Michael Jackson to appear on Pepsi cans

BRITLAND

This is purely a sales tactic. I see no good coming from this as people will ultimately ask pepsi why they'd put an alleged child molestar on the can.

They should just let MJ rip already and stop trying to exploit his already tarnished name.

At the end "Oh Dear" lol, also anyone notice the kid version of MJ on the bottom left of the thumbnail?

P.S: Robinski, your signature is.. strange, it's.. idk, what is it? XD

Moonshield
Hopefully, not a current photo.

I heard it's going to be a hologram of when he got set on fire while filming a Pepsi commercial.

Also mandog, I think that's Gaga sipping coffee or tea.

4XEtraA.jpg

Also mandog, I think that's Gaga sipping coffee or tea.

Damn straight. It's really badly optomised though, my signatures took a real hit in quality when I lost Photoshop.

user posted image

Los Santos Pedestrian

I wonder how many stupid people will think MJ is still alive after this.

Chunkyman

About time. It's good to see Pepsi reads all of the letters I send them.

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

izx6.jpg

What's the point of doing this? I cant understand. This is just a useless trashcan.

What's the point of doing this? I cant understand. This is just a useless trashcan.

It's an ad, they think it will increase their sales. Also, trashcan? This is for a can of pop.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

This is purely a sales tactic. I see no good coming from this as people will ultimately ask pepsi why they'd put an alleged child molestar on the can.

They should just let MJ rip already and stop trying to exploit his already tarnished name.

The real concern will be with the Estate of MJ, how they should treat his legacy, He was never convicted for molesting a child. As disturbing as that was, I do believe Jackson just felt more at Peace with Children, it's not that hard to believe. The adult world ain't no picnic

MJ loves the taste of a new generation. (old Pepsi slogan )

It was the same PEPSI, versus the NEW COKE, so....

Oddly, missed that incident where his hair caught on fire, but most people know it was prescribed pain medication that led him to more issues down the road, that was a sad incident of fate! Gene Simmons never had it so rough

Moonshield
Gene Simmons never had it so rough

Yeah he did, he was in literally the sh*ttiest band on the planet.

4XEtraA.jpg

That's cool news.

The first MJ's Pepsi commercial above is from the Thriller era in 1984 and the other one is a four part commercial from the 1987 BAD era.

Pepsi - The choice of a New Generation

I love Pepsi!

I'm sorry, but why is this news?

A company using one of their old spokesmen for a new sales campaign ins't some sort of ground breaking stunt. No matter how dead the old spokesmen is.

Now if he was replacing George Washing on the front of the dollar bill I could see the need for discussion.

This is purely a sales tactic.

...what tipped you off? tounge.gif

Well, it certainly won't be the first time little kids end up drinking something that comes out of Michael Jackson, will it?

Well, it certainly won't be the first time little kids end up drinking something that comes out of Michael Jackson, will it?

... You are on fire lately, my friend!

lil weasel

Pepsi is having sales problems. So to save money instead of a 'New' ad series they're forced to bring out the old stuff. Next will be that cute little girl.

Sell your Pepsi Stock now!

Coca Cola is the REAL thing. icon14.gif

I see this as a bad move, quite boring and not much of a thriller and don't see why they wannabe starting something like this now. As far as I'm concerned pepsi can beat it.

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

"a can of pop."

The King of Pop on a can of pop.

It's all starting to make sense to me.

RomansMoobs

You guys know that kid admitted MJ never touched him, and that he made that up to get money, right?

is there some kind of controversy here?

what's the point of this thread?

as long as they legally obtained the rights to his image, then whatever.

this is the world we live in.

Putting child molesters on cans since 1985!

Hi-larious!

7FTgFLB.png

You guys know that kid admitted MJ never touched him, and that he made that up to get money, right?

Ah, another Jackolyte.

To be honest, the truth is irrelevant. I believe he was a pedophile because it amuses me to believe it. Likewise, I enjoy believing that he routinely raped his beloved chimpanzee because it's a funny scenario.

You shouldn't let the truth get in the way of a good joke.

Michael definitively had pedophilic tendencies and just because "that kid" wasn't actually molested doesn't mean others weren't.

Truth is this is just another marketing strategy to lure youth into drinking the cancer causing liquid known as Pepsi.