N.O.O.S.E

Ullyses

Everything else for this page is currently being made, updates very soon! Like uniform, armory, locomotives, ect.

Rank GTAForums Username XBL Gamertag
General Ullyses Captain McLucky
Lieutenant
Sergeant Reserved Reserved
Staff Sergeant - -
Captain - -
Private - -
Private - -
Private - -
Officer Reserved Reserved
Officer - -
Officer - -
Recruit Reserved Reserved
G1T

updates very soon! Like uniform, armory, locomotives, ect.

So you Guys drive trains?

TheLostGhettos

LOl thats hallarious biggrin.gif

Also good luck captian how are you doing buddy?Dont worry im gonna help you with your page and what not soon or whatever you want me to do.biggrin.gif

G1T

Also good luck captian how are you doing buddy?Dont worry im gonna help you with your page and what not soon or whatever you want me to do.biggrin.gif

It's going swell blush.gif And okay, than N.O.O.S.E will engage in the real deal devil.gif

G1T

TheLostGhettos

It's going swell blush.gif And okay, than N.O.O.S.E will engage in the real deal devil.gif

Well i can't help now but tommorow right now i have to FIX my entire page cause of boss greaser.And good luck sorry i wasn't on today got cought up in other things ill be on tommorow tho biggrin.gif

G1T

Well i can't help now but tommorow right now i have to FIX my entire page cause of boss greaser.And good luck sorry i wasn't on today got cought up in other things ill be on tommorow tho biggrin.gif

Okay sly.gif

Gonna add a ton of updates to my page tomorrow hopefully when I get home from school. And I need someone that can either take a picture of me and some members with the uniform on with some cars behind us? Going to look into getting someone to help me with that.

G1T

TheLostGhettos

Okay sly.gif

Gonna add a ton of updates to my page tomorrow hopefully when I get home from school. And I need someone that can either take a picture of me and some members with the uniform on with some cars behind us? Going to look into getting someone to help me with that.

I can do that i have an a camera.Anyway when your ready let me know.

G1T

Okay sly.gif

I can do that i have an a camera.Anyway when your ready let me know.

Okay, gotta be tomorrow though, just about the time I'm getting off.

G1T

Boss Greaser

Hey Captain. Any banners/signatures/etc come to me and I can deffinitly help. I've known you for a long time. I got your back whenever bro. icon14.gif

G1T

If you need any help with tables and such. Hit the userbar. icon14.gif

Wrathchild America

Yeah bro all of The Greasers got your back. I have a feeling that N.O.O.S.E. is going to be a big group.

After a while, I am almost done with the updates then I'll add them, I'm going to take down the roster because, it's obvious, doesn't look good. It looks messed up blush.gif

G1T

If you need some sick graphics come to me, dude.

I can hook you up with some sweet sigs, graphics, and maybe some avatars.

Just hit me up!

Can a forum leader shut this topic down? Just going to make one more clan for GTA IV that is MY own idea, after this no more new clans for GTAIV but, hopefully not, for GTA V. Thanks.

G1T

Can a forum leader shut this topic down? Just going to make one more clan for GTA IV that is MY own idea, after this no more new clans for GTAIV but, hopefully not, for GTA V. Thanks.

I support this.

I didn't like this idea anyway, smelled like bacon mercie_blink.gif

G1T