my gta sa problem

Bebo genral

Bebo genral

hi. im a new member in the forum and i wan't some help my gta sa have a'lot of mod like cars................

and i see a'lot of people in have change the all cars and ped's and a'lot of thing's but i wan play the original game not [samp]

samp. work but i wan play gta sa original game not samp when i start gta sa the original game 5 min. then the game has stop working pls pls pls help any thing program or asi file or any thing.....................

i whan play the game with mod and alot of thing's thank's for any any any any one help me.

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Edited by Bebo genral

Which Version did you buy?

Are you playing with the Original DVD in the Drive?

Bebo genral
Which Version did you buy?

Are you playing with the Original DVD in the Drive?

i meen the normal game man .......................

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Bebo genral

Have you downloaded the game or purchased it?

i was download it and purchased it and all work but when i but a mod like car's,weapon's,ped's,a'lot of thing's and i whan it to work normal 5 min. and crash but samp work 100% but i whan play the normal game like any one i see in youtube a'lot of videos he put a'lot of things like cars and weapons sounds and Cleo mod ...

i was playing it form 11 month ....

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

It's quite obvious that the numerous mods that you're installing are causing the game to crash. Reinstall the game and delete the gta_sa.set file from the User Files folder. DO NOT install any mods.

Also, please post your full system specifications.

Bebo genral
It's quite obvious that the numerous mods that you're installing are causing the game to crash. Reinstall the game and delete the gta_sa.set file from the User Files folder. DO NOT install any mods.

Also, please post your full system specifications.

man i just whan a thing to fix it fix not unstall i seeeeeeeeeee aloooooooooooooooooooot of people on youtube put a cars and alot and the game didn't carsh so! i whan make my game work normal with mod !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The purchased download Version 3 is not intended to be modified in any way.

Buy a DVD version 2 and then you stand a chance of modding it.

It's going to be very difficult to help you if you have installed a lot of mods without making backups, which seems to be the case.

Also, if you want help with mods, you've posted in the wrong forum. Make a new topic in this forum and someone might be able to help you.