Persecution

Phrill

You have been warned. Remember this message when you leave this world and you know the truth. Remember this. Jesus Christ is the one and only Savior

Keep the faith in Christ. Never let video games get in the way of that.

Chunkyman

I f*cking knew it.

I knew that there was going to be a butthurt thread after your topic was locked. lol.gif

user posted image

Edited by Chunkyman

izx6.jpg

I f*cking knew it.

I knew that there was going to be a butthurt thread after your topic was locked. lol.gif

YOUVE BEEN WARNED. You heard that Jesus Christ is Savior. You are warned so when you answer for this you cant say you werent warned.....

Cosmic Gypsy
You have been warned. Remember this message when you leave this world and you know the truth. Remember this. Jesus Christ is the one and only Savior

You must be a troll. Give it a rest, no one cares about your opinions....

P.S. Your butt must be hurt.

Im not "trolling" I am warning everyone they are decieved by the ways of the world and they need to know that Jesus will always be there for them

jackass2009

Yep. You are the guy who went apesh*t after they locked his topics in the V subforum.

Thanks. Where would be without you to spread this word. Thank you, and the good Lord thanks you too. Keep up the good work. Forever the lamb, brother.

lil weasel

OK. You do realize that JC is only a man. The Pope may have decided he is a god. But, then the Popes have assumed they are gods too. If you truly beleive in Gods and claim to be a christian then there is only ONE god and JC ain't it. icon14.gif

Cosmic Gypsy

Im not "trolling" I am warning everyone they are decieved by the ways of the world and they need to know that Jesus will always be there for them

We don't need or want Jesus. Tell him to go help the 3rd world children suffering atrocities and hunger, because as of now, he's doing a sh*t job being there for people.

Edited by Cosmic Gypsy

We don't need or want Jesus.

You will in the end when you are all alone. Let the Lord bring you home. He promises us!!

lil weasel

Of course we don't need JC. But, the Sheep, the weak willed, might need something to blame on their mis-guided lives.

Cosmic Gypsy

You will in the end when you are all alone. Let the Lord bring you home. He promises us!!

Jeez why don't you just marry Jesus if you love him so much.

Of course we don't need JC. But, the Sheep, the weak willed, might need something to blame on their mis-guided lives.

The misguided lives were decieved by the enemy. Jesus is trying to reach out to us. Please Pray you'll find out

Jeez why don't you just marry Jesus if you love him so much.

+15 bonus playground points.

Ok, thank you. Now I have a reason for liking you more than for you throwback username.

Chunkyman

Yeah well my god Wematanye could beat our god in a fight. sly.gif

But in all seriousness, there's no reason to be upset that your thread was closed.

izx6.jpg

Yeah well my god Wematanye could beat our god in a fight. sly.gif

But in all seriousness, there's no reason to be upset that your thread was closed.

I am not upset. I am spreading the truth. you people need some work Work with me....... sad.gif

leik oh em jeez!

And how exactly do you know that you aren't the one that's been deceived? You can only believe what others tell you, and what you see. You haven't seen anything to prove one way or another, and you can't really trust anyone, especially considering that the people that you trust are basing their opinions on their trust of others rather than first hand experience.

lil weasel

Phrill Are you aquanted with Mattew 10:14?

the forgotten bit.

You're in my Home. Apply it.

Phrill Are you aquanted with Mattew 10:14?

Yes we are supposed to preach and WARN THEM, and if they dont listen, we leave them, but we warned them.

So are we allowed to just run rampant in this thread in the name of the Lord?

I love you guys.

And how exactly do you know that you aren't the one that's been deceived? You can only believe what others tell you, and what you see. You haven't seen anything to prove one way or another, and you can't really trust anyone, especially considering that the people that you trust are basing their opinions on their trust of others rather than first hand experience.

Ive had personal experiences and my family FYI. I Know Jesus is Savior. Both my grandparents went the the other side and they know.

Cosmic Gypsy
Phrill  Are you aquanted with Mattew 10:14?

Yes we are supposed to preach and WARN THEM, and if they dont listen, we leave them, but we warned them.

And we are not listening... Bye bye.

leik oh em jeez!

Really? What personal experience can only be explained by the presence of a divine being? None. Face it, there's always another explanation. You have your family? Most of have our families. This proves nothing, other than the fact they didn't abandon us at birth. Which, by the way, is their choice not to do so.

user posted image

Did the church payed another dumb to spread their word?

Dingdongs

If you think the people on this site, who are hostile to me for being a Deist, are going to take anything a lunatic like you says seriously, you're just f*cking dumb. Or you're trolling, if so, kudos to you.

lil weasel
Phrill  Are you aquanted with Mattew 10:14?

Obey the words of thy God, Goodbye. Or thee will have to cast thy self into the pit of sinners.

Really? What personal experience can only be explained by the presence of a divine being? None. Face it, there's always another explanation. You have your family? Most of have our families. This proves nothing, other than the fact they didn't abandon us at birth. Which, by the way, is their choice not to do so.

Ill be praying. Like my Grandpa once said "BE VERY CAREFUL IN THIS WORLD, I AM WELL AWARE" the last thing he ever said to my mom, and we just knew in our Hearts he wanted Christ to save us.

Wait. Are will still doing this one?

Best song about religion ever.

I love you guys.

[supreme]

leik oh em jeez!

You'll be praying? What exactly do you think that proves? You praying is your own choice and means nothing. If I pray to myself, does that make me a divine being? Does that mean I can send everyone that doesn't believe in me to hell? My Grandfather was part of the mob, does that mean I back up everything the mob does? No.

What he wanted means nothing, he had the same belief as you, based on the same things as you. He didn't have any more knowledge on the subject than you do, so to trust his belief without question is pure ignorance.