Mobile Homes and Trailers

xRescue2x

Since it looks like trailers are coming back to GTA, I think that we should have the option to camp out somewhere using a mobile home or a camper that could be towed. It would have the basic necessities and it would serve as a Save Point and a Spawn Point. I thought it would be a good idea. Let me know what you think.

.JimmyHopkins.

I actually like it as an idea,it could be fun...and its something new to a GTA game,good idea imo

that is a pretty sweet idea, it wouldn't be funny if you drove your caravan off a bridge or something ha ha

Mokrie Dela

maybe this will be the man's safehouse!

Add yachts to this - the ability to have a yacht/houseboat as a safehouse, that orbits the city is pretty cool imo

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

I really like that idea icon14.gif . I'd love to be out in the wild, in the need for a save, so you'd have to find and steal a camper van or whatever, that would be pretty cool.

Pepperjack

This would be a cool feature, it would be like the gta version of a campfire for rdr.

I like the idea too. I hated in past GTAs the only way to save was to drive all the way to nearest hideout in order to "sleep".

Since it looks like trailers are coming back to GTA, I think that we should have the option to camp out somewhere using a mobile home or a camper that could be towed. It would have the basic necessities and it would serve as a Save Point and a Spawn Point. I thought it would be a good idea. Let me know what you think.

Yes, but then the trailers and mobile homes got to be rare confused.gif

Otherwise there wouldn't be a point of safe-houses after all.

Some safe-houses don't contain garages or vehicle spots so.... pretty much pointless?

For a long time something original has come up. Heres a cookie for you for that: cookie.gif

Exellent idea IMO, it's like something RDR had. Camp whereever you want. I really do genuinenly like this idea.

furybeaver

would be fun to drive fast down a busy street in a truck with a trailer attached to it devil.gif

Or even have rest areas/truck stops/motor inns.

I like that idea a lot. Motels and hotels where you could just save (for a price) would be plentiful in cities, town and on highways, while safehouses would be more limited, located near mission hubs, but would offer more options like player/weapon customization, etc.

The main safehouses would be free and unlocked by the storyline like SA but the rest would have to be purchased (and wouldn't necessarily be near a lot of missions but rather act as a base to explore an area of the world). A mobile savepoint would be for those trekking through the mountains/woods but I'd prefer a campfire + tent. It'd allow saving on top of mountains (as a BASE jumping spot perhaps) where one wouldn't be able to drive a camper. I think it'd also look better to have a bunch of lit campfires spread across the map instead of a bunch of precariously parked campers.

AirWolf856

The Save feature should be available on the your mobile phone, imo. You open the phone, hit save and your done. Easy peasy.

Mokrie Dela
The Save feature should be available on the your mobile phone, imo. You open the phone, hit save and your done. Easy peasy.

i'd hate that. One of the things i liked about GTA was the fact your safehouses had a point. You went there to SAVE.

I personally - PERSONALLY - hope they don't change that.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

JamesBuxton

If there is a desert (funny how the word 'desert' makes it into every thread) then the safehouse should be a caravan/mobile phone in some sort of gypsy park.

A random mansion in the middle of the desert would be a little unrealistic.

Twitter - @JamesB__

xAvenged7x

Like the Pocumtuck Nomad from Just Cause 2? I think that would be fun to drive around.

highlyfamous

I would like to travel cross from Venice Beach to Country Side then drive on a long highway then stop at a rest stop that has a food vendor like burger shot or pizza this maybe you can buy a Hat or another collectable from then walk back to get into RV (with interior you can enter). After that you can contine up the moutain. biggrin.gif

Nice idea icon14.gif

EDIT: highlyfamous, please fix your signature.

[size=14][font=Times][b][color=blue]Add Me on Xbox Live highlyfamous[/color][/b][/font][/size]

Edited by btbwuh
G1T

packardcaribien

Imagine hooking up voodoo or a tornado to this and going on a camping trip.

user posted image

EPIC.

WhiskeyFoxtrot
Imagine hooking up voodoo or a tornado to this and going on a camping trip.

user posted image

EPIC.

Now this shows how classy you are. biggrin.gif

Jewstinian
Or even have rest areas/truck stops/motor inns.

I like that idea a lot. Motels and hotels where you could just save (for a price) would be plentiful in cities, town and on highways, while safehouses would be more limited, located near mission hubs, but would offer more options like player/weapon customization, etc.

The main safehouses would be free and unlocked by the storyline like SA but the rest would have to be purchased (and wouldn't necessarily be near a lot of missions but rather act as a base to explore an area of the world). A mobile savepoint would be for those trekking through the mountains/woods but I'd prefer a campfire + tent. It'd allow saving on top of mountains (as a BASE jumping spot perhaps) where one wouldn't be able to drive a camper. I think it'd also look better to have a bunch of lit campfires spread across the map instead of a bunch of precariously parked campers.

RDR pretty much captured this, but they put it in horrible areas. If I was on a highway, I want to see somewhere down the 1 mile stretch, a food/gas/motel inn. I'll probably never leave if that was the case inlove.gif

Trailer parks would be nice, they could be $50 a night (save) or something, and camping almost anywhere would be cool. I also like the idea of a motel, where you can save for a fee.

Damn, being able to have a camper be a temporary safehouse would be excellent. Change clothes and weapons on the go, sounds like a good idea.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Damn, being able to have a camper be a temporary safehouse would be excellent. Change clothes and weapons on the go, sounds like a good idea.

What the f*ck has happened to you?

G1T