GTA San Andreas characters in multiplayer?

CJ killed Ryder

CJ killed Ryder

The characters of Red Dead Revolver are playable in the multiplayer of Red Dead Redemption.

Maybe GTA V can do a samiliar thing, having the San Andreas characters in the multiplayer. That would be cool...

Would be cool easter egg to have them in MP, I agree.

Pleasure_Pier

that would be great, Hope rockstar will add that sh*t

Get the game for PC. I'm sure someone will be able to mod that for you. Problem solved and Rockstar won't have to waste any time remodeling those characters for HD gaming.

Snake Without a Tongue

This is actually an awesome idea. I'd love to see past characters playable in MP.

Fireboyd78
Get the game for PC. I'm sure someone will be able to mod that for you. Problem solved and Rockstar won't have to waste any time remodeling those characters for HD gaming.

Yeah, but how will everyone else see it? Your logic is flawed, sadly.

huevos_benedicto_180

Some of the clothes would be a little suspect 20 years later, but that would be fantastic. I call OG Loc!

Yeah, but how will everyone else see it? Your logic is flawed, sadly.

Host a server where the download of that mod is required? Does GTA allow that? I know FPS do.

Great idea! Did the Red Dead Revolver characters still have their original voices, like for taunts.

If so, I'll be killing every single OG Loc if Rockstar decide to do this. angry.gif

Snake Without a Tongue
Great idea! Did the Red Dead Revolver characters still have their original voices, like for taunts.

I don't know if the original voice actors did the voices, but it sounded like it. Loads of fun playing as Pig Josh.

I don't know if the original voice actors did the voices, but it sounded like it. Loads of fun playing as Pig Josh.

Cool, I suppose they could've recycled quotes from revolver aswell.

Sounds like a neat idea actually!

It worked in RDR.

Joaoseinha

Gods,I don't want a thousand CJs spamming their quotes which I know like the back of my hand.Claude would be fine since he doesn't talk.I'd call either claude or niko.Probably Niko if he had a helmet lol.

Gods,I don't want a thousand CJs spamming their quotes which I know like the back of my hand.Claude would be fine since he doesn't talk.I'd call either claude or niko.Probably Niko if he had a helmet lol.

Lol, i would want CJ!

Get shot, ''Aw, sh*t!''. Amazing.