GTA V Multiplayer

Boss Greaser

Boss Greaser

Reply if I should add some more. This is a basic idea thread where people can come together and suggest all multiplayer ideas.

Modes

-All GTA IV modes to return

-Roleplay(Basic RPG but a real game mode so people who are looking for it get to it!)

-Parkour(A race no transportation but your feet, jump, tumble,crouch. Parkour.)

Customization

-Bandannas

-Hats

-Chains

-Glasses

-Shoes

-Pants

-Shirts

-Jackets

-Watch

-Gloves

-Jewelry

-Piercings

-Suits

-Police Uniforms

-Like RDR's outfitter but can customize still.

Weapons

-More weapons to choose from

Transportation

-Helicopter

-Planes

-Trucks

-Police cars

-Boats

-Jetpack

-Parachute

Killing

Run over people and leave blood on the car.

Other ideas

-All singleplayer features in multiplayer

-Gangs (like posses in RDR)

-Car Lags reduced

-Blips stay

-When in a TDM/DM There should be a invisible wall so you stay IN the boundaries.

-A DLC or somthing that can make you into past protagonists in other GTAs

Edited by Boss Greaser
G1T

Boss Greaser
I want to crash car and kill people.

With blood still on the car?

G1T

I want to crash car and kill people.

With blood still on the car?

If it gets too dirty, I'll jack other car.

Boss Greaser
What kind of chains?

Necklaces, maybe some around your pants.

G1T

Hm, seems there's no other unique topic like this. I know there's this one:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...&hl=multiplayer

But this thread, unlike the one I listed on top, seems more official and general about the GTA V multiplayer, I guess.

Well I would like to see the team deathmatches and deathmatches improved. IMO, that is my priority for the multiplayer. A LOT can be done; and I'm a bit lazy explaining all of it. Car lags (like AI traffic) need to be reduced, more weapons of choice should be introduced, blips on the map should still stay on, kill streaks should display etc.

Edited by RipGore

Boss Greaser

I'm gonna go to bed. Hopefully I'll see more replys when I get home from school.

G1T

Very useless thread. Rockstar should release some news.

The amount of ridiculous threads that are made just out of boredom and lack of actual stuff to talk about is really annoying.

ugotsmoked

When playing DM or team DM there needs to be an invisible wall around the map we are playing to prevent you from running away when I start to DOMINATE.

bane.jpg

32brownsfan

When playing DM or team DM there needs to be an invisible wall around the map we are playing to prevent you from running away when I start to DOMINATE.

Totally agree, also so they can't spawn trap/camp. That's why I only play free mode

Boss Greaser

Updated.

G1T

Boss Greaser
Wishlist Thread

This is specifically for multiplier.

G1T

StateofMind15

Nah, they should just open up the whole map. TBoGT sucked because there was no freedom in DM. But people should be slowed down when they are shot at, maybe like 3 seconds they are slowed down.

For the vehicles, you forgot boats! wow.gif

And Jetpacks & Parachutes, not sure if they would count as vehicles though.

I just beg for them to implement some way to stop hacks. There are none for Battlefield 3, so it's got to be possible.

I just beg for them to implement some way to stop hacks. There are none for Battlefield 3, so it's got to be possible.

PUNKBUSTER is the cheater stopper for BF3.

You think GTA should use this? It's a very strict anti-cheat program.

Colonel Dre

I swear I've seen this thread before.....

Boss Greaser
I swear I've seen this thread before.....

Maybe, but this is official.

G1T

Ah, I wasn't sure if they used Punkbuster for console as well. There is no reason for them not to use it. For every one cool hacker you run into, there is 99 douchebags setting people on fire the moment they spawn, or freezing everybodys console. That is unexcuseable in this day and age of console gaming.

ThaGriffBall

Ah, I wasn't sure if they used Punkbuster for console as well. There is no reason for them not to use it. For every one cool hacker you run into, there is 99 douchebags setting people on fire the moment they spawn, or freezing everybodys console. That is unexcuseable in this day and age of console gaming.

I agree I hate people like that. I think something like this should be implemented into GTA V multiplayer.

Off topic: Punkbusters isn't doing a very good job on World at War

I agree I hate people like that. I think something like this should be implemented into GTA V multiplayer.

I wouldn't know, but they have done a hell of a job in Battlefield. I've never once came across anything I considered a hacker.

I wouldn't know, but they have done a hell of a job in Battlefield. I've never once came across anything I considered a hacker.

Yes I agree, I very rarely see hackers in BF3. I played it quite a bit in every server mode. In fact, I didn't complain of any hacking whatsoever in my gaming experience.

DeafMetal

I would love a RDR2-style character selection with the implementation of customized clothing. I would screech like a little girl if they made past protagonists playable as Multiplayer characters like they did with RDR's characters in RDR2.

saintsrow

99 douchebags

Sounds like a great name for a Crew biggrin.gif

MP Parcour

A parcour would basically be a race where you're forced to go from point A to B without any vehicle then from point B to C with Cars and from point C to D with planes...

I think this would've been pretty nice.

enjoithepain

I think everybody has thought this but it is just too obvious, so I'll say it. They need to have a multiplayer party lobby where you choose your game, instead of getting kicked and forced back into singleplayer