Gta V co-op?

danny1027

danny1027

Do you guy's think gta v might have co-op? So instead of having one protagonist we have two.Player one plays as ned luke, and player two plays as the Hispanic guy.

If they have expanded on the multiplayer co-op missions, i'd hope for a team of 4 players to do missions with.

But even if it is in the IV co-op format i'd still like it, BTB2 was an awesome mission I could replay over and over.

HydraulicWaRiOr

GTA IV had a feature like that. It was a horrible excuse in multiplayer called Hangman's N.O.O.S.E

[supreme]

GTA IV had a feature like that. It was a horrible excuse in multiplayer called Hangman's N.O.O.S.E

[supreme]

What about the other 2 games, you like them Bomb the Base 2 and (i can't remember it's name).

Hangmans noose I thought was pretty poor, though you get quick money.

I loved BTB2 because the mission was split into 3 sections, rob the truck, fly the chopper, bomb the boat.

ll rdny ll

I really don't want Co-op story in GTA. I like enjoying the game at my own pace, not whenever my co-op partner decides they're willing to play.

Hydro_PlayboyX

they should stick to co-op only in multiplayer modes, it would suck to play story missions like in SR3

chuckberry04

It would be optional you know.. You don't HAVE to play with other people.

Sarcasm_Man

If it means something like Saints Row 2, I don't think I'll play it. If they can relate two main characters into missions so if they join you, they are in the cutscenes, they do talk, if they don't like they do in saints row 2 I will be very unhappy, icon13.gif but. If they do what I want, were it has not drop in drop out feature, but a feature before a mission wherether you can join them. Also join them in free roam, this will be icon14.gif . If they can put in a coop free roam that woul be farking awesome for that fact, just roaming killing peds and stealing cars. But maybe separate screens. Wherether it has coop I'm still buying GTAV no matter what, clocked way to many hours on pc. I'll buy on ps3 though.

HeNDo6750

[supreme]

What about the other 2 games, you like them Bomb the Base 2 and (i can't remember it's name).

Hangmans noose I thought was pretty poor, though you get quick money.

I loved BTB2 because the mission was split into 3 sections, rob the truck, fly the chopper, bomb the boat.

Do you mean Deal Breaker