• Call Of Duty 2
    • Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One
    • Call Of Duty 3
    • Call Of Duty: World At War
    • Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    • Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    • Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    • Call Of Duty: Black Ops

I know, there are a lot Call Of Duty haters on this forum, but here is my question... which Call Of Duty title has the best Campaign Story.

My Vote:

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

NOTE: Only Campaign Story, no Multiplayer(f*ck that).

Edit: Don't hate me, but I love the Campaign Story in Call Of Duty.

I don't think there's need for a topic like this, and from the moment you put a pole up people will not discuss the topic's subject, they will just vote, giving no reasons as to why they chose this option.

While I'm at it, I'd like to ask if you're asking story wise or gameplay wise. Or both.

Also puting so many options in one pole, it's likely most people haven't played all of them so they will vote between those that they have played only.

Edited by Toup

I don't think there's need for a topic like this, and from the moment you put a pole up people will not discuss the topic's subject, they will just vote, giving no reasons as to why they chose this option.

While I'm at it, I'd like to ask if you're asking story wise or gameplay wise. Or both.

It's u'r decision, as long it's NOT Multiplayer related.

MW2, simply for the No Russian mission.

I haven't played many COD games, but they have always had cool cinematic campaigns.

Carbine23

Call of Duty 2 without a doubt. Memorable campaign and my first 360 game. Brings back memories and it had a true WW2 feel to it

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare had the most reasonable campaign. It had awesome characters (Captain Price, Imran Zakhaev, etc.), with enough action and "oh-sh*t" moments to make it interesting without it being tasteless; Black Ops was just far-fetched even for a cold-war CIA tale. Plus Treyarch made it. Every other scene you're being cinematically thrown by an explosion or helicopters are crashing or whatever, it's like they need to throw all that stuff in to distract you from the fact that they can't make any original combat scenarios.

Mister Pink

I don't really see the appeal of CoD on the scale it is. Unless you have a lot of friends to play it with, I don't think it's that much fun. It's a theme that's not very appealling to me. Not criticizing the game, they're just producing what the masses want.

I did have a ball playing through the CoD 4. The last mission was brilliant. I will buy Black Ops soon as it seems to get good praise.

It's the sort of series I wish I was more in to because everyone is mad about it.

Edited by ThePinkFloydSound

Finest Hours.It was first one i play and it had refreshing setting and missions in Stalingrad,Tacinska,Tunisia and Remagen bridge. And it was different from then prevailing MOH games.Also liked other WW2 titles and COD4 and BO.Others become too much like each other.