need help ... again

jpm1

hi again smile.gif , i'm looking for removing the statue of hapiness . not very realistic in a Miami/vice city mod sarcasm.gif . but the good thing it's that the base of the statue looks a bit like dry tortugas fort , so you guess the stuff smile.gif . so what i want to do is to remove the highest part of the statue and keep the base only . on which i'll add an in-game object light-house , flag , heliport of the same size approximatly of the statue base . so my first question is what is the best way to remove objects . i thought of simply replacing them by empty WDR , will it work , and if so how do i do an empty WDR . any ideas are welcome . thx

edit : search engine is bad man . hundreds of answers and quite confusing confused.gif

Edited by jpm1

• 4 weeks later...

i have a problem with that statue . when i remove the entry from the WPL , the stairs which are above in the pedestal disappear . the thing i don't understand it's that Spark wireframe modelization shows nothing

user posted image

edit : problem above solved , see here

Edited by jpm1

Second picture reminds me of..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=muEnLlycOn4

that's the fault of the american . why the heck do they keep such statue . i would have sent you this to the scrap user posted image

Edited by jpm1