Juicy Info on GTA 5...

DragonLAT

Here’s the Juicy Stuff:

GTA 5 is allegedly 87 per cent finished and has been in development since 2008

Los Santos is allegedly the only city in the game, split up into five populaces and three provinces

The provinces in question are allegedly, ‘The Greater Naranja Area’, ‘Los Puerta’, and ‘The Greater Los Santos’.

The country is allegedly huge and includes the ‘San Ventura Mountain Range’, ‘Bone Valley’, ‘Larry Andreasen Bridge’, ‘Lawrence Island’ and ‘Santos National Park’.

Mt. Chilead is part of the San Ventura Mountain Range.

The central character is called Adrian, and he is in the GTA 5 trailer. This guy

The southern border of the map is allegedly blocked by ‘impassable mountains’ and a fence along the range, which depicts the US-Mexico border.

Players will not be able to pass into Mexico -District names Jefferson, Vinewood, Mulholland, and Idlewood will return from San Andreas.

The Los Santos map is said to be more than three times the size of Liberty City, surrounded by two areas the size of Red Dead Redemption maps on either side as countryside.

Credit goes to Now Gamer...

Here's the Link Now Gamer GTA 5

Edited by DragonLAT

superhobo666

Do you have any sources for these claims?

legit sources from R*

until you provide them I'm not going to buy you're info, as much as I like some of those points.

Actually credit goes to Ed Elric or whatever his name is. This was posted a LONG time ago

was it oh, ok, i didn't see it...

& I looked...

Edited by DragonLAT

For one thing i never said it was new..

Its new to me...

If its old news then delete this topic, then, I would if I could...

Edited by DragonLAT

Snake Without a Tongue

Originates on the forum, takes a month to become "new info" everywhere else.

i have news newer and more exciting than yours!

gta v will feature all previously seen gta cities and characters in one game, plus the red dead redemption, manhunt and bully cities included!

it will come out in 3D!

every black man in CJ!

multiple protagonists for sure, for example, tommy vercetti, kitty the sstray cat or the snake without a tongue!

yes, you will be able to plant magic beans this time!

gta forum members get a free copy!

brand new super exciting omg factor: every single cent you make in game will be paid to you by rockstar in real life!

Originates on the forum, takes a month to become "new info" everywhere else.

^ This.

Don't worry though, I too made a thread about rumours that were around for a while. That's when I learned just how friendly this forum is sarcasm.gif

I won't be making this mistake again...

while where on the topic of GTA 5

what date did the first trailer come out on...???

Edited by DragonLAT

I won't be making this mistake again...

while where on the topic of GTA 5

what date did the first trailer come out on...???

The trailer was anounced on October 25th, and was released on November 2nd.

Thanks

Wednesday 2nd of November and they said another reveal trailer in a few months...

2nd of Dec was Friday, 2nd of Jan was a Monday, 2nd Feb was a Thursday, & 2nd March was a Friday

I'm guessing the Second trailer will come out Wednesday the 2nd of May...

Coincedence they are both on a wednesday, ? Maybe Not...

What if Rockstar Mean't it Literally...?

In any case... "I Know what i'll be doing on Wednesday the 2nd of May"

Edited by DragonLAT

"GTA 5 is allegedly 87 per cent finished"

That's where I stopped reading.

Just the fact that it says allegedly tells you it's not truth and come on, 87 percent? I'm pretty sure its actually 85.45623% complete you f*cking f*cktard.

Gray Fox: I'm like you, I have no name.

Yea I can also see the second trailer coming out on a Wednesday. But I doubt May 2nd, just for the fact that MP3 releases 2 weeks after that, and the trailer would distract people from MP3.

aww.. your right

Balls, I thought i was on to something...

My other suggestion is 23rd of May...? 1 week after MP3 Release...

Edited by DragonLAT

dirtycopVCPD

Here’s the Juicy Stuff:

GTA 5 is allegedly 87 per cent finished and has been in development since 2008

Los Santos is allegedly the only city in the game, split up into five populaces and three provinces

The provinces in question are allegedly, ‘The Greater Naranja Area’, ‘Los Puerta’, and ‘The Greater Los Santos’.

The country is allegedly huge and includes the ‘San Ventura Mountain Range’, ‘Bone Valley’, ‘Larry Andreasen Bridge’, ‘Lawrence Island’ and ‘Santos National Park’.

Mt. Chilead is part of the San Ventura Mountain Range.

The central character is called Adrian, and he is in the GTA 5 trailer. This guy

The southern border of the map is allegedly blocked by ‘impassable mountains’ and a fence along the range, which depicts the US-Mexico border.

Players will not be able to pass into Mexico -District names Jefferson, Vinewood, Mulholland, and Idlewood will return from San Andreas.

The Los Santos map is said to be more than three times the size of Liberty City, surrounded by two areas the size of Red Dead Redemption maps on either side as countryside.

Credit goes to Now Gamer...

Here's the Link Now Gamer GTA 5

This all sounds like stuff that was regurgitated from past leaks. I still can't believe people are taking these "leaks" seriously.