LEARNING TO FLY MISSON,HELP!

Tanchy

Ok,I need help with this mission...I dont know how to put link of my saved game here...so can someone pls tell mi how to put it and can someone pls help me when i put the link to pass the mission for me..........PLS

Go to this site: http://gtasnp.com/ Click on Browse. Select your savefile. (Which should be in My Documents/GTA San Andreas Files) Then click upload. Afterwards Copy the link and post it here so we can download and see what we can do. icon14.gif

Your save file is for V1 I guess. Sorry but I can't give you good Grades. My max is 98%. If you don't want gold then I can go for it. Or else let others help out.

i dont know what is for,i dont know what is V1....i just want to pass mission but i am playing on laptop and i dont have mouse so is super dificult...

For: Tanchy

Missions: Learning to Fly

Helper: Dr. John13

Link: http://gtasnp.com/30208

Notes: Filled up your armor.

Tried my best to get some golds.

A rustler will swamp in the first hanger.

Don't use too much cheats, your save might get corrupt. Just an advice.

There will be now many flying missions which are needed to be completed. You better buy a mouse.

There is a call waiting.

Complete

thnk u once againg.....i know i need mouse smile.gif i will try to pass without mouse if I could so Ill see

Your welcome. If you need help with you upcoming Mission which is N.O.E, don't hesitate to post here in this section (This will get locked). Or else refer to this guide. Have Fun. icon14.gif