The Holland Play

Mint5mint5

I have started GTA IV again for the sake of it as I have finished all of the other episodes, but I have seemed to have skipped 'The Holland Play' mission. I am currently on 'Actions Speak Louder than Words', which is in a completely different chapter of GTA. ( www.gta4.net/missions/ ) Will I still get to do this mission at some point, because I would really like to do it, as I have only done one of the outcomes in the mission.

seagull1971

Firstly don't worry you will get to do this mission it kind of comes in two parts. The first part activates the mission when you drive/walk into the yellow marker outside Playboys apartment, then nothing seems to happen after that. You will now need to make sure you answer a call from Dwayne and I think maybe Playboy again ?. After this you will be prompted to make a decision on who to kill an X and D will appear on your radar, so you then drive to whichever you feel most benefits your bullets.

You say your Action Speaks Louder than Words, which if I remember right is chapter 3, so you should be expecting a call soon. You could even try ringing both of them yourself to see if it triggers the mission.

Oh and have you received a call from Mallorie yet to trigger Hostile Negotiations, which again I only think is immediately after Holland Play Cutscene.

Good luck, but i'm sure there are more experienced posters out there who could better inform you..

• 3 weeks later...
seagull1971
Firstly don't worry you will get to do this mission it kind of comes in two parts. The first part activates the mission when you drive/walk into the yellow marker outside Playboys apartment, then nothing seems to happen after that. You will now need to make sure you answer a call from Dwayne and I think maybe Playboy again ?. After this you will be prompted to make a decision on who to kill an X and D will appear on your radar, so you then drive to whichever you feel most benefits your bullets.

You say your Action Speaks Louder than Words, which if I remember right is chapter 3, so you should be expecting a call soon. You could even try ringing both of them yourself to see if it triggers the mission.

Oh and have you received a call from Mallorie yet to trigger Hostile Negotiations, which again I only think is immediately after Holland Play Cutscene.

Good luck, but i'm sure there are more experienced posters out there who could better inform you..

Your welcome, don't mention it. suicidal.gif

Prometheus

Don't expect thanks and appreciation for each answer you provide, be patient and keep contributing.. icon14.gif

3lIXKDi.png

seagull1971
Don't expect thanks and appreciation for each answer you provide, be patient and keep contributing.. icon14.gif

'WOW' Chill out fella, just a bit of light hearted humour. Sorry if I offended you.

Prometheus

'WOW' Chill out fella, just a bit of light hearted humour. Sorry if I offended you.

I'm not offended, but I thought you were serious. It was just an advice.

3lIXKDi.png

seagull1971

I'm not offended, but I thought you were serious. It was just an advice.

No worries icon14.gif