Game of the Year

HugoDuarteGK

SilentSeas

Where's Pokemon Black and White 2? Everyone knows that's going to sweep the competition aside. user posted image

In all seriousness though, I voted for ACIII. The innovative setting and beautiful environment were enough to have me in love with the game upon being revealed. Plus with the calibre of story telling in the previous installments in mind, I'm certain its going to be a magnificent title. And that's without mentioning the fact that V may not even be released this year.

HugoDuarteGK
Where's Pokemon Black and White 2? Everyone knows that's going to sweep the competition aside. user posted image

In all seriousness though, I voted for ACIII. The innovative setting and beautiful environment were enough to have me in love with the game upon being revealed. Plus with the calibre of story telling in the previous installments in mind, I'm certain its going to be a magnificent title. And that's without mentioning the fact that V may not even be released this year.

You're right, The ACIII will be a Epic game, but i prefer GTA:V XD, take a look at dishonored will be a good game too ;D

Hurrikane

LOL, Narcis knows what game I am picking, If only you guys understood that open world games are the only games worth your hard earned money these days.

It sure wont be a COD thats for sure, so you can take that off of the list. He didnt say sales, he said GOTY and if you mean by GOTY, gameplay/story/interactivity/freshness/do what you want when you want then well of course it will be sleeping dogs.

Yea linear games for me just don't do it imo.

Are you really gonna ask in this forum? If GTA V comes out this year, it will surely sh*t all over every other game.

HugoDuarteGK
LOL, Narcis knows what game I am picking, If only you guys understood that open world games are the only games worth your hard earned money these days.

It sure wont be a COD thats for sure, so you can take that off of the list. He didnt say sales, he said GOTY and if you mean by GOTY, gameplay/story/interactivity/freshness/do what you want when you want then well of course it will be sleeping dogs.

I just put the COD to see how far the CODfanboys go... XD

SilentSeas

While I'm not trying to sway your opinion, I would like to point out the fact that ACIII is a non linear/sandbox title.

Well considering I have never heard of 'Dishonoured' and I am a huge gamer, it will most likely not be GOTY.

Black Ops 2 is the same sh*t over again. The GI magazine already said a while back, "BO2: worst CoD yet". So...that settles that.

AC3 looks amazing and it will be truly innovative and brilliant, but let's face it. When it comes to quality, GTA wins hands down.

ak47andgunnin

well we dont really know if GTA V will be released this year. but if it does then im pretty sure GTA V will be the game of the year.

Bethesda wins everything. It doesn't even matter how good GTAV is.

I'm all split between Assassin's Creed III and GTAV, so I'll let my biases do all the talking say GTAV will be GOTY. (Assuming GTAV comes out this year)

Edited by Nero1024

Triple Vacuum Seal

Easily GTAV, but I doubt an opinion on a GTA forum isn't the best place to collect data on the matter. lol.gif

I don't understand people putting Max Payne 3 in consideration. I know it's not out yet, but GTAV will be epic.

ShotGunRain

Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 will be game of the year 2012. Gta V will be game of the year 2013. And i hate cod with passion.

Colonel Dre

Despite the ending, Mass Effect 3 has the best chance so far.

ACIII will fail, I can already predict it. It's becoming CoD.

Why is everyone so excited about Call of duty?! I couldn't care less and to be honest.. can COD Can suck Niko's Cock

Keep the faith in Christ. Never let video games get in the way of that.

HugoDuarteGK

Why ACIII will fail?

Got specifically GTAV related. Moved to Gaming chat.

fV9tG4b.gif

Eh, the new COD looks like it may be better this time, maybe not GOTY, but better than MW3.

GTA 5 of course.

BTW who are the idiots who voted for reycled trash black ops 2 ?

Colonel Dre

Why ACIII will fail?

The last two games could of been 10 dollar DLC for how bad they were

Why ACIII will fail?

What are you talking about? They were what made the franchise a hit they had tthe higest reviews for the series. I loved the last 2 more than the others.

I voted for GTA because well... this is a GTA fourm.

How you dare to still introduce a CoD in a GOTY list? angry.gif

We don't know if GTA V will be released this year or not. If yes, it will surely get the GOTY award.

If not, Max Payne 3 has a great chance. But surely it will compete face-to-face with AC3 and maybe Far Cry 3.

Dishonored seems to be a good game, but it's not very innovative, as some people already stated that it will be kind of a mix of three or four games, so I can't see it competing to be the GOTY.

Why ACIII will fail?

I hope you realize the last two were just side projects, made to bring closure to Ezio's story. They weren't even made by the main team. The main team have been developing ACIII since ACII. They were working on it that whole time the last two games came out. They even made a new engine.

Jeeebuuus

Me: MP3

Someone: That's not on the list.

Me: What list?

I think the best game will be Diablo 3... but I see BO2 getting GOTY just because more people play it and it will sell more.

Edited by Cuban Warlord

.Trooper.

ACIII or MP3 deserve it. Don't know what games all them noobs will vote for, though.