Towing

RusiBoy

Can anybody tell me how to tow vehicles by a TRACTOR in San ANdreas . smile.gif

I tried it but the bar in the tractor goes through the Sabre(the car i need to tow)

<the sabre is BP/EP during the mission Tanker Commander> suicidal.gifcool.gifalien.gif

Edited by RusiBoy

lil weasel

I believe you back the Tractor to the target vehicle and use the NUMPAD 8 or 2 to raise and lower the tow bar.

The same as the Wrecker Truck.

• 4 weeks later...

I found that the car you are trying to tow has to be facing towards the tractor. Then lower the bar that connects the tractor to the vehicle and back up. You should hear a small click. Then you can drive as normal.

PS I'm new to the forums.

I found that the car you are trying to tow has to be facing towards the tractor. Then lower the bar that connects the tractor to the vehicle and back up. You should hear a small click. Then you can drive as normal.

PS I'm new to the forums.

thankzz

Nukey Shay

The car is "fixed" to the ground. I don't know if this was an attempt by R* to make the proofed Sabre unobtainable in the game revision, or if it was just a mistake in said revision which causes the car to spawn too low to the ground (which makes the tires stuck there). Anyway, a shotgun blast will knock it free...and it then can be towed or even pushed quite freely. You have a safehouse right around the corner, so you don't even need a towtruck or tractor for this one.

AFAIK, this problem does not appear at all in the original version of the game...just the revision.