A Message to all Fanatics

MIKON8ERISBACK

MIKON8ERISBACK

This topic was previously deleted without a trace the other day minutes after I posted it due to innuendo that I have now censored out. Moderators: Please tell me if this meets the criteria for being locked. Hopefully, this is not the case, however, I am no stranger to seeing the L word.

We all have to do our part to suck it up and deal with it! Has the wait for more information and the endurance of all these unsubstantiated rumors and re posts of unsubstantiated rumors been a pleasant experience? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

However, rubbing it in really isn't gonna solve our problem. All we can do is hope that new information comes sooner. The best we can do is do our best to wait out the countdown for Max Payne 3. R* specifically said in a comment on one of their videos that new information will be released bit by bit through the release timeline for Max Payne 3. R* is neither being selfish nor provoking "boycotts", as we all know that NONE of us would be able to make good on such a threat considering the possible HD remasters for the PS3 of Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City, and San Andreas.

Once again, they commented and said that press releases, screenshots, and possibly another highly anticipated trailer will be released over the course of Max Payne 3's release. The countdown is until May 15, 2012 at 12:00:01 central daylight time (United States/Canada).

Prepare your distractions, it's gonna be an extremely turbulent wait. My goal is to be as balanced, honest, and as mature as possible.

I ask everyone to refrain from posting topics devoted to crybabying over the infamous info drought which started last November. Quite frankly, you people are pissing me off big time. Everyone else, good job and congratulations at being adults. To the troublemakers: Your days on these forums are numbered.

MIKON8ERISBACK

Let's not forget all the future titles which are guaranteed next generation. Could we really avoid buying the next rendition of San Andreas or Vice City? I THINK NOT!

Racecarlock

This is why I have thrillville and RCT3. Because at the end of the day, whether virtual or real, the most fun I have is always at an amusement park.

MIKON8ERISBACK
This is why I have thrillville and RCT3. Because at the end of the day, whether virtual or real, the most fun I have is always at an amusement park.

I was thinking of that. I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 on PC and GTA IV on PS3 to keep me occupied for the time being. The PC im using currently has a really sh*tty GPU and my laptop that could run the PC versions of San Andreas and IV has been undergoing a planned DIY hard drive replacement by me.

Oh god what a pathetic thread. Some people need to get a grip, it's a video game ffs!

smile.gif

MIKON8ERISBACK
Oh god what a pathetic thread. Some people need to get a grip, it's a video game ffs!

smile.gif

That's what im telling all of you. Im telling everyone to act like a civilized adult.

smile.gif

That's what im telling all of you. Im telling everyone to act like a civilized adult.

And you're what? Hitler?

HydraulicWaRiOr

Well aren't you special.

If you don't like it, sit the f*ck down, drink some tea, and shut the hell up. We are fans, not "adults".

[supreme]

MIKON8ERISBACK
Well aren't you special.

If you don't like it, sit the f*ck down, drink some tea, and shut the hell up. We are fans, not "adults".

[supreme]

All I was saying was I'm tired of seeing threads devoted to saying how selfish R* is for withholding information. I'm to shut up crybabies like you.

MIKON8ERISBACK

smile.gif

And you're what? Hitler?

I never said I was somebody who wanted to be an authority figure. Go cry to somebody else if you don't like me, cause all your likely to do is accuse me of cyberbullying; a crime which you know I haven't committed.

''I ask everyone to refrain from posting topics devoted to crybabying over the infamous info drought which started last November. Quite frankly, you people are pissing me off big time. Everyone else, good job and congratulations at being adults. To the troublemakers: Your days on these forums are numbered.''

thanks a lot for making me laugh!

i mean it lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

sit the f*ck down.

Edited by B1T8

HydraulicWaRiOr

Well aren't you special.

[supreme]

All I was saying was I'm tired of seeing threads devoted to saying how selfish R* is for withholding information. I'm to shut up crybabies like you.

No. You're role is to post useful things related to GTA V. You're just bitching about peoples' bitching, which makes you one as well. We're entitled to our opinion in GTAForums. If you don't like it, don't post a retarded ass thread about threads. Like I said,

Sit the f*ck down, drink some tea, and shut the hell up.

Nobody cares but you.

[supreme]

Edited by HydraulicWaRiOr

I'm to shut up crybabies like you.

You are not a mod

On topic: i f*cking LOVE R* but i think the fans have the right to do/say whatever the f*ck they want, if they want to bitch about getting no info then let them do that it's thier right, even if you disagree with them (i do)

smile.gif

And you're what? Hitler?

I never said I was somebody who wanted to be an authority figure. Go cry to somebody else if you don't like me, cause all your likely to do is accuse me of cyberbullying; a crime which you know I haven't committed.

Go masturbate. It's good for health.

And btw:

To the troublemakers: Your days on these forums are numbered.

I'm scared. Wow.

MIKON8ERISBACK
Well aren't you special.

[supreme]

No. You're role is to post useful things related to GTA V. You're just bitching about peoples' bitching, which makes you one as well. We're entitled to our opinion in GTAForums. If you don't like it, don't post a retarded ass thread about threads.Like I said,

Nobody cares but you.

[supreme]

I've posted a LOT of useful things regarding GTA V. Just look at my list of posts on my profile, that is, if your smart enough to even find it. Your one of those children who have been spamming the forums with threads complaining about how selfish Rockstar is and how much you hate them for not saying more about GTA V. Get off my case.

MIKON8ERISBACK
I'm to shut up crybabies like you.

You are not a mod

On topic: i f*cking LOVE R* but i think the fans have the right to do/say whatever the f*ck they want, if they want to bitch about getting no info then let them do that it's thier right, even if you disagree with them (i do)

I know im not a moderator, all im trying to do is help them out.

First of all, you don't have the power to prevent any of what you said from happening.

Second of all, creating this topic in the first place, shows that you-yourself are not acting like an adult (what you want us to act like).

We're all FANS, that's why we are on a forum where our opinions can be voiced about GTA. Most act civilized, and a very small amount act kiddish (of whom you are addressing). If you don't like what people are saying/posting, just sit down and allow the mods to do their jobs, they don't need help (the most you can help them out is to report the retarded posts people are posting and let them do the rest) Last I checked, you are not an admin. So like the rest of us, just sit down and stay in your place.

Well aren't you special.

[supreme]

No. You're role is to post useful things related to GTA V. You're just bitching about peoples' bitching, which makes you one as well. We're entitled to our opinion in GTAForums. If you don't like it, don't post a retarded ass thread about threads.Like I said,

Nobody cares but you.

[supreme]

I've posted a LOT of useful things regarding GTA V. Just look at my list of posts on my profile, that is, if your smart enough to even find it. Your one of those children who have been spamming the forums with threads complaining about how selfish Rockstar is and how much you hate them for not saying more about GTA V. Get off my case.

Hmm.. bitching about people bitching

way to sound mature my friend icon14.gif

Edit: i didn't mean to offence to anyone

Mainland Marauder

Let's, like, go outside or something.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."