TheNewJerseyMafia RECURITING NOW!

TheNewJerseyMafia

TheNewJerseyMafia

The New Jersey Mafia was created in late 2010 were we only had 15 members. We were betrayed and were forced to end the Mafia. In early 2011 the New Jersey Mafia was reunited with all old members. The New Jersey Mafia took out many clans such as The Italian Mafia , LCPD , Lost MC and The New Jersey Mafia traitors. We also helped many clans and people fufill their needs and requirements. In late 2011 The New Jerset Mafia ended due to undercover cops.

The New Jersey Mafia Is Back and we are willing to accept any players that are willing to help us to make it back to the top.

To Join Contact us on XBOX LIVE : [removed]

And visit are website at [removed]

Edited by docrikowski

Do you f*cktards just come on here to piss of the staff.. Seriously.

Boss Falcone

Read The forum Guide lines Here; http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=377803

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Leray There was No Point of That Report and Just leave.

Important Announcment

I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work

and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

Doc Rikowski

No advertising of external gangs.