Bulletproof Vehicles

showtime416

showtime416

Do you guys think bulletproof vehicles in V would work? And would you enjoy it?

First off I think it would be good because, we're in LS a fictional LA, and there are bound to be some celebrities here and their in the game, how about they ride in bulletproof vehicles for a mission and you have to try to kill them some other way other than blowing up their car?

Second I think bulletproof vehicles can be an advantage for our protagonist as well, when our protag makes it as a rich guy or if he already is rich, shouldn't he ride around in a bullet proof vehicle? Just for the fun of it to add some realism to the game.

What are your thoughts?

Just for the fun of it to add some realism to the game.

What are your thoughts?

Add some realism? That was a joke, right?

HydraulicWaRiOr

Maybe as a cheat code. But you already have a potential arsenal of cars driving on the road, so it seems kind of useless, just takes a little of the excitement out of the chase.

[supreme]

Sure why not.. but for Multiplayer your cars should be invulnerable to other players bullets in "friendly fire off" free roam just like your body is. It's more annoying then getting killed, because you might be running for a while because of some dickheads spraying your car for driving past them.

Triple Vacuum Seal

What are your thoughts?

I think he means realism in the sense that a lot of important people in real life drive cars that are heavily resistant to small arms fire.

The industry for armored vehicles is doing quite well actually. I saw a special on TV about it. Any link will do...

http://www.texasarmoring.com/

http://www.bullet-proof.com/

http://www.caratsecurity.com/?_kk=centigon...CFTMBQAod3zJm2A

http://www.alpineco.com/

http://blindadoseguro.com/en/armoring.html

Many car companies such as GM, BMW, and RR will do it too.

Maybe something you could "win" when you collect 100 hidden objects of some sort? Find 100 hidden packages and receive an indestructible vehicle.

Sounds plausible.

It has been done before so i'm cool with it.

[extreme]

hockeysauce

I think the ability to add armor to your car, at the cost of speed/maneuverability, would be a solid addition..

Like someone else said though, bullet RESISTANT, not bulletPROOF

user posted image

I think it'd be funny to see something like this in the game, but as others said, only a reward for finding all the hidden packages/100% the game/cheat. (The makers of this thing claim it can withstand up to 24 hours of gun fire).

John The Grudge

I'm not sure "bullet proof" would be the right way to do it. As far as I'm aware real bulllet proofing is only good up to a point. It's enough for you to get away but sustained fire will get through it. Perhaps they could make it so that "bullet proof" vehicles have windows that can withstand more bullets up to a certain amount. There would have to be a cost on vehicle handling and performance though.

Triple Vacuum Seal
I think the ability to add armor to your car, at the cost of speed/maneuverability, would be a solid addition..

Like someone else said though, bullet RESISTANT, not bulletPROOF

Solid addition indeed. I bet the cartels organizations with operations in LA have plenty of these armored cars too. The Mexican cartel leaders are especially paranoid because anyone anywhere can get assassinated at anytime in Mexico if they are affiliated with the drug trade.

I feel like LA in general is right up there with DC and NYC in terms of armored car prevalence.

user posted image

I think it'd be funny to see something like this in the game, but as others said, only a reward for finding all the hidden packages/100% the game/cheat. (The makers of this thing claim it can withstand up to 24 hours of gun fire).

That is one BAD ASS car.

They've already done this with the Noose Van, Stockade, and Gruppe6 truck in IV, and yes it can work. It's damn annoying when an opponent in multiplayer gets hold of one though.

I don't know the name of it but there's a military vehicle that is bullet proof and bomb proof and hard to put damage onto it can carry a few people in the back and for those who seen fast five may not what I'm talking about.

The thing the rock drives in the movie.

What are your thoughts?

There are bullet(resistant) cars Y'know. Your queen was in one the whole time she was here in Ireland biggrin.gif

Pilotmonkey

Yeah I agree. Bullet proof Cars would be awesome Like in VCS the bullet proof limo.