GamesMaster. Huge World Exculsive! June Edition.

DeadWorld

DeadWorld

Just had a Preview of Gamemasters June Edition 2012, I got to one page and it said Huge World Exclusive but it wouldn't reveal what it was. Could it possibly be Gta V.

Sorry if posted before. Couldn't be arsed to search.

UpTheImps

inb4 the lock

"Let's go, let's bounce baby! An' When I say bounce I don't mean bouncing literally I just mean..."

"I know what it means Yusuf."

"It's a term from the street meaning you have to walk, but if you don't get that it's a bit like rolling. You have to roll, not like a fat man rolling, it means actually just walk."

"Can we just go?"

ccrogers15

Yea just like Gameinformer said it had exclusive GTA V info, and it never happened. LMFAO.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Gamemasters? Never heard of it.

If somebody gets a world exclusive for V, it´s going to be GameInformer.

DeadWorld
Gamemasters? Never heard of it.

If somebody gets a world exclusive for V, it´s going to be GameInformer.

Gamemasters is pretty big in the United Kingdom.

I'll keep tab of it in the back of my mind, but not much more than that. I am expecting it to be Playstation Battle Royale or God of War Ascension.

Gamesmaster is pretty big, but not big enough for Rockstar to give them a world exclusive, especially not in the same month that Max Payne 3 comes out.

If they had info for the World's biggest and most anticipated game ever, I'm pretty sure they would include it somewhere on the front cover.

INB4LOCK

huevos_benedicto_180

Would it have killed you to have put a question mark in the title?

The exclusive is for Crysis 3 - case solved.

Probably Elder Scrolls MMO which features an entire continent and is PC exclusive of course.

UtricularEwe001
It hasn't got any Gta V info, but it just has Huge World Exclusive in Red Bold Writing.

and below that it shows aliens: colonial marines monocle.gif

DeadWorld

Right can't save the image, but anyone who has got an iPhone, iPod, iPad. Download the Gamemasters app. Preview the June edition and go to page 116.

EscoLehGo

This threads only purpose was to reveal how many lurkers there are on this forum at any given time scratching around in the dark like Gollum awaiting the arrival of their precious new info.