I found GTA's #1 Fan

Adriaan

Anyone knows what the f*cking Z? box is behind him?

fV9tG4b.gif

HydraulicWaRiOr
Anyone knows what the f*cking Z? box is behind him?

I knew it. Patcher is Zee in disguise, or vice versa. It all fits together now.

[supreme]

scarface910
that was very stupid of him and rude to rockstargames

f*ck it, he bought the game, if he really hated rockstar, he wouldn't buy it.

I have come full cirlcle on Zee. I am convinced that he is a Rockstar employee, and Dan Houser probably gives him all of his material. Nobody could be THAT much of a loser. Remember Andy Kaufman? Yeah, it's starting to dawn on me now. It also explains how such a douchebag could avoid being banned from this forum as well.

Edited by 73duster

HydraulicWaRiOr
that was very stupid of him and rude to rockstargames

f*ck it, he bought the game, if he really hated rockstar, he wouldn't buy it.

He bought a used copy, and it was for the 360. I have Zee as a friend on PSN. Even if he kept it, he would have no use for it, and money from used copies go to distribution companies like GameStop or Best Buy, not the developer or the publisher, so he did actually do it. Zee don't f*ck around yo.

[supreme]

scarface910
I have come full cirlcle on Zee. I am convinced that he is a Rockstar employee, and Dan Houser probably gives him all of his material. Nobody could be THAT much of a loser. Remember Andy Kaufman? Yeah, it's starting to dawn on me now. It also explains how such a douchebag could avoid being banned from this forum as well.

I have my suspicions on zee being an employee as well. Just another deepthroat i guess.

i thought it was keep quiet, man after all we is telling the truth, awesome news. Ha a topic and minute later taken down, yet we have where is blue version 2 and goes for 10000 replies. Awesome game it will be. Guy is stellar and talks positive bout people here yet is shot down, shows that the info is real, and yes there are admins that are rockstar here

RomansMoobs

C'mon guys, we all want to dive head first into the great city of uh... Los Burritos? Yeah that's it.

I watched the Pach videos, He does look different "in person"; Commented on Michael Pachter a few times, he's like a lot of people, an outsider when it comes to reading the minds of studios and developers, their inside track comes from the BUSINESS end of things, and Rockstar don't follow the standard here, it was embarrassing that he forgot it was Los Santos, but look at it this way, he may have known, but other things and or games were on his mind as he was sitting down to talk GTA, though I don't quite get that, he's supposed to be talking about GTA here?!??

What I come up with is maybe he isn't the closest rep on the outside to be asked about inside info on Rockstar Games, but we always see him quoted, don't we?? hahaha

If This WERE GTA's REAL No#1 Fan, they'd have trouble sleeping;

user posted image

Should they be worried? I would! haha

As mush as an idiot this bafoon is.... he KINDA confirmed that it's going to be Los Santos and LOS SANTOS ONLY. Take it how you will, i thought this guy was so oblivious to R*s plans that, i thought he was really about to spill the beans and say something he wasn't supposed to.

The man said: "I have no freakin' clue, I don't even know what city the damn thing is set in. L.A., I mean I do.. but I don't really, y'know.... what do they call it? Not San Andreas, but uh, they call it something else."

Man, if you ask me if there were other cities he would said something like: "...what city the damn thing is set in. L.A and some other.. I don't know... but It's California, not all of California but parts... I don't know what they're calling it."

Also i think he might of actually confirmed it's a returning HD character (IDK grain of salt) as he also said (in total oblivion): "It's some retired guy, from I don't know which game, retired guy living the life in his mansion in Hollywood Hills.". He also looked up as if someone told him to hush up where he then immediately states "Thats my theory, I don't know what do you think." with emphasis on the IDK by placing question mark grapics over his head to imply to viewers "play that last part off as a joke, don't listen to this guy."

IDK....grain of salt

Edited by JStarr31

Thanks for the video of some prat mumbling on about how he dosnt know anything about V, who cant even remember Los Santos. Truly he deserves his poistion of games analyst.

Interesting bit about Sam Houser buying the record breaking most expensive house in brookyln. Finally, a place away from their studios (where they usually drink) where they can drink more whiskey in peace!

Besides, everyone knows Im GTA's #1 fan.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Prometheus

Thanks for the video of some prat mumbling on about how he dosnt know anything about V

Which video on your sig is that from?

3lIXKDi.png

Right, the fact that Zee doesn't know it's DAN HOUSER, and the fact he apparently doesn't know who Michael Pachter is speaks volumes about his connections to Rockstar Games! hahahaha

He's a plant

Oh, I know Patcher. He's the ponce that "predicted" gtaV coming out by christmas 2011.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Prometheus
Oh, I know Patcher. He's the ponce that "predicted" gtaV coming out by christmas 2011.

Better than 2069 no? sigh.gif

3lIXKDi.png

Supernutz40

Ha, you would know that! Nice one though. Republic of ZEE!

Ispintechno

Wow that guy knows less about video games than the average ten year old.

Ha, you would know that! Nice one though. Republic of ZEE!

Nope, not Patcher, Pachter, Yeah, he made BOLD claims, but again, he's simply NOT Rockstar or a spokesman for Take2 or RN, or Rockstar Games, the info he has is based on business, as a track record, it's like looking at the past STOCK MARKET to predict where it will head, up or down

In the process of having a life other than searching the web for GTAV info 24/7, I have seen a couple of recent articles on the Facebook IPO (these stories are everywhere this week) and similar financial stories on tech companies. I have seen Pachter quoted in these stories, and his statements are pretty much just color commentary or fairly obvious (and arguable) pundit statements that anyone following tech business might make, no more or less insightful.

I had not even heard of Pachter (or not noticed him, anyway) until this GTAV thread, but now I get the impression, seeing him quoted all over the place, that financial reporters find it easy to look up his blog or whatever and get a quick dependable quote for their stories on whatever tech finance subject, so the story sounds more authoritative. But he seems like simply a high profile observer of the business, not a hardcore expert.

Someone posted this the other day, complete with hi-larious cynicism.

Just because he's an analyst who doesn't know much about GTA doesn't mean he's a moron/ass clown/whatever. He may not be accurate much, but he knows the biz, and I'm not going to go after him with the pitchfork because he doesn't know something.

If he doesn't know sh*t. And he is not accurate...

Then Why do you like him?

For getting payed to do nothing?

It's "PAID", Not Payed....just so everyone knows from now on, it's becoming epidemic

As far as why we like him, he enjoys GTA and talking about it, and he gets the press, you can't say the same for yourself, now can you?? ha ha

kgrogfefji82

What's bad isn't that he doesn't know it, that's understandable, but what's worrying is that nobody, not even his producer knows it, these are people that are involved in the gaming industry

bravo

We covered the Houser purchase in the Gen Chat section of these very forums, and yet, where is the info to back up the inaccuracies, Pachter and Zee get wrong in posting?

Here for example;

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/21/rockstar...r-12-5-million/

And....

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive...spx?PageIndex=2

For another view. This was the closest to some REAL Rockstar news in awhile! hahaha

Edited by Slamman