Reason why V is taking much longer.

BashirTheTrainMaster

BashirTheTrainMaster

I believe that GTA V is taking much longer than GTA IV because they are making sure that the game is flawless. That means no glitches, no true bugs and everything works to near perfection. Not to mention the size of the game that they must go through.

Wow, you're a genius.

GTA V is not taking so long as you say, in my opinion. They're doing everything at their time. As Max Payne 3 is also coming, they were just finishing the last details for this game and creating all the advertisement programs.

Now, after the release of MP3, they will focus again on GTA V, because they know that there are a lot of kids that will hate Max Payne 3 forever just because it delayed the game they love so much. Also, there are some smart - or reasonable fans, I must say - that are looking for Max Payne 3 because they discovered it while searching for V information and then realized how good the game will be.

Not to mention the Houser's where busy else where, they did write Red Dead Redemption, while North didn't develop it, they'd have been else where working on that, North could have worked on V, but with the main minds behind it doing something else you can only do so much.

And if the map is as big as they made it out to be,they said it's their biggest yet, but that might mean it's only a big bigger than LC, but I'm hopeing for an LC (IV) sized LS and then country side on top of that, it'd take some time to make, especally if it has the detail that was put into IV's map.

Great, so you're saying the game will have 0 bugs or glitches on launch day and will never require a patch, THAT'S the reason and not that the Housers have become alcoholics. Well, I'll hold you to it come the release day of GTAV, if it ever comes at all.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Great, so you're saying the game will have 0 bugs or glitches on launch day and will never require a patch, THAT'S the reason and not that the Housers have become alcoholics. Well, I'll hold you to it come the release day of GTAV, if it ever comes at all.

Stop complaining already!

OT: I think this is why it's taking so long also. I mean, they want something PERFECT. They want something we would enjoy, without the glitches.

You Win.

I'm done.

Billy Benedict

Ok dude where the f*ck are you comming from with these alcholic jokes. Jesus chris I f*cking hate to see your stuoid ass picture pop up on screen.

A nigga cant even enjoy vice city any more messing with you

You never contribute anything except sime dumb ass unfunny hillbilly joke.

Stfu and get a life, or at least quit with the negativity and actually stay on topic

Ok dude where the f*ck are you comming from with these alcholic jokes. Jesus chris I f*cking hate to see your stuoid ass picture pop up on screen.

A nigga cant even enjoy vice city any more messing with you

You never contribute anything except sime dumb ass unfunny hillbilly joke.

Stfu and get a life, or at least quit with the negativity and actually stay on topic

user posted image

BashirTheTrainMaster

EVERY game has bugs and glitches....... No matter what

I can side with you on that but Rockstar may be doing their best cover them up. But then, that may lead to another problem like here. Check the 5th Trivia.

Seriously,how this f*ck has not been baned yet,Ten years of douchebagness

HydraulicWaRiOr

Because Zee is the forum's Mr.Scrooge. He's funny and awesome, but an asshole at the same time, unlike you noob.

[supreme]

Sometimes I wonder.