GTA V not a PS3 exclusive

GTAsince97

GTAsince97

Certainly ruffled some feathers, didn't I? biggrin.gif Although extremely obvious, I thought it would be nice to have a post to refer to when someone decides to troll their fantasies of console superiority. I have no opinion as to which console is better. If you find Xbox sales figures inflammatory, become a Sony sales rep. For those of you that find me winded or this post pointless, I'm happy to have wasted your precious internet time. Hope you choke on my text!

I stopped reading when you said you got an XBOX and then never looked back.

You WANT to start a console war you idiot.

As a PS3 owner and fan I agree, R* are loyal to both Sony and Microsoft

Gotta disagree. Just look at GTAVCS, LCS and RDR. dozingoff.gifdozingoff.gifdozingoff.gif

Wait, what's with RDR?

GTAsince97

Your illiteracy does not make me an idiot. I stated multiple times in my posting I'm not trying to bash PS3's. Once I became familiar with the Xbox control scheme, I preferred it and hadn't felt the need to go back to Sony. Everyone is entitled to their choice.

I am not flaming, deriding, bashing, slamming or putting down Playstation 3 or it's owners. I only seek to bring an often irritating sub-group of PS3 owners a bit of enlightenment. Competition in the console market will ultimately lead to better consoles and the games we play on them.

Your illiteracy does not make me an idiot. I stated multiple times in my posting I'm not trying to bash PS3's. Once I became familiar with the Xbox control scheme, I preferred it and hadn't felt the need to go back to Sony. Everyone is entitled to their choice.

I am not flaming, deriding, bashing, slamming or putting down Playstation 3 or it's owners. I only seek to bring an often irritating sub-group of PS3 owners a bit of enlightenment. Competition in the console market will ultimately lead to better consoles and the games we play on them.

Well why the hell would you even say that you switched to 360? This thread was about GTA V being a ps3 exclusive, not what you use or not.

Just admit, you were trying to provoke. Why else would you tell us that your PS2 broke and that you switched to XBOX and never looked back?

Couldn't you just have said something like ''there is no reason for GTA V to be exclusive and by the way, we have no proof''

That's all you had to say! But no, you just had to tell us what console you use and why you use it.

You are an I.D.I.O.T.

Official General

Well why the hell would you even say that you switched to 360? This thread was about GTA V being a ps3 exclusive, not what you use or not.

Just admit, you were trying to provoke. Why else would you tell us that your PS2 broke and that you switched to XBOX and never looked back?

Couldn't you just have said something like ''there is no reason for GTA V to be exclusive and by the way, we have no proof''

That's all you had to say! But no, you just had to tell us what console you use and why you use it.

You are an I.D.I.O.T.

@ GTAsince97

I have agree with stee_vo, it kinda does appear that your OP invited flaming, whether you say you intended to or not. I also don't see why had to say all of that about the PS3, you could have just stuck to the essential subject at hand.

Isuck100%

This topic is not necessary because it is perfectly obvious the game will not be a PS3 exclusive. It's the same reason we don't need a thread explaining why San Fierro and Las Venturas will be absent from the game. Just because a few unenlightened people believe something, it doesn't warrant a whole topic.

You are an I.D.I.O.T.

@ GTAsince97

I have agree with stee_vo, it kinda does appear that your OP invited flaming, whether you say you intended to or not. I also don't see why had to say all of that about the PS3, you could have just stuck to the essential subject at hand.

Thank god someone else understands!

You are an I.D.I.O.T.

There was not going to be any console flame war in here, you're the one bringing it up, calling the OP an idiot and arguing. Take a look at yourself.

I am going to lock this thread though as it's going nowhere constructive.