Student Suspend From High School

Ryan

I don't think non-believers have beliefs.

they believe in their non-belief wink.gif

Hmmm. Ironic.

I said 'reasonable beliefs'. Belief, in most cases, takes precedence over logic. Atheists are no different. You ask a theist to prove that god exists and he'll hit back at you asking you to prove that god doesn't exist. It's an unending loop.

Do you guys still not understand that when there's religion involved things like these are bound to happen? Tomorrow, if I walk around my place with a t-shirt that says 'you're an idiot if you believe in god', I'll probably be stabbed in the chest. Not sure about the other parts of the world, but that's how crazy religion makes people. Don't you think the non-believers would react in some way or the other when you deliberately step onto their reasonable beliefs?

No, I don't think any self respecting human being should or would be offended by the notion that he's worse off for wear without Jesus in his life. That's, sort of, an admission of a fault that shouldn't - in this scenario - exist, is it not?

But this is entirely aside from the point, Girish. Should people refrain from expressing their opinion for fear of unprovoked violent retribution? Isn't that a little bit like blaming a rape victim for dressing in tight clothing?

@ the topic: Religion is a choice. Criticizing a choice is human nature and our inherent right. Being gay, a geek, fat, black, asian or indian isn't a choice, and there's where this "label" of hate crime comes into play. It's when some ignorant c*nt claims you're wrong for being what you are. It's your god-damned right to be who you are. Your opinions and beliefs, however? You'd best be prepared to back that sh*t up, and if someone disagrees with you, you can't sit back on your self righteous ass and cry foul and expect the authorities to censor your environment for you.

I can't believe how many of you assholes, on a forum dedicated to a game where you play a murdering rapist drug dealing car thief, seemingly wish this kid was muzzled. You don't like what he's saying? Talk back. Don't ask Big f*cking Brother to shut him down.

nightwalker83
Chances are that he was wearing the t-shirt just to offend the non-believers rather than fortify his own beliefs, in which case, suspending him is justified. I'm pretty sure if someone wore a t-shirt with an atheist remark on it, 99% of the believers would feel highly offended.

Ditto that. Maybe he should move to the US.

That's all nice and dandy, Otter, but your logical ramblings only look good on paper. Freedom of opinion is just one of the many cruel lies of our world. Now that you've brought it up, I could go and search an article for you wherein a minister claimed that women wearing short clothes are just asking for rape. Of course, he's wrong and that evoked strong criticism from many sectors of the society but an alarmingly large number of people agreed with him too. I'm not sure whether you know this or not, but it's very enduring for an atheist like me to live in a country of religious heritage. My colleagues at my new office thought I was weird because I didn't believe in god and refused to step into temples. They warmed up to me eventually but still, I shouldn't have needed to go that extra mile to convince them that I was a normal person in the first place.

What I'm actually getting at is, religion never had any tolerance for opposition. People just assumed that you're a believer and if you're not, then there's something wrong with you. In this scenario, how can you not expect the non-believers to lash back when someone tells them that their life is wasted if they don't believe in the supernatural? At least, they didn't take the violent route. This kid was being a smartass and he definitely wanted to evoke a reaction. If an atheist had tried to pull off a similar stunt, he would have been suspended too (or even worse), so the kid rightfully got what he deserved.

lil weasel

[...]Should people refrain from expressing their opinion for fear of unprovoked violent retribution?[...]

It certainly seems so on these forums.

Express an opinion (on any subject) and 'some' Players here start screaming.

When you don't subscribe to their obviously factual beliefs then the vilification starts.

How many times do we see:

• What misinformed uneducated drivel.

• you are just simply uneducated

• You have lost all credibility

• the fact is your arguments are bullsh*t. Your proof is bullsh*t. You have NO proof. Nothing whatsoever.

-- I have omitted the really vile quotes.

An opinion is only as valid as person accepting it.

People have a right to believe what they have experienced, And in most cases what they have been led to think is the truth.

Again, I repeat the famous quote from GTA:SA commercial: "I'll kill you if you don't believe as I do!"

Edited by lil weasel

Let the kid wear what he f*ckin' wants. If you honestly think he deserved a suspension then you are f*cking retarded and should go jump off a bridge.

The thing that a lot of people here seem unable to distinguish is the differences between expressing your opinion and decrying the opinions of others. It's free speech for everyone, so you have the right to have your opinion and other people have the right to theirs too. You can think X sucks all you want, but you don't have to tell everyone who likes X that they are worthless.

Someone compared this to that case of a woman working for BA not being allowed to wear a cross. It's completely different. Wear a cross all you want. That expresses that you're a Christian and love Jesus and God. More power to you, you believe in something and that's awesome. If it was a pendant (or perhaps a shirt) that said "F*ck everyone who doesn't like my God", then you're not just expressing your beliefs but attacking others'.

You can wear what you want in your normal life, but school is a place of equality and learning, and a place you don't have absolute freedom of expression. If something you're wearing is going to distract others from learning then you're going to get chucked out. I hated wearing a uniform at school, but looking back I'm sure it solved more problems than it caused.

Edited by Robinski
user posted image

leik oh em jeez!
The thing that a lot of people here seem unable to distinguish is the differences between expressing your opinion and decrying the opinions of others. It's free speech for everyone, so you have the right to have your opinion and other people have the right to theirs too. You can think X sucks all you want, but you don't have to tell everyone who likes X that they are worthless.

Someone compared this to that case of a woman working for BA not being allowed to wear a cross. It's completely different. Wear a cross all you want. That expresses that you're a Christian and love Jesus and God. More power to you, you believe in something and that's awesome. If it was a pendant (or perhaps a shirt) that said "F*ck everyone who doesn't like my God", then you're not just expressing your beliefs but attacking others'.

You can wear what you want in your normal life, but school is a place of equality and learning, and a place you don't have absolute freedom of expression. If something you're wearing is going to distract others from learning then you're going to get chucked out. I hated wearing a uniform at school, but looking back I'm sure it solved more problems than it caused.

Quoted because it's true. I support displaying your own beliefs as long as you don't attack others. This is attacking others.

School is not a place for freedom of speech, you need to realize that. As long as you're in school and underage, you have limited rights. You do NOT have the right to bear arms, you do NOT have freedom of speech, depending on your age you might not have the right to work, etc. I for some reason think that most members in this thread that don't agree with that are still in school.

I believe it was Otter that said something about "let big brother take care of it for you"

Well firstly, the school's staff isn't "big brother" government employees using social engineering to essentially turn the planets population into a giant botnet of sorts. These are just teachers, and school staff. There's no plot to take over the world here, so take off your tin foil hat.

And let's remember that in school, you're supposed to inform the teacher or part of the school staff if there's a problem, not going around starting fights. That's some of the most idiotic advice I've heard.

Sunrise Driver

This is attacking others.

How? This simple statement doesn't even contain the word "Your".

<snip>

So, you're basically saying, 'go with the grain for fear of bodily harm'.

...ain't that some cowardly bullsh*t? To argue that this kid is lucky that all he got was a slap on the wrist? As a fellow atheist, or agnostic if you wish, I'm disappointed with the attitude that one should kowtow to popular opinion. Especially given your personal anecdotes.

And Jeez- you're against attacking others? You, really? Don't make me friggin' laugh. I bet if this kid were shot dead by a classmate you'd somehow figure it were justified. tounge.gif You just misquoted me, then added on a little extra bit about "starting fights" that you seemed to have made up all on your own, then called me an idiot for it. Oh, sorry, no, you called the advice (that you just invented like a big dirty straw man) idiotic. Huge difference, I suppose? I guess if you'd done that on a Tshirt, you wouldn't mind being told to take it off?

My "big brother" comment alludes to the idea that many people actually expect the establishment to to censor and conform the square pegs around them these days. That's all. It's a sad and depressing thought for any free thinker.

Robinski - there's no reason not to decry the opinions of others. "A life without Jesus is wasted" is a pretty tame statement, and as I mentioned earlier, if you're an atheist there's nothing to be offended by. "A life without My Little Ponies is wasted" is the same god damned thing, but because it has no religious connotation, people have no reason to get all puffed up and pretend that they're offended by the idea that ignoring the imaginary man in the clouds somehow negates their existence. As it was written on a T-Shirt. Because that's what all this is - posturing. The principal? He saw a troublemaker and tried to keep the boat from rocking. The media attention has tipped the boat over.

...I'm not going to say that no one is actually offended by the shirt. That's obviously not true, illogical or no. But the fact remains that this entire thing was handled incredibly poorly, and the kid is legally allowed to wear the shirt. Instead of trying to make something work, they were stubborn and immovable. Probably a pretty big life lesson in here if you can look past all the walls being put up.

Edited by Otter

[...]Should people refrain from expressing their opinion for fear of unprovoked violent retribution?[...]

It certainly seems so on these forums.

Express an opinion (on any subject) and 'some' Players here start screaming.

When you don't subscribe to their obviously factual beliefs then the vilification starts.

How many times do we see:

• What misinformed uneducated drivel.

• you are just simply uneducated

• You have lost all credibility

• the fact is your arguments are bullsh*t. Your proof is bullsh*t. You have NO proof. Nothing whatsoever.

-- I have omitted the really vile quotes.

If you have an opinion then you should be prepared to justify it and state why you hold it. You don't have to, but in most cases you'll look like an idiot if you don't. And if when you try to justify your opinion, and it isn't based on fact or logical reasoning and makes very little sense, then people are entitled to state that and call you out. Granted sometimes people take it too far and can be a little arrogant, but if someone is prepared to say something which doesn't make a lot of sense then they should expect to receive criticism, especially when they try and claim it as fact.

If you have an opinion then you should be prepared to justify it and state why you hold it. You don't have to, but in most cases you'll look like an idiot if you don't. And if when you try to justify your opinion, and it isn't based on fact or logical reasoning and makes very little sense, then people are entitled to state that and call you out. Granted sometimes people take it too far and can be a little arrogant, but if someone is prepared to say something which doesn't make a lot of sense then they should expect to receive criticism, especially when they try and claim it as fact.

...unless you say it on a shirt? tounge.gif

Not sure where you stand on the issue based on what you've posted, Stu, but everyone's got opinions and, yeah, there's nothing wrong with calling people to task on them.

Well my post at the top of this page doesn't really bare relevance to the topic, it was just directed to weasel and his seeming protest that he can't write utter bollocks and be called out on it. tounge.gif

I don't know how strict the schools policy was on dress code, but if it was fairly liberal then they should expect people to wear t-shirts with slogans on them. By not having a proper code on what is and isn't allowed, they're setting themselves up for problems like this. They're still within their rights to tell him to stop wearing it seeing as how it's a public school, and I think the only reason they changed their minds was the public attention. So yh I think they should have told him to stop wearing it, and they shouldn't have caved in.

The__Phoenix

That's all nice and dandy, Otter, but your logical ramblings only look good on paper. Freedom of opinion is just one of the many cruel lies of our world. Now that you've brought it up, I could go and search an article for you wherein a minister claimed that women wearing short clothes are just asking for rape. Of course, he's wrong and that evoked strong criticism from many sectors of the society but an alarmingly large number of people agreed with him too. I'm not sure whether you know this or not, but it's very enduring for an atheist like me to live in a country of religious heritage. My colleagues at my new office thought I was weird because I didn't believe in god and refused to step into temples. They warmed up to me eventually but still, I shouldn't have needed to go that extra mile to convince them that I was a normal person in the first place.

What I'm actually getting at is, religion never had any tolerance for opposition. People just assumed that you're a believer and if you're not, then there's something wrong with you. In this scenario, how can you not expect the non-believers to lash back when someone tells them that their life is wasted if they don't believe in the supernatural? At least, they didn't take the violent route. This kid was being a smartass and he definitely wanted to evoke a reaction. If an atheist had tried to pull off a similar stunt, he would have been suspended too (or even worse), so the kid rightfully got what he deserved.

Definitely you don´t know the true meaning of freedom of expression. suicidal.gif Don´t worry I can help you.

This is a good definition

Freedom of expression refers to the ability of an individual or group of individuals to express their beliefs, thoughts, ideas and emotions about different issues free from government censorship. The First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects the rights of individuals to freedom of religion, speech, press, petition and assembly. Some scholars group several of those freedoms under the general term “freedom of expression.”

The worst and most terrible part is the double morality against different religions. For example, If you are muslim you can develop freely you religion without fear because a censorship versus the muslims beliefs can cause violents reprimands. In the other side, christians (I am catholic) are suffering violents attacks not only versus their freedom of expression also versus their life.

Last month alone, the New York Times ran an anti-Catholic ad, but refused to publish a nearly identical ad directed at Islam ; the BBC admitted it mocks Jesus but will never mock Muhammad; and U.S. sitcoms have been exposed as bashing Christianity, but never Islam.( http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/14/times-ni...i-catholic-ad/)

The Muslim persecution against the Christians around the world includes death and prison for express his christians beliefs. Did you see the same against muslim?

It´s a shame for the free world to permit this. Tons of information here.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3033/mus...ians-march-2012.

I agree if public schools impose dress codes and uniforms but if not you have to be able to dress as you want.otherwise is a tragedy for the people that believe in the freedom of expression.

Girish this is a gift for you. wink.gif

The Long History of Censorship; http://www.beaconforfreedom.org/liste.html...=415&art_id=475

Muslim Persecution of Christians; http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3033/mus...ians-march-2012

NY Times nixes anti-Islam ad, runs anti-Catholic ad ; http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/14/times-ni...ti-catholic-ad/

So, you're disagreeing with me by making the same point that I was trying to make? o_O

If not, please explain to me where in your post have you provided proof that freedom of expression truly and justifiably exists in our real world.

<snip>

That's exactly what I'm saying. If you're not prepared to handle the repercussions of your actions (which may or may not be justifiable) then you shouldn't be acting that way in the first place.

leik oh em jeez!
This is attacking others.

How? This simple statement doesn't even contain the word "Your".

It pretty much states "My belief is right, anyone who doesn't agree is worthless and their life is wasted." Just because it doesn't use the word "your" doesn't mean that it isn't meant to insult others.

Definitely you don´t know the true meaning of freedom of expression.

Please, f*ck off. It has already been explained that rights to minors in school are limited. You can cry freedom of expression all you want, but try walking around in a public school naked, or with a shirt that says "Mexicans are scumbags"

So, you're disagreeing with me by making the same point that I was trying to make? o_O

If not, please explain to me where in your post have you provided proof that freedom of expression truly and justifiably exists in our real world.

<snip>

That's exactly what I'm saying. If you're not prepared to handle the repercussions of your actions (which may or may not be justifiable) then you shouldn't be acting that way in the first place.

Then, I reiterate, it's a cowardly position to take and weakens us all when someone caves. If you don't stand up for what you believe in, you deserve to have your rights stripped away.

@ omjeez: nothing regarding the rights of students has been "established". You're just, once again, falling back on straw men to illustrate your point. So please, think twice before you tell another member to "f*ck off". And if you're not going to defend your outlandish statements, perhaps you should refrain from posting altogether.

leik oh em jeez!
@ omjeez: nothing regarding the rights of students has been "established". You're just, once again, falling back on straw men to illustrate your point. So please, think twice before you tell another member to "f*ck off". And if you're not going to defend your outlandish statements, perhaps you should refrain from posting altogether.

What outlandish statements are you talking about? The fact the rights of minors at a public school are restricted? You're not even telling me what you're trying to debate, just slewing words together to make you think of your self as right, even though you bring no point to the table and don't specify what point you're trying to counter with your lack of a point.

Then, I reiterate, it's a cowardly position to take and weakens us all when someone caves. If you don't stand up for what you believe in, you deserve to have your rights stripped away.

How is it cowardly to weigh out possible outcomes and figure you're better off not bothering? Some battles gain nothing, and are better left unfought. If you don't want to deal with the consequences, don't break the f*cking rules. It's that simple. Don't wine and cry because you were punished for doing something you were warned not to on multiple occasions. He battled, he lost, and he wined to big brother to help him. How is that not cowardly?

Now you're just creating entire false scenarios. You're hilarious, at times, in your dogged refusal to actually stay on point. Perhaps you missed the last post I directed at you. Let me break it down for you:

Outlandish statements you've made in this thread:

"It's already been explain that rights to minors in school is limited" - Nope, it hasn't.

"He whined to big brother to help him" - no, he simply fought a suspension. As any sane f*cking person would.

" 'anyone who doesn't agree is worthless' " - that's a stretch by any measure. Reading far too much into this TShirt.

"freedom of expression ... walking around in a public school naked ... 'mexicans are scumbags'" - as if those equate freedom of expression. Obviously, no they don't.

"This is attacking others." - No, this is attacking the beliefs of others - and that's life, man. Deal with it or move to North Korea.

"School is not a place for freedom of speech, you need to realize that." - it's a publicly funded, government run, mandatory establishment. It's the f*cking ground zero of battling for freedom of speech.

"you do NOT have freedom of speech" - It's Canada, man, look it up.

2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: ... (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication

"Well firstly, the school's staff isn't "big brother" government employees using social engineering to essentially turn the planets population into a giant botnet of sorts." - I never mentioned a f*cking botnet!?!!?

"There's no plot to take over the world here, so take off your tin foil hat." - keep on making things up! Paint me like the crazy one!

"not going around starting fights. That's some of the most idiotic advice I've heard." - rather, some of the most idiotic advice you've completely made up.

Again, instead of telling other members to f*ck off, you could pay a bit more attention, there, cowboy.

And yes, it is cowardly not to stand up for your beliefs. Where's the honor in hiding your beliefs and standing by idly while they are mocked? That's how sh*t like domestic abuse, slavery, or even wholesale genocide happens. Oh, I can feel it now, about three posts away until someone brings up Nazi germany.

Edited by Otter

Dingdongs

Just to comment, in the US at least, SCOTUS has consistently ruled that speech and expression in general can be curtailed in school if it is damaging to the educational environment. The true stare decisis applied is generally half way between the two extremes, those extremes being "we have ultimate rights in school gov can't take it away" to "your rights all go away when you enter the school". In Canada it may be different, but just commenting for the American members in here mentioning the constitution and such.

I still stand by my original comment, that is this kid was clearly not wearing this shirt out of his love of Jesus. It was to simply alienate nonbelievers. Just like the kids who wore the American flag clothing to alienate the hispanic students a few months back.

"you do NOT have freedom of speech" - It's Canada, man, look it up.
2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: ... (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication

The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.

To be slightly pedantic, freedom of speech in Canada can be curbed, but only if the rights of another person are being infringed, which is why we're able to have hate speech laws in Canada.

Again, just being pedantic. tounge.gif

clEsyRO.gif

Totally, Scott, and I think what we may disagree on is what constitutes hate speech. And I don't think religious assertions come close. I think a claim that "you'll go to hell without Jesus" is, albeit f*cking moronic, perfectly fair game.

God/Bhudda/Jesus/Spaghetti Monster Bless this Country.

Totally, Scott, and I think what we may disagree on is what constitutes hate speech. And I don't think religious assertions come close.  I think a claim that "you'll go to hell without Jesus" is, albeit f*cking moronic, perfectly fair game.

Oh I don't consider the t-shirt hate speech. I was just using the hate crime law as an example, because some people argue that Canada doesn't really have freedom of speech because we can impose certain restrictions.

My guess is that the "offended" parties said their 2(b) rights were violated (as in, their right not to believe). Then again, I don't know. This whole thing just went too far.

clEsyRO.gif

lil weasel

Hate speech is whatever the person who is ‘offended’ says it is.

The language is being perverted by the PC crowd. If someone is happy you can no longer say he is gay. If a person is a Negro you can’t describe him as such because the PC is Afro-American even if he never heard of Africa and was born in Australia or Trinidad. Yet you can’t call a Portuguese a Spaniard unless you want a beating.

Our Civilized Society is drifting backwards to the time 50 years ago when a good thrashing was the cure for a verbal slight. And, fights between children are ‘boys will be boys’ by one side and a crime by the other.

Standing on a street corner with a bullhorn shouting religious dogma is OK and wearing a blazoned shirt isn’t?

Religious Freedom should be tolerated up to a point. That point is when a person’s ‘space’ is invaded.

That invasion is Like the viewing of Porn. Some like it, some think they don’t. When it is forced upon you what do you do. Close your eyes, don’t go where it is known to be? But, what about on the public greens? You have a right to be there, too.

On the forums we’re assaulted by scummy language. Some people love to use the ‘forbidden’ language (which is unsuccessfully ‘censored’) some don’t. We know it’s there and choice to remain. The would be rulers of the topics abuse the members who don’t agree and the Abused still stay.

So a t-shirt with a ‘statement’ is worn in an environment that (in the U.S.) has been to court which says the Schools/Education System have the right to judge and the student clearly is a ward of that system, thus doesn’t have any Rights not given by the system.

Does the statement affect the Education, probably. The instructor is upset, the management is upset, and most likely some of the students are too.

But, in the end, unless a court rules otherwise, the System Prevails.

Now for the really stupid question: PROVE that a child has any rights to say what (s)he wants on a t-shirt in an educational venue...

...you're insane! wink.gif

I see where you're coming from, but you lost me at the porn reference. wink.gif

There's no reason to "PROVE" this child's freedom of expression beyond what I've already posted, and what was apparently held up by the school district.

So, in turn, prove to me why anyone in their right mind should be offended by such a statement. Thought about logically, and without emotion, it's at worst laughable.

leik oh em jeez!

Now you're just creating entire false scenarios.

A false scenario? Since when are scenarios true? Isn't the point of a scenario as to use it as a an example of a possibility? Do you even know what the f*ck you're on about?

Perhaps you missed the last post I directed at you.

"Perhaps you missed the post that you quoted and directly replied to. I'm not sure. Because like, if you made a direct reply to it, how could you have read it?"

Way to go there bucko. You're really showing your genius so far.

>"It's already been explain that rights to minors in school is limited" - Nope, it hasn't.

Yes, it has, by me, earlier in the thread. Perhaps you missed that?

>"He whined to big brother to help him" - no, he simply fought a suspension. As any sane f*cking person would.

No, he lost, and wined to someone that could take acre of it for him, a lawyer. A sane person would accept that they broke the rules after being warned repeatedly, and were punished for it. What the f*ck did he expect? "Oh, the school can't do sh*t to me. I run that sh*t." No you're a student, learn your f*cking place.

>" 'anyone who doesn't agree is worthless' " - that's a stretch by any measure. Reading far too much into this TShirt.

A stretch? The shirt may not read the exact same words, but it's the exact same point none the less. I would say read between the lines, but hell, you don't even have to here.

>"freedom of expression ... walking around in a public school naked ... 'mexicans are scumbags'" - as if those equate freedom of expression. Obviously, no they don't.

They are just as much valid ways of expressing yourself or your beliefs as wearing a t shirt with a message.

>"This is attacking others." - No, this is attacking the beliefs of others - and that's life, man. Deal with it or move to North Korea.

Did I say it was a physical attack? No. Saying it's an attack on their beliefs just narrows it down with terminology. It's still an attack.

>"School is not a place for freedom of speech, you need to realize that." - it's a publicly funded, government run, mandatory establishment. It's the f*cking ground zero of battling for freedom of speech.

It's a public school. You go to learn the curriculum, not protest and fight for free speech. This is school, not occupy school.

>"you do NOT have freedom of speech" - It's Canada, man, look it up.

So you're saying that a 7-month old child has all the same rights as an adult? To live on it's own, work a full time job, drive, own firearms, and express themself however they see fit where ever they see fit?

No, sorry. You're at school. There are rules, and you need to follow them even if they infringe upon your rights. If you want to fight that, then fight it through the law before you go rebelling against school policy to prove a point.

Don't ask Big f*cking Brother to shut him down.

You say this, but in support of someone getting a lawyer and suing a school because he didn't get his way. A bit hypocritical, is it not?

>"not going around starting fights. That's some of the most idiotic advice I've heard." - rather, some of the most idiotic advice you've completely made up.

You don't like what he's saying? Talk back. Don't ask Big f*cking Brother to shut him down.

>And yes, it is cowardly not to stand up for your beliefs. Where's the honor in hiding your beliefs and standing by idly while they are mocked? That's how sh*t like domestic abuse, slavery, or even wholesale genocide happens. Oh, I can feel it now, about three posts away until someone brings up Nazi germany.

And how does this relate to the topic at hand? Oh, wait. It doesn't. Wearing a cross or a shirt that says "Jesus rules" would have been standing up for his beliefs. But he's not expressing his beliefs, he's attacking the beliefs of others. THAT is where the problem lies. HE is the one mocking the beliefs of others, and the principle stood up for him, and gave him exactly what he had coming to him.

lil weasel

Proof. If a statement that You don't agree with dares to be published it's patently a false. And as further proof there is the need to make an abusive comment, which clearly is, again, absolute proof you are right.

Proof. If a statement that You don't agree with dares to be published it's patently a false. And as further proof there is the need to make an abusive comment, which clearly is, again, absolute proof you are right.

This is uneducated drivel at it's worst.