PSN]

nic_23

user posted image

user posted image

I have called it rack city because participants will be racking up the money and levelling up by exploiting a glitch.

the game will take place on Grand Theft Auto IV: original in Bomb da Base II. Participants will kill the guards and steal the van at the start like usual and bring it back to the way point. when it is time to fly the helicopter instead of going straight to the way point you will be flying to the maverick at the end of booth tunnel so we have 2 helicopters. then you fly to the platypus boat, the helicopter with the 3 people in will land on the roof close to the boat to snipe the men off the boat while the other person is setting the glitch on the boat, all you will have to do is take everyone out on the boat apart from the snipers on the balcony. when the glitch is set the 3 of you can fly onto the boat and there will be 4 snipers constantly respawning on the 4 balcony's we will each take one and keep killing them.

user posted image

-You have to have a microphone if you are new to it.

-listen carefully to instructions

-do not fly over the boat before the glitch is set

-do not go in the kitchen on the boat and walk up the stairs or grab the armour and go downstairs.

-do not ruin the glitch when it is setup

user posted image

user posted image
PSN: <Answer Here>
GTAF Name: <Answer Here>
Do you have a mic?: <Answer Here>
[tableb][img=http://i.imgur.com/KSOH8.png]PSN:<Answer Here>GTAF Name:<Answer Here>Do you have a mic?:<Answer Here>[/tableb]

user posted image

if we have more than 4 players its ok because not everyone is on all the time.

GTAF Name PSN
nic_23 vicecity_69
Ddog1450 Ddog1450
enjoithepain enjoithepain
MMD-Leader lxlarmyOFonelxl
stonerdarkness THR-MC_Beaver
knaimpact THR-MC_IMPACT
muffin_man_48 Muffin_Man_48
Mr. Reaper. THR-MC_PRESIDENT
MMD-FireBird Fa11enSKUM
Cipriani Mob Boss Shady_c
MMD-Demolishonist TallKid123
MMD-SwaggaBoiTy SwaggaBoyTY
Xplosive_killerX THR-MC_HUNTER
TheGTAPhantom MMD-Code_Shark
LOVE-THR_ATF THR-MC_ATF

user posted image

Players Involved Game Date Score Screenshot
vicecity_69 THR-MC_Beaver GI9A800eater 25/05/2012 Click for screenshot
vicecity_69 TallKid123 GTA4Zombies 27/05/2012 Click for screenshot
vicecity_69 Shady_c THR-MC_ATF THR-MC_Beaver 28/05/2012 Click for screenshot
THR-MC_PRESIDENT vicecity_69 02/06/2012 Click for screenshot
THR-MC_PRESIDENT vicecity_69 02/06/2012 Click for screenshot
THR-MC_PRESIDENT Shady_c vicecity_69 02/06/2012 Click for screenshot
THR-MC_PRESIDENT Shady_C 02/06/2012 Click for screenshot
vicecity_69 SwaggaBoyTY 02/06/2012 Click for screenshot
THR-MC_Beaver THR-MC_ATF vicecity_69 09/06/2012 Click for screenshot
vicecity_69 THR-MC_Beaver 09/06/2012 Click for screenshot
lxlarmyOFonelxl vicecity_69 11/06/2012 Click for screenshot
lxlarmyOFonelxl xGreenE-ScreeNx vicecity_69 11/06/2012 Click for screenshot
Edited by nic_23

Is this really an event?

I'm just confused..

Is this really an event?

I'm just confused..

yeah its just a quick way to level up if anyone wants to join in, i just added a random theme and gave it a name icon14.gif

count me in

Application

PSN: Ddog1450

GTAF Name: ddog1450

Do you have a mic?: yes

Are you patiant and mature? yes

Edited by ddog1450

enjoithepain

Vice I'll just play with u if u need another player I don't feel the need to apply

Vice I'll just play with u if u need another player I don't feel the need to apply

ok i will add you to the list because when we do this it would be good to post screenshots smile.gif

MMD-Leader

user posted image

Application
PSN: lxlarmyOFonelxl
GTAF Name: MMD-Leader
Do you have a mic?: Yes

StonersDarkness

i feel like Enjoy here... i kind of showed u all this... and im sure others know about this too... LOL confused.gif

but of course im in:

user posted image

Application
PSN: THR_MC-Beaver
GTAF Name: StonersDarkness
Do you have a mic?: yep

im really glad you joined stoner you are definitly the leader of it if you are in game icon14.gif you seem to hold it together nicely.

hopefully we can get a game in Wednesday night smile.gif

if anyone else wants to put there name down feel free

StonersDarkness

thanks Vice, although i take NO OWNERSHIP (being that ANYONE can do it)

and it isn't just me who keeps the glitch going... SURE i spawn the snipers... but all that work BEFORE and DURING the glitch, its just as much as the other players helping, than just me

user posted image

Application
PSN: THR-MC_IMPACT
GTAF Name: Get yo lazy ass to read it yo
Do you have a mic?: Yes and no
G1T

@stoner yeah i suppose but it is good with you dude icon14.gif

@impact thanks for signing up impact hopefully we can do some levelling up mate and its alright about you not having a mic because you know what you are doing

Muffin_Man_48

tableb]

user posted image

PSN:

<Muffin_Man_48>

GTAF Name:

<Muffin_Man_48>

Do you have a mic?:

<YES>

<United Kingdom>

<15>

Are you patiant and mature?

<YES>

[/tableb]

alright muffin hopefully you have me added and we can get a good game going whenever you are free, it can be done with 2-4 players icon14.gif

@stoner yeah i suppose but it is good with you dude icon14.gif

@impact thanks for signing up impact hopefully we can do some levelling up mate and its alright about you not having a mic because you know what you are doing

Yes, I should be getting a new mic soon, as my old one is broke broke

G1T

Mr. Reaper.

user posted image
PSN:

THR-MC_PRESIDENT

GTAF Name:

Mr. Reaper.

Do you have a mic?:

Yes.

"What f*ckin' difference does it make where I'm from?"

"Why the f*ck do ask so many goddam mother f*cking questions!"

Wouldn't it be better if you guys split up into pairs instead of teams of 4? Then there would be more hosts, which means more people would earn money faster (host earns money faster than the "helper(s)".

Wouldn't it be better if you guys split up into pairs instead of teams of 4? Then there would be more hosts, which means more people would earn money faster (host earns money faster than the "helper(s)".

there are 4 snipers that respawn repeatedly, 4 people in the game is perfect.

And only one host. Which means 1 person earns $$$ fast, the other 3 slowly. The other way 2 people rack up fast and 2 slowly. confused.gif

But it's easier to organize it all this way, so I guess whatever suits you guys best!

And only one host. Which means 1 person earns $$$ fast, the other 3 slowly. The other way 2 people rack up fast and 2 slowly. confused.gif

But it's easier to organize it all this way, so I guess whatever suits you guys best!

Well fear when it has been done before we usually all earn the same and you are welcome to sign up if you want mate icon14.gif

Im gonna need stoner or reaper to help hecause I tried and failed at setting the glitch.

Well, according to my experience, the host earns money around 3 times faster than the other players.

No, thanks, I'll pass. As a matter of fact, I reached rank 10 just today (for the 2nd time), which means I'm done with that game's wretched multiplayer.

StonersDarkness

GTAFear... my good sir... im able to have the helpers and me (the host) get 1 sniper at a time... (I.E. 2 players on the top balcony right where they spawn, and 2 players in the hallway where the bunks are)

sure the helpers don't know when ill make the snipers spawn, but that is why the headset is preferred... im sure i can tell everyone when i look away... you shoot the sniper... ill look away again... and ect...

when we play with stoner gta fear we all get about 50-60 k each for a 30 minute game, it does work well icon14.gif

Which means you (the host) will deliberately slow down your own boosting because of them? So instead of 1 fast and 3 slow, you choose 4 slow?

The host holds R3 and shoots with R2 (L1 on "Classic"). It's very fast. I don't know, maybe 50 kills in 10 seconds. But since the other players do not control their own spawn, they get snipers maybe every 1.5 - 2 seconds.

EDIT: @nic_23 Yes, but this way everyone still gets 50 - 60k except the host, who can earn more than $100,000.

Which means you (the host) will deliberately slow down your own boosting because of them? So instead of 1 fast and 3 slow, you choose 4 slow?

The host holds R3 and shoots with R2 (L1 on "Classic"). It's very fast. I don't know, maybe 50 kills in 10 seconds. But since the other players do not control their own spawn, they get snipers maybe every 1.5 - 2 seconds.

EDIT: @nic_23 Yes, but this way everyone still gets 50 - 60k except the host, who can earn more than $100,000.

Well if the host earns that then they can but im happy with 100k an hour thats still a lot.

Well, then why not double the number of hosts, e.g. people earning money a lot faster?

[Not sure if proper use of "e.g."]

Mr. Reaper.

Them method they are going to use will cause everyone to be on the deck and wait for the snipers to run out to the balconies.

So everyone will be earning at roughly the same rate.

--

I know what you were thinking though Fear, every time I've seen/done it, the method that was used causes the host to get money much quicker.

--

But with the current set-up, everyone will get the same cash at the same rate, with maybe a 5 second difference between players.

But why would you want all 4 people to get the same amount of cash, when 3 of them could get the same amount and the fourth person a lot more? It's the same for those 3 persons, but a lot better for the fourth one! Everyone wins.

And when you double the number of hosts, it gets even better. dozingoff.gif

Edited by GTAfear

But why would want all 4 people to get the same amount of cash, when 3 of them could get the same amount and the fourth person a lot more? It's the same for those 3 persons, but a lot better for the fourth one! Everyone wins.

And when you double the number of hosts, it gets even better. dozingoff.gif

to be fair it is actually harder for the host because they have to keep spawning the guy buy looking away, everyone can sit there with the aimer fixed in one position and get a head shot every time they tap fire.

i don't know what you are talking about the host gets more because it doesn't happen you can only kill a person that re spawns and its the same for every player...