E3 2012

nkjellman

What GTA V info do you expect at E3?

I'm thinking a new trailer, available platforms, perhaps the release date. Maybe just maybe the box art could be revealed.

Hopefully we get real official info. All we get are roomers roomers roomers, speculation speculation speculation.

huevos_benedicto_180

I expect the next info given to us will be at E3. Probably a gameplay demo. Probably at the Microsoft conference. Possibly at the Sony conference. Almost impossibly at the Nintendo conference (ALTHOUGH, if that does happen it will be a MAJOR steal for Nintendo).

I expect the next info given to us will be at E3. Probably a gameplay demo. Probably at the Microsoft conference. Possibly at the Sony conference. Almost impossibly at the Nintendo conference (ALTHOUGH, if that does happen it will be a MAJOR steal for Nintendo).

I don't expect GTA V to appear on the Wii U. Not many people are going to buy it. Xbox 360 and PS3 are still more powerful than it. I expect to see GTA V on the PS3, Xbox 360, PC, and maybe the PS Vita. (I could see a GTA IV port to the Vita. Maybe it would get people ready for GTA V.)

StellarFish20

I expect a behind closed doors demo for the press. I think a new trailer or new info will come the week before E3.

Rockstar said they are going to bring us news around this time.

I'm hoping for a release date. Release seems so far away with out a date announced.

huevos_benedicto_180

I don't expect GTA V to appear on the Wii U. Not many people are going to buy it. Xbox 360 and PS3 are still more powerful than it. I expect to see GTA V on the PS3, Xbox 360, PC, and maybe the PS Vita. (I could see a GTA IV port to the Vita. Maybe it would get people ready for GTA V.)

I'm completely with you on that, however you can't rule out anything just yet.

Personally I don’t think they’ll show up, if anything they’re going to steal the show without being there.

I mean they haven’t gone to E3 in years, why show up now?

Besides that I can maybe see a trailer, showing off some more places, more info on the protag, but much like the last trailer, it will leave more questions than awnsers.

thatstupidbug

i don't think they will do anything at the E3 about gta .maybe they can be here and use the attention from the press to unveil a new game (Agent?)...and AFTER the E3 relase some info about GTA V.

Long_Haired_Boy

Microsoft may show the next trailer, was a rumor I heard.

Also heard it will Incorporate the Kinect and its target date is between Oct12-Mar13.

I thought the last time Rockstar was at E3 was the summer before Ballad of Gay Tony and Episodes From Liberty City came out. I remember seeing a pic of Luis skydiving in Algonquin before TBOGT came out. Besides between now and E3 is when Rockstar said they would give us their next bit of news.

I just hope I don't have to wait so long for GTA V like I did with GTA IV.

What GTA V info do you expect at E3?

I'm thinking a new trailer, available platforms, perhaps the release date. Maybe just maybe the box art could be revealed.

Hopefully we get real official info. All we get are roomers roomers roomers, speculation speculation speculation.

It would be nice but it depends on R*'s schedule. It seems like it will fit into their time frame, but so have alot of other events and dates.

sublimelabs

The Wii U is capable of some great visuals. Assassin's Creed 3 is coming to the system, along with some other big name franchises. I'm not saying GTA V on Wii U guaranteed, but it's possible. It's all a matter of Rockstar finding uses for the controller, and if they want to bother.

I yearn for the day when multi-platform games are TRULY multiplatform.

As for E3, if Rockstar is even there, all I need is a second trailer for me to get even more stoked. That one is sure to confirm the protagonist(s).

I expect absolutely nothing. That seems to be all R* is capable of.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Does anyone remember that Grand theft Auto V was actually Announced Back in E3 2011? I don't if this is a mistake For Rockstar But What the Hell.... I saw on the Games List last year & The Exhibitor List.

user posted image

I still can't wait for GTA V, but at the moment, I'm WAY more hyped up for Black Ops II. Comes out November 13th, reveal trailer is this upcoming Tuesday.

G1T

MrDFlipside

Rockstar said they are going to bring us news around this time.

I'm hoping for a release date. Release seems so far away with out a date announced.

Rockstar said they're going to E3 2012? I don't remember seeing this.... but either way, good news for sure!

SadisticOtters

I don't expect them to tell anything at E3. Maybe they'll show something way before or right after E3.

The__Phoenix

R * will likely use e3 to show the game in private to reporters that will make the previews of the game. nothing more.

sublimelabs
I think it was posted by one of the Housers on Twitter.

The Housers don't even have Twitter. Besides, it's insanely hard to get ahold of them...

trailer 2 should be shown and there could be a date for GTA 5 but if there's going to be any delays then there won't be a date R* may leave that for another time when it's right. smile.gif

If you go on e3's website and check the list of developers that are going to be there, rockstar is not one of them.

donnie_danko

Expect info right before E3... and none at the show... everyone will be talking about a game that's not even there.