New [probably fake] picture.

ll rdny ll

user posted image

Now, I'm not claiming this is real, but I would like to know where it came from.

(what game was used/modded to create this image?)

EDIT:

After a solid 20 sec. of detective work, I'd say its from this video which the description says how it was made.

Edited by rodneythesavior

WHOA! That looks reel! I could be wrong though, Btw where did you find this?

user posted image

hockeysauce

I know people jump all over these as fake.. but that looks solid to me. Untrained eye of course, but to me, I can't see how ALL of this information coming out is fake. Some of it has to be real, no? I can't imagine R* is that good at keeping leaks plugged... seems inevitable that something will slip out at some point.

Don't get me wrong, I think the majority of "leaked info" we've heard is BS, but when I see a pic like this, I think it might just be legit.

its fake cos the van is a cheap remake of the van in the trailer plus when have you ever saw a minigun in the door of a little bird helicopter

After a solid 20 sec. of detective work, I'd say its from this video which the description says how it was made.

Did you uploaded this image or you got the url from anywhere else?

Well, as I'm one of these that don't believe in nothing leaked, it's probably a mod for San Andreas. But it can be something about V, who knows...

And there's nothing related about this image in the internet. Try to use the image search in Google. Where did you found it?

WHOA! That looks reel! I could be wrong though, Btw where did you find this?

it was on the GTA V Trailer section of the Newswire.

It was user posted, so that's why I asked if anyone knows what it really is.

Nice find. And at 5:11 you can see that windmill that someone posted a while ago. icon14.gif

Can anyone make out what the decal on that van says?

It looks like Venturas. I don't know but it looks like it starts with a V

Ah, okay.

Can anyone make out what the decal on that van says?

It looks like Venturas. I don't know but it looks like it starts with a V

it is something someone modelled you can even see the text at the end of the video

wildstyle91

Whoever made this should get a job working for R*. tounge2.gif

How would someone get ingame pictures though? I call bullsh*t.

Edit: Yup, it was fake...

Edited by stee_vo

It's fake guys. Watch the video that was posted. There is no way that could be GTA (besides the fact it's acknowledged as being made by the guy), the animations were poor, it was worse than III-era's robotic movements. The lighting just screams fake right away. It's 3D rendered and doesn't match the dynamic lighting you'd find in GTA V (look at the GTA V trailer, look at the movements and the lighting, then watch that video again). I'm just explaining this for the people who might possibly see this as a legitimate leak.

Kudos to the guy though, he came up with an original concept which totally beats any of the pathetic leaks we've seen so far. The idea was believable, the video was not.

That's it - it's a speculative fan video.

4XEtraA.jpg