I found GTA's #1 Fan

Adriaan

Los... Loss... not Los Altos? Lololol, funny guy.

grope_4_that_date

That's pretty sad. Why do people listen to this guy?

How?

matajuegos

How?

It's patcher, he doesn't know sh*t

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

Snake Without a Tongue

You heard it here first, kids! A videogame about cars!

huevos_benedicto_180

It's the name of a place in the game that's only part of the map in a game that's 8 years old.

I hate to tell you but not everyone knows GTA like the back of their hand.

It's the name of a place in the game that's only part of the map in a game that's 8 years old.

I hate to tell you but not everyone knows GTA like the back of their hand.

Rockstar announced that GTA V would be set in Los Santos and the Surrounding Areas in their Press Release, ...something that he should be on top of, you know, being paid to be on top of this and all. tounge.gif

Thank you so much for posting this.

I would take the insight a a member of these forums over this ass clown

ShnePmW.jpg?5

krazy_fool_X

Someone posted this the other day, complete with hi-larious cynicism.

Just because he's an analyst who doesn't know much about GTA doesn't mean he's a moron/ass clown/whatever. He may not be accurate much, but he knows the biz, and I'm not going to go after him with the pitchfork because he doesn't know something.

Someone posted this the other day, complete with hi-larious cynicism.

Just because he's an analyst who doesn't know much about GTA doesn't mean he's a moron/ass clown/whatever. He may not be accurate much, but he knows the biz, and I'm not going to go after him with the pitchfork because he doesn't know something.

Im not going after him but more so the people who mark his word as gold. This guy does know the business but his predictions are as accurate as anyones. Sometimes he gives good insight, but in this video he clearly shows he knows absoultely nothing about GTA V and its sad that the members of this forum(experts in GTA V thus far) are analysing predictions from a guy who thinks its gonna be located in "Los - Something"

ShnePmW.jpg?5

Sneakerhead.

Los.. Los altos, no, I know it was Los something. bored.gif Has this guy been living under a rock?

It's Los-Santos , you know, the place that R* announced GTA V will be set in? (And surrounding towns. suicidal.gif )

EscoLehGo

This guy is actually set to play the protagonist, he's just playing dumb to throw fans off

Jimmyhetfield

I love gametrailers.com but this guy just embarrasses them sometimes! I can remember last year in an interview he said GTA V would be released in time for Christmas 2011 suicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

Long_Haired_Boy

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF.

How the f*ck did he end up being a ANALyst? Especially gaming?

GTFO, Will never watch that show again. Has a sh*t load of games he dont play and just let them sit there, I would of been donated them.

The only one hes fooling is himself.

Ok, im calm now. smile.gif

@crackhead91090

I wrote some articles on gta4.net in 2007, yes.

HydraulicWaRiOr

This is about V, not some random idiot. Besides, we all know Zee is GTA's number one fan.

[supreme]

How the f*ck did he end up being a ANALyst? Especially gaming?

The only one hes fooling is himself.

It's not what you know, it's who you know. He probably become friends with some other rich guys who are in the business [who also don't know jack] and instead of hiring a competent person, they hired their friend to do this. Or he's so rich he bank-rolls anything he wants despite not knowing much about it.

Let this be a lesson to everybody who is going for a job inteview. You could be the most qualified person, but idiots like this take jobs away from those who deserve it. This is why the economy is the way it is.

This is about V, not some random idiot. Besides, we all know Zee is GTA's number one fan.

[supreme]

He's more Rockstar's least fan. He loves hating Rockstar.

He even went to New York with a friend just to buy a EFLC game and throw it in a bin.

[supreme]

He even went to New York with a friend just to buy a EFLC game and throw it in a bin.

Sarcasm Detector Status: NONFUNCTIONAL

Very sorry, I just had to write that ...

ThEtRuThSANANDREAS69

[supreme]

LMAO dude thats hella funny

I've watched that video twice and I still don't get it. It's what I expect my grandma to say about a game she has never heard of.

fV9tG4b.gif

I've watched that video twice and I still don't get it. It's what I expect my grandma to say about a game she has never heard of.

It's Michael Pachter. He's a video game analyst who's been predicting for the last 2 years that GTA V will be out in a couple of months.

ThEtRuThSANANDREAS69

sometimes i get the feeling that R* just goes against what analysts predict, lol. it seems like something they would do, right?

Sneakerhead.

[supreme]

It thought that was IV?

Zee is starting t have a point though, R* needs to give us info NOW bored.gif