Several reasons why GTA V's protagonist..

The Bar

I rarely frequent these parts, but let me just point out -to many people's disdain- that the protagonist of GTA V is not going to be the CJ Lookalike you see appear in the Grand Theft Auto V Trailer. Here are several factual reasons why.

The constant appearance

As you can see from this picture, this older looking gentleman appears in several scenes. He appears as much as the CJ lookalike does, however, the next bit of this should be common sense.

user posted image

The Voice

The voice. You don't have to be a moron to put two and two together and realize that the narrators voice is quite old. He even states he is going to 'retire'. Now why would Rockstar do this? I mean that would be like having the IV Launch trailer still be narrated by Niko, but when you buy the game, you play it as an American Lawyer named Bob. It's jut not logical. So please tell me how you can put such a withered voice to a tattooed black man.

Rockstar's Auteur theory

Rockstar normally have their main character narrate at least one trailer, they normally show the Main Character doing something such as kicking the bank door open, we see this main character attempt a robbery, drive a car, and overlook the city.

Now you don't have to be smart, but it pays off. Can you not figure out the voice goes with the face? And that this trailer was released (Most likely in BETA stages) and that the Main Character will most likely be the old guy.

You can all go ahead and rage now.

vicetremendouslysoon

Its gotta be the black dude driving the van, where the guys jump out

Not this sh*t again dozingoff.gif .

We...don't...know...nothing...until...R*....confirm.....

Now please lock this.

user posted image

The__Phoenix

this is a point of view that I didn´t never listened in this forum suicidal.gif

Too bad we've discussed that several times and the hispanic looking guy right here appears in more than one scene too...

user posted image

Not this sh*t again dozingoff.gif .

We...don't...know...nothing...until...R*....confirm.....

Now please lock this.

Don't get so uppity. I doubt it's concrete evidence. Sometimes, people can just discuss sh*t? No need to lock it.

"I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings."

THEMANatwar

Herp Derp, both could be playable protagonists....