Beach issues

DonutPT

I wonder, since we can go to the beach in V, Don't you think we should be able to carry a towel in our cars? i mean, so what, you swim, get wet and then your car seat gets all wet too? Seriously man, how can you even feel confortable if this happens?

I don't always post or send PMs but, when I do, it's spam.

BANHAMMER

Well, in IV and SA you swim with your clothes on and you are not even wet, so I don't see where is the problem?

Well, in IV and SA you swim with your clothes on and you are not even wet, so I don't see where is the problem?

The problem? the character can get a cold or perhaps a pneuomonia ...

BANHAMMER

Please, stop. I presume this is supposed to be funny or something, but its not, so stop.

it may sound good to have realism like this but it will just get annoying if it was that real.

Ned Luke should comment about how soggy his taint is whenever he gets out of the water

Rofl

BANHAMMER

The Trolls aren't even funny anymore. Let alone creative. facedesk.gif

ShadyLizard

You know we need info when the trolls have nothing to say. They've already trolled every possible fake topic a stupid troll can come up with

G1T

JoyDivision

is it just me or does it seem like the most ridiculous wishlists/thoughts about GTA V come from foreign (not british or american) people.

oh god i think i might be a racist

is it just me or does it seem like the most ridiculous wishlists/thoughts about GTA V come from foreign (not british or american) people.

oh god i think i might be a racist

That isn't really racism, it's more so Nationalism, I think. Well I know it's not racism since you didn't target a cirtain race just other countries.

But I have to agree it seems that way at some times.

when i started this topic i ment to be ironic about "realism sh*t" that people are asking for GTA V. Then i enjoyed all the serious answers especially the one from the jamaican ethnocentric fa**ot. lol.

BANHAMMER

xNewtype Acex

I know this is supposed to be a joke topic (and a bad one at that) but here's my contribution:

user posted image

Towel.....as a weapon!

suicidal.gif

I wonder, since we can go to the beach in V, Don't you think we should be able to carry a towel in our cars? i mean, so what, you swim, get wet and then your car seat gets all wet too? Seriously man, how can you even feel confortable if this happens?

f*cking stupid

Da Perzinga
The Trolls aren't even funny anymore. Let alone creative. facedesk.gif

Right icon14.gif

DAMNIT! We need some new information. The most threads are f*cking useless and stupid. moto_whistle.gif

We wait almost seven months for new solid GTA V information. I hope Rockstar brake the silence soon. There are already people which behave like Zee.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Austria.

Ned Luke should comment about how soggy his taint is whenever he gets out of the water

This.

You Win.

I'm done.

when i started this topic i ment to be ironic about "realism sh*t" that people are asking for GTA V. Then i enjoyed all the serious answers especially the one from the jamaican ethnocentric fa**ot. lol.

Yeah I figured it was a Joke/Troll topic, but it wasn't a very good one in the slightest.

Yeah, says the 9gag kid. "YEAH MAN TROLLFACE OMFG SO f*ckING FUNNY" "LEGIT" "OBVIOUS, IS OBVIOUS" etc.

BANHAMMER

Well this is what I'm going to say, after you get out of the water your clothes is all wet then it drys up like Red Dead Redemption and Assassins Creed that is what should happen.

The__Phoenix

The problem? the character can get a cold or perhaps a pneuomonia ...

suicidal.gif