new info on gta v

mrblueman33

mrblueman33

GTA 5 is allegedly 87 per cent finished and has been in development since 2008,

Los Santos is allegedly the only city in the game, split up into five populaces and three provinces

The provinces in question are allegedly, ‘The Greater Naranja Area’, ‘Los Puerta’, and ‘The Greater Los Santos’.

The country is allegedly huge and includes the ‘San Ventura Mountain Range’, ‘Bone Valley’, ‘Larry Andreasen Bridge’, ‘Lawrence Island’ and ‘Santos National Park’.

Mt. Chilead is part of the San Ventura Mountain Range.

The central character is called Adrian, and he is in the GTA 5 trailer.

The southern border of the map is allegedly blocked by ‘impassable mountains’ and a fence along the range, which depicts the US-Mexico border.

Players will not be able to pass into Mexico -District names Jefferson, Vinewood, Mulholland, and Idlewood will return from San Andreas.

The Los Santos map is said to be more than three times the size of Liberty City, surrounded by two areas the size of Red Dead Redemption maps on either side as countryside.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1339856/gta_5...s_round_up.html

is were all the info i found on gta v

mrblueman33

i don't think all of the info we read is fan made some of it has to be true to a point. sly.gif

JoyDivision

rockstar is very tight security-wise, leaks and rumours are usually intentional by companies as a bit of viral marketing so they know what to release and when and how. i don't believe this is rockstar's style. but some of this info might be (sort of) correct but there's so many rumours out there that something has to be coincidentally correct.

i did the same exact thing, thinking it was new, but apparently not...

Sorry...

mrblueman33
i did the same exact thing, thinking it was new, but apparently not...

Sorry...

yea i read it to and thought cool new info but real no new info like i say some of it has to be true to a point. alien.gif