Ladies half price problem

tom88

How do I get to the ladies half-price mission in the ballad of gay Tony for ps3

I've done all the main missions up to that one, but I never get any calls or indicators to proceed........Tony is nowhere to be found

seagull1971

It's been a while since I played this game, but if memory serves me right, Tony is only available at certain times of the day. Sometimes he is at the Maisonette club and sometimes at his home, depending on the time of day. Pretty sure this mission isn't activated from receiving a phone call. The easiest thing to do if your Gps is not showing his location is to hail a cab. When inside the cab you can scroll down the destination choices to "Tony Available".

Hope this helps but like I said it's been a while since I graced Liberty City with one Mr Lopez.

seagull1971
It's been a while since I played this game, but if memory serves me right, Tony is only available at certain times of the day. Sometimes he is at the Maisonette club and sometimes at his home, depending on the time of day. Pretty sure this mission isn't activated from receiving a phone call. The easiest thing to do if your Gps is not showing his location is to hail a cab. When inside the cab you can scroll down the destination choices to "Tony Available".

Hope this helps but like I said it's been a while since I graced Liberty City with one Mr Lopez.

'Your welcome'

a lot of people in this forum don't come back to post whether they used the advice or not. teenagers are like that.

a lot of people in this forum don't come back to post whether they used the advice or not. teenagers are like that.

And you are what? Full grown man playing video games? Great achievement!

ha,ha....sorry, i have not been feeling well, so i could not return .........

but regarding tony, should there not be a " T " on the map ?.........i wait for hours standing around waiting for the club to open with no results.

seagull1971
ha,ha....sorry, i have not been feeling well, so i could not return .........

but regarding tony, should there not be a " T " on the map ?.........i wait for hours standing around waiting for the club to open with no results.

Usually Yes, have you tried the cab option I mentioned.......it worked for me as I was having a similar problem.

Pretty sure this mission isn't activated from receiving a phone call. The easiest thing to do if your Gps is not showing his location is to hail a cab. When inside the cab you can scroll down the destination choices to "Tony Available".user posted image

seagull1971
thanks... how does Luis hail a cab ? different then niko...?

Indeed

that cab sh*t does not work...........can´t find tony or the mission.....f*ck this game icon13.gif

seagull1971
that cab sh*t does not work...........can´t find tony or the mission.....f*ck this game icon13.gif

Are you on console or PC ? If your on console, try reloading your game at the last auto save (slot 13), I think !

The game starts to hot up nicely now, don't give up fella !!

• 7 months later...

HELP! I HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM TOO ON PC!

It's not showing up, even in the cab, There is no T for tony. How do I fix this? No mission is showing up.>!>!?!? I am so close to finishing this episode I already finished gta 4 and the lost and damned one.

And you are what? Full grown man playing video games?

ain't nothing wrong with playing games, my bills are paid and i don't owe nobody any money. i do my thing. if i see immaturity, ingratitude (or anything seeming like it) on the forums, i'm GOING TO CALL IT OUT.

How do I get to the ladies half-price mission in the ballad of gay Tony for ps3

I've done all the main missions up to that one, but I never get any calls or indicators to proceed........Tony is nowhere to be found

Have you completed Luis' mom's missions?