Details that wont make it into the final cut

Phrill

Similar to Gta SA and IV, there were a few things in trailers that were left out in the final release, like fingerless gloves, Niko's hairline, and Beta models for Characters in SA. What do you think will be left out in the final version of Grand Theft Auto V?

Maybe:

Opened window in House

Being Checked out

Adjustable convertable roofs

Cool looking Range Rover - Type SUV

a few buildings

What do you think will be left out?

Keep the faith in Christ. Never let video games get in the way of that.

Los Santos Pedestrian

I'm pretty sure convertible roofs will stay; they're too noticeable and exciting to take out.

I'm pretty sure convertible roofs will stay; they're too noticeable and exciting to take out.

They'll have to address this question: with GTA physics, when a damaged car speeds will the hood blow off before the ragtop?

Capricornus
Similar to Gta SA and IV, there were a few things in trailers that were left out in the final release, like fingerless gloves, Niko's hairline, and Beta models for Characters in SA. What do you think will be left out in the final version of Grand Theft Auto V?

Maybe:

Sadly, as awesome as this feature looks, I have a feeling that it will be removed from the final version of the game. Of course I hope that I am wrong. It seems like the best looking/sound feature are always cut from the final game.

caprisig.jpg

inflamedeyeball

Maybe:

Sadly, as awesome as this feature looks, I have a feeling that it will be removed from the final version of the game. Of course I hope that I am wrong. It seems like the best looking/sound feature are always cut from the final game.

Come on, the prospect of getting to wear fingerless gloves isn't that cool.

I agree on the convertible roof thing; I don't think it will be in the final game.

Drake1212

Ahh yes, let's all talk about something which we have no chance of knowing...

I mean, c'mon, this guy opens the topic saying "i think a handfull of buildings will be cut out" he just gave up right there.

Oh why? Why does something have to be always cut in the final version? Oh i know! Rockstar don't know what is cool and what is not cool!

Capricornus

Maybe:

I agree on the convertible roof thing; I don't think it will be in the final game.

Please re-read. I never mentioned finger-less gloves. I didn't care for them as much as others did.

caprisig.jpg

EscoLehGo

What's the big deal about the rag top? What does it add to gameplay exactly?

Capricornus

Its just one of those nice little details that are greatly appreciated. Much like in GTA IV where NPC's would be having some pretty detailed conversations on their phones. Not too hard to understand really.

caprisig.jpg

EscoLehGo

Its just one of those nice little details that are greatly appreciated. Much like in GTA IV where NPC's would be having some pretty detailed conversations on their phones. Not too hard to understand really.

Yes, very important feature that will be greatly missed if not included. I'd be more pissed if dogs were left out or the ability to fly planes or lack of jet skis. Rag tops, not so much.

The only thing that i wish it made to final version of GTA IV was silenced pistol and maybe fingerless gloves.

user posted image

I bet the only thing from the trailer that won't make it to the final product is pedestrians "checking out" eachother.

EscoLehGo
I bet the only thing from the trailer that won't make it to the final product is pedestrians "checking out" eachother.

I'm pretty sure that was just a cutscene, actually I think all of it was from prerendered cutscenes

Sneakerhead.

Maybe:

I think that the retracting(sp?) roof will stay in the game, but we will only be able to see it actually move in cut-scenes. sad.gif

Here's an idea for the convertable controversy:

Like the police computers in the police cars, maybe you can only retract the roof by pressing a button while the car is stationary. This would solve the issues of retracting it at high speeds. smile.gif

MrcTOtheJ

Like the police computers in the police cars, maybe you can only retract the roof by pressing a button while the car is stationary. This would solve the issues of retracting it at high speeds. smile.gif

This pretty much solved it. Or like in MCLA just have it go down and up and what ever speed, though I prefer if you just do it while it’s stationary.

I can care less about animals in GTA (I have RDR for that) but I want the convertible tops to come it, it always irked me to drive a convertible in GTA when it started to rain.

What if we all think all the awesome features shown in the trailer will get cut? In that way when the game is released we aren't over-hyped and will not be disappointed.

Like the police computers in the police cars, maybe you can only retract the roof by pressing a button while the car is stationary. This would solve the issues of retracting it at high speeds.  smile.gif

This pretty much solved it. Or like in MCLA just have it go down and up and what ever speed, though I prefer if you just do it while it’s stationary.

I can care less about animals in GTA (I have RDR for that) but I want the convertible tops to come it, it always irked me to drive a convertible in GTA when it started to rain.

That's a bit of a silly thing to say, it's like me saying i couldn't care less about cars, I have forza for that.

I'm sure all the features ingame have a good reason for being there. Developers have to choose carefully what will be in the final game so I'm sure they aren't just throwing animals in for the sake of it.

They'll have to address this question: with GTA physics, when a damaged car speeds will the hood blow off before the ragtop?

I believe there's new tech behind vehicles in V.

MrcTOtheJ

Like the police computers in the police cars, maybe you can only retract the roof by pressing a button while the car is stationary. This would solve the issues of retracting it at high speeds.  smile.gif

That's a bit of a silly thing to say, it's like me saying i couldn't care less about cars, I have forza for that.

I'm sure all the features ingame have a good reason for being there. Developers have to choose carefully what will be in the final game so I'm sure they aren't just throwing animals in for the sake of it.

I just don't see the big appeal of animals in GTA, and what would they do besides just being there? Maybe K-9 Unit police cars, but still no big point in it to me, that's just my two cents on the thing.

i don't know why, but I have a feeling they're going to cut the blimp from the game.

Hurrikane

Since nobody harldy ever stays on topic and just says things like, "none of this" or steak, i guess someone will have to stay on topic since the little kids dont want too.

Dog will not be in final build.

Convertible car willl be cut scene, will not be able to utilize it in game.

Backpacks will not be on the back of npc's while pretending to climb mountains.

A guy will not wave his hand (no) while denying the sale of drugs as the npc does in the one scene.

Girls will not look back at you while you pump iron or walk on a boardwalk.

You will not be able to drop any type of fertilizer poison on npcs while they work on a field, from a small plane or any plane, that is a cut scene.

All those Npc's will not be against a wall looking for work on the side of the road.

npc's will not knock on the back of a truck, and then npc's jump out of the back of a truck with guns drawn. Cutscene again.

I don't see the reason to cut out features that are noticeable. The Dog is like the first thing you see in Trailer.

Maybe some little details but this won't affect the gameplay.

Since nobody harldy ever stays on topic and just says things like, "none of this" or steak, i guess someone will have to stay on topic since the little kids dont want too.

Dog will not be in final build.

Convertible car willl be cut scene, will not be able to utilize it in game.

Backpacks will not be on the back of npc's while pretending to climb mountains.

A guy will not wave his hand (no) while denying the sale of drugs as the npc does in the one scene.

Girls will not look back at you while you pump iron or walk on a boardwalk.

You will not be able to drop any type of fertilizer poison on npcs while they work on a field, from a small plane or any plane, that is a cut scene.

All those Npc's will not be against a wall looking for work on the side of the road.

npc's will not knock on the back of a truck, and then npc's jump out of the back of a truck with guns drawn. Cutscene again.

I heard they took out the ability to jump from Motorcycles to cars in 'Sleeping Dogs'. LOL!

Darn...

I'm pretty sure that was just a cutscene, actually I think all of it was from prerendered cutscenes

None of the trailer is prerendered at all. It is all ingame footage. However, a lot of it was probably pre-scripted. So the features have to be there for the script, but don't necessarily have to be player controllable.

Los Santos Pedestrian
i don't know why, but I have a feeling they're going to cut the blimp from the game.

Why is that? The only thing they have to do is circle around the city; they were around in III and VC and barely took up any space at all (probably because they didn't move). We'll just put them above the height limit or something and everything will be fine.