Tcs

HASEEB HAIDER

HASEEB HAIDER

Hi eveyone in their i want to make tcs for gta vc and i want from you people to give me new missions ideas new map ideas new thing etc and also every thing and also if someone want to make the mod with me then contact with me i hope you people will help me and tell me and i want in this mod every people every modders ideas ok so please don't tell no

HA$EEB HAIDER

Hey William. Can I call you Billy? This isn't the right place to post this Billy. I'd love to tell you where to post it but I just don't know in all honesty. But I can tell with your great communication skills that you'll get plenty of input from people, and all the top modders will be flocking like a big flock of geese to come help you. Ok see you Tom.

HydraulicWaRiOr

You are one of the strangest members on the forum. This is General Chat dude. This crap doesn't belong here. And Google Translate isn't very useful either.

[supreme]

Do you even know that we have forums other than General Chat? Check the sidebar on the left side of the forum and post in the appropriate sub-forum. We're not going to keep moving your topics everytime.