Why in the world do they not even show screens?

Versous

This is a serious question. I'm trying to figure out if someone has a logical explanation for this because I kinda do understand why they didn't release a second trailer yet(MP 3, polishing the hell out of GTA V so that the game looks good in motion) But screenshots? C'mon screenshots are screenshots. They could just show some parts of map, different angles,new vehicles and so on.

And mods: please don't lock this thread, I'm really focusing on the thread question and not on trailer nr.2 unlike other threads.

Edited by Versous

superhobo666

Because, right now it's not financially viable to promote GTA V further when their marketing group is focused on Max Payne 3. that's why.

Because screenshots will appear between trailers and in previews. At the moment, the game isn't close enough to release for them to start wasting the limited amount of screens they'll show off. If they release them now, what will they have to show later on?

Because they don't want to, nor do they have to.

after 6 months without any information, i can't agree with you I just can't...

jumper2011

Srsly. Spent ur time into something thats not GTA5. THe Halo Community waited 10 month until they got first glimpse of Halo4. Do u remember the new Tomb Raider game? Since last years E3 no new informations.

Why no informations for gta? There is a game called Max Payne3.

hockeysauce

I think it's because screenshots don't really do the game justice, IMO.

R* likes to market it as if it were a movie, somewhat. Trailers have that affect, screenshots do not.

Screenshots would be great for guys like us to look and analyze, but I don't think it's the "image" (for lack of a better word) that R* wants to put out for their games.

My 2/5 of a nickel.

Srsly. Spent ur time into something thats not GTA5. THe Halo Community waited 10 month until they got first glimpse of Halo4. Do u remember the new Tomb Raider game? Since last years E3 no new informations.

read OP next time! Thank you.

DeadWorld

Well said I'm getting fed up of people moaning about lack of information! They need to advertise MP3 to raise profits when they release the game. So stop moaning you spoilt little children, about the lack of information. Go play something else in the mean time.

Well said I'm getting fed up of people moaning about lack of information! They need to advertise MP3 to raise profits when they release the game. So stop moaning you spoilt little children, about the lack of information. Go play something else in the mean time.

I'm not a child nor do I feel like I behave like one.Also i'm not moaning, just starting a discussion on a discussion board

DeadWorld

I'm not a child nor do I feel like I behave like one.

I'm not just saying you, read what I have typed. Everyone just seems spoilt they moan about anything. I don't want this, I don't want that Etc. You get what you pay for if you don't like it f*ck off.

I'm not just saying you, read what I have typed. Everyone just seems spoilt they moan about anything. I don't want this, I don't want that Etc. You get what you pay for if you don't like it f*ck off.

Bad day at work...? smile.gif

Calm it down, like he said... he's only putting the question out there.

It's a valid question that's been followed up with valid answers. Isn't that the whole point of a forum?

Few people on here can't wait to bite someone else's head off at first chance.

Jesus Christ!!! Is there nothing else you people can do besides pondering the reasons why R* aren't giving you much? Here's the reason...

Because it turns you into drooling, idiots who will cream themselves when R* release so much as a sound bite from GTAV.

Mission Accomplished

DeadWorld

It's a valid question that's been followed up with valid answers. Isn't that the whole point of a forum?

No I just had enough of people on this forum, with pointless threads made everyday, I bet half of the stuf people have mentioned in the wishlist won't even get in the game, I have to admit though some of the stuff on that thread are brillant and even I would implement them into the game. ( if I was a game designer) which i don't I sit in a office all day doing the same sh*t over and over again, working for a c*nt of a boss.

jumper2011
Jesus Christ!!! Is there nothing else you people can do besides pondering the reasons why R* aren't giving you much? Here's the reason...

Because it turns you into drooling, idiots who will cream themselves when R* release so much as a sound bite from GTAV.

Mission Accomplished

Haha i like ur Sig biggrin.gif

But then again, it's always entertaining to read these answers as an OP, sometimes they're just annoying but sometimes I just laugh my a$$ off lol

jumper2011

I'm not a child nor do I feel like I behave like one.Also i'm not moaning, just starting a discussion on a discussion board

I dont see any Discussion. Only flaming and begging against Rockstar. "Wha wha i want moa InfoZ. Suck it Rockstar i dont care about Max PayneZZZ"

This is how most of the people here act. Hell they even troll the Maxpayne3 news with sad posts like " u dont care about the gta community anmore".

xzxxsicko

reason for that nonsense trailer was just to calm down R* fans so they won't start boycotting max payne 3 , and ther is no point of screenshots atm if the game isn't eaven coming out in 2012 .

No I just had enough of people on this forum, with pointless threads made everyday, I bet half of the stuf people have mentioned in the wishlist won't even get in the game, I have to admit though some of the stuff on that thread are brillant and even I would implement them into the game. ( if I was a game designer) which i don't I sit in a office all day doing the same sh*t over and over again, working for a c*nt of a boss.

Haha, know that feeling! Sat in an office myself... living the dream rolleyes.gif

That's true, some of the suggestions I've seen so far have been unreal... and I only joined today.

Maybe that's why I'm not getting wound up with people yet - not been exposed to endless amounts of repeat threads tounge.gif

Still, wouldn't let it boil over - guess I'll just brush off the posts that get on my t*ts!

I dont see any Discussion. Only flaming and begging against Rockstar. "Wha wha i want moa InfoZ. Suck it Rockstar i dont care about Max PayneZZZ"

This is how most of the people here act. Hell they even troll the Maxpayne3 news with sad posts like " u dont care about the gta community anmore".

I don't act like that, If you'd read my post carefully, you'd realize that i see things from both perspectives!

They aren't showing screens or info because of MP3.If R* shows some screens or information of GTA V, nobody will care about MP3. However if MP3 wouldn't have been delayed, we would have tons of info and screens or a trailer in my opinion.

Edited by MetalisticMCena

Triple Vacuum Seal

...because MP3 is being marketed right now...heavily through screens.

What's so hard to get about that? We get new info. when we get new info.

If it makes you feel any better, know that North has probably already set aside the screenshots they want to reveal when the time is right.

Triple Vacuum Seal

Agreed, man, wouldn't kill them to show a screen or two.

They're scared. I've always thought it wouldn't be a big deal but now that we've waited this long for info., the frenzy would probably overshadow or at least upset MP3's delicate sales outlook.

They aren't showing screens or info because of MP3.If R* shows some screens or information of GTA V, nobody will care about MP3. However if MP3 wouldn't have been delayed, we would have tons of info and screens or a trailer in my opinion.

This, and...

it could be cos R* just wanted to show that they are working on V to please fans and shareholders alike.

UncleVlad

I completely agree, and what about Far Cry 3? Ubisoft announced it on the E3 and since then they didn't show anything til February. And Max Payne 3 tops it. It should've come out in 2009 but delayed it time after time. I don't care, cause it would probably would look like hurried sh*t then. I'm glad they delayed it, it looks beautiful! inlove.gifinlove.gif

furybeaver

rockstar no want to steal thunder from maxpayne 3

so they no release gta v stuff

you no understand?

They don't show screens because they've been drunk off their asses during one big five year party since they released IV. There are no screens because trailer 1 was fully prerendered, they probably don't even have a beta version of the game yet, amazingly.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.