release date soon?

skrillarilla

skrillarilla

well i was just on fb.. no news so keeps your pants up but i was lookin and in an ad it specifically said: Call Of Duty Black Ops II is being released in 6 months. my theory is that if this black ops is comin out already could mean a huge change in the game. there is still HOPE for GTA V to be released in 2012! ive bee seein these ads that GTAV is almost 90% complete. that also helps this 2012 release. remember we still have like 7 months for it too be released. so before you say 2012 is done for a release. its not 7 months is a LOOOOONG TIME..... POST WHAT YOU THINK

Official General

I think your theory means nothing. Non. Nada. Zero. Zilch.

We are all in great anticipation and eagerness like yourself to know what the f**k is going on with GTA V and that includes everything from the release date to who the protagonist will be and how many cities will be included. Your theory is just one of millions that people desperately come up with on here with trivial, meaningless 'discoveries' to satisfy their thirst for information on V. Many people on here have before has speculated and guessed almost everything they can about V and they all boil down to one important fact - NONE OF US KNOWS ANYTHING FOR SURE.

So I think you should just sh*t the f**k up and just chill until we all get some more news from Rockstar. We will get some, now we know V is coming for sure, oh yeah at some point we will.

OK buddy ?? icon14.gif

Edited by Official General

RomansMoobs

Please stand in the group of all the other 12 year olds shining their genius thoughts with us. We'll listen to you all. Seriously.

whatsthat.gif

skrillarilla

im not twelve actually! haha... BTW THE PROTAG IS THE GUY I THE RED CAR HIS NAME IS ADRIAN

32brownsfan
im not twelve actually! haha... BTW THE PROTAG IS THE GUY I THE RED CAR HIS NAME IS ADRIAN

Dude that is from a fake leak, don't believe it until you see it. GEEEzzzz

Da Perzinga

Again a new member who post sh*t like this..sarcasm.gif

We wait almost seven months for new solid GTA V information. I hope Rockstar brake the silence soon. There are already people which behave like Zee.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Austria.

skrillarilla
faker than a pair of Vinewood tities mad.gif

ok make your own saying. thats soo old that its older than me

The__Phoenix

every day this is more and more and more and more pathetic. suicidal.gif

skrillarilla
every day this is more and more and more and more pathetic. suicidal.gif

its a f*ckin theory

danny1027
faker than a pair of Vinewood tities  mad.gif

ok make your own saying. thats soo old that its older than me

Then GTFO because your obviously to young to be playing gta in the first place. Also all the crap theories you've been posting have been posted already when the trailer first came out in November. Most of them were also proven to be False.