Carrying people?

whsoccerjc21

whsoccerjc21

I did a quick search didn't find anything, if I missed it sorry.

Picking people up and carrying them.. Yay or Nay?

Just like it was in RDR, maybe use duct tape instead? Tie em up and carry them on your shoulder. Maybe they could even implement the ability to put the person in a car trunk or something. Also maybe after you kill someone you can quickly stuff them in a car to avoid immediate detection (assuming no one saw you do it). devil.gif

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Hmm I really don't see much use of it. Maybe for animals though, if you can hunt like in RDR, so you can carry them to a professional instead of skinning them yourself ???

Idk, but it doesn't seem really practical.

Fireboyd78

Uhh, yeahhhh...unless this is a mission specific feature, I don't see this being a useful feature, other than allowing people to tie random people up and throw them in a trunk...for fun...sounds like CONTROVERSY to me!

whsoccerjc21

Well, yeah I mean there is no real point other than fun. RDR did it, wasn't really a point but it sure was fun to hog tie people up and put them on the train tracks! I think GTA5 needs a lot of little things to make the game more fun and replayable, more stuff to fool around with once you've completed the story.

Im_A_Potato

Maybe if stealth returns, you could drag people out of sight or something.... Like, if you were to kill someone while breaking into, say, a mall than you should be able to move people so no one sees the body. Just an idea.

scarface910

I can see it being implemented into the game but i also can see it being a chore as they might try to add it to every other mission.

chuckberry04

It would be pretty funny in multiplayer tho. Carrying the people you killed in freemode xd

Or when theres tasers and stuff, so you can put people unconscious, throw em off a building.

Would be a nice feature to put in for certain missions, and maybe a carry people from a to b side missions.

How about tie them to a tow-truck and and drive like a maniac through the streets of Los Santos, I don't see any reason to why not to add it, would be fun as hell

JohnMonroe85

I definetaly would love it.

It shouldn't be integrated in too many missions tough. But think of the possibilities it could.add to some missions.

whsoccerjc21
I don't think anyone cares.

Great addition to the thread! /sarcasm

Call me sadistic but I would like to tie someone up, put them in the boot of my car, take them to a secluded spot, place them on their knees and execute them from behind. So yeah I hope this feature makes it in.

(Potential Minor Spoilers)

If I'm not mistaken, RDR had this feature so you could choose to either kill or hog-tie certain folks i.e. random prisoners that escaped from the lawmen or a thief that stole from a shopkeeper. And the biggest reason was during Bounty side-missions, when your reward was more if you kept the Bounty target alive. I think your choice played into the Honor/Fame system as well, as certain times you would not receive an Honor boost if you kill someone rather than hog-tie them. I specifically remember that being the case with certain side-missions.

Perhaps if V implements some sort of Honor/Respect system, then this would be a very useful feature. You could capture someone without killing them, which would increase your Honor/Respect whereas killing them wouldn't impact your Honor/Respect. Otherwise, don't see much use other than for sheer amusement.

Btw, do I need spoiler tags or no?

Jewstinian

I hope we'll be able to take victims, lasso them or handcuff them in some way, then tuck them into the trunk of a car. While riding about, you can hear their ambient phrases like "Let me out of here, you f*ck!" or something.

I wonder if they would use it for stealthy missions, like hiding bodies in Hitman or Manhunt.

AlQ6bG7.png

superhobo666

I can see people making challenges... "how many bodies can you fit into the trunk of a sentinal in 1 minute?"

could be entertaining, and useful (for avoiding detection.) especially during missions, put the body into the trunk, drive him out to the winderness, dump in a river/mud pit/forest, then go.

open trunk while driving, let bodies spill out onto the freeway.

hide guards bodies for stealth missions, move them from a main hallway into someone's deserted office, under the desk or in a closet...

tie them to the back of a car, DRIVE!

carry them bound to a roof, toss over either on a rope (let them hang a bit to get answers) or let them fall.

Great Topic!

Even if it wasn't put to practical use in missions, this would still provide hours of entertainment as a novelty. I would enjoy mimicking a killer by putting someone in the trunk of the car and drive them off somewhere to execute them or drive the car off the edge of the pier or beach bailing from the car last second. Also tieing bodies to the back of vehicles and driving around would be hilarious. Rockstar have it in RDR so I don't see it as quite a bit of effort on their part to implement it into GTA using duct tape as a substitute. Also it would make the whole stealth concept (assuming stealth will be in V to some degree) much more interesting and tactical and if used correctly make for some fantastic and memorable missions. The only fear would be that R* would exploit it and put it in too many missions making it tedious, but I trust R* to use it in moderation. I do really hope this feature is in V.

Psychotic Mind

Yeah. Carry them into the back of my van and chop em to pieces. Then if its woman ask if shes "a size 14" knock her out, skin her, and make a woman suit out of her.

Edited by Psychotic Mind

EscoLehGo
Yeah. Carry them into the back of my van and chop em to pieces. Then if its woman ask if shes "a size 14" knock her out, skin her, and make a woman suit out of her.

I lost it at "woman suit" lmao

Well, yeah I mean there is no real point other than fun. RDR did it, wasn't really a point but it sure was fun to hog tie people up and put them on the train tracks! I think GTA5 needs a lot of little things to make the game more fun and replayable, more stuff to fool around with once you've completed the story.

"wasn't really a point"?

It was used so often for capturing bounties and criminals alive and in certain missions.