Pay & Spray color choice?

Pilotmonkey

Pilotmonkey

In Previous GTA games i never got the color i wanted. Hopefully V has this option. Pay and Spray should also make cars bullet proof for 1,000 or if the vehicle customization is back You bullet proof it there

ballsdeep30
In Previous GTA games i never got the color i wanted. Hopefully V has this option. Pay and Spray should also make cars bullet proof for 1,000 or if the vehicle customization is back You bullet proof it there

who cares it should be a surprise. Your trying to evade people

Pilotmonkey

who cares it should be a surprise. Your trying to evade people

When you're not trying to evade people? Maybe it will have to do with Girl Friends or something

wildstyle91

There should be pay n spray and there should also be a car customization garage like in SA. There you can choose the colour, pay n spray is fine the way it is.

There should be pay n spray and there should also be a car customization garage like in SA. There you can choose the colour, pay n spray is fine the way it is.

this icon14.gificon14.gif

TyphoonJames

I'd love this! I can jack an Infernus, and spray it yellow or dark orange biggrin.gif Although finding one in those colours would be much more satisfying...

I think the Pay 'n' Sprays should give you a choice of any given vehicle's STANDARD colours. Only a customisation shop should let you choose custom colours.

But this presents a problem. This would work fine for the single player campaign. But for multiplayer, it would have to be different to prevent players hiding in the Pay 'n' Spray (while they are in the colour selection menu) thus hogging it and denying it to others. The solution would be to either have it function as it does now (i.e. random colour and throws them back out) or gives the player only 5 or 10 seconds to make a colour choice.

Yes, I'd like it. I hoped it was in GTA IV but no. Sometimes you enter in a Pay n' Spray and your car becomes the same color.. wtf

Yes, I'd like it. I hoped it was in GTA IV but no. Sometimes you enter in a Pay n' Spray and your car becomes the same color.. wtf

They sprayed again with a glossy jelly spray

I don't always post or send PMs but, when I do, it's spam.

BANHAMMER